Verified:

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

Jul 28th 2010, 18:17:09

You hit us, we retalled, we land traded a bit, you whined, so we stopped. Then you started again. You outnumber us a lot, but we don't care. We are going to damage you a lot. Thanks, smooches, NE.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

ld Game profile

Jul 28th 2010, 21:59:36

LGs are LGs... retals are retals i dont see the problem

there was nothing excessive that I have seen

and whose whining?

Jul 28th 2010, 23:30:09

We're not whining, we're attacking. It's more fun that way.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

CKHustler

Jul 29th 2010, 0:47:05

it probably is the best way for this server to lose players, but meh, why not right?

Pain Game profile

Jul 29th 2010, 1:42:00

so what now clans cant war each other cause it might lose players?

thats the dumbest fluff i ever heard.
Your mother is a nice woman

Charles Game profile

Jul 29th 2010, 1:42:37

Heh, Vic you miss the part where #19 quad tapped us first?

Dont make us out as the bad guys here...

CKHustler

Jul 29th 2010, 2:03:19

Pain, pointless warring at the end of a set I tried netting in, yes. I already know I won't be back next set. I gave this one a try, but it is clear that RD already ruined this server. I would recommend boycotting this server until they shape up and act like adults. But hey, thats just me. Ill be waiting for them over in alliance when they grow some.

Pain Game profile

Jul 29th 2010, 2:06:36

what does this particular incident have to do with RD?

i havent seen them bother anyone this set who didnt deserve it.

CKHustler

Jul 29th 2010, 2:14:25

huhuh, you can turn a blind eye while hidden countries from all over the server join them in killruns. Their 1:kill policy is ridiculous and should be implemented right back at them. Ive also seen a couple countries killed for retalling hits against them.

I guess they are just big and bad when they play on the 5 man team server and combine all their teams...whew, such tough guys.

Pain Game profile

Jul 29th 2010, 2:24:07

Originally posted by Charles:
Heh, Vic you miss the part where #19 quad tapped us first?

Dont make us out as the bad guys here...

youve been 5 tapping people all set, its called karma.

Nasjym Game profile

Jul 29th 2010, 3:25:32

I haven't seen once where a country was killed simply for retalling... so long as a retal is done properly and to the gneral accepted terms, they would not be killed

Jul 30th 2010, 11:39:03

Charles - we wanted to war early, couldn't get it right, decided to net for a while, then you gave us an excuse. I don't care who the bad guy is, we got a little bit of action. ;P
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jul 30th 2010, 16:32:14

Originally posted by CKHustler:
huhuh, you can turn a blind eye while hidden countries from all over the server join them in killruns. Their 1:kill policy is ridiculous and should be implemented right back at them. Ive also seen a couple countries killed for retalling hits against them.

I guess they are just big and bad when they play on the 5 man team server and combine all their teams...whew, such tough guys.

wrong and wrong

we've had untagged countries AB'ing and hitting us since oop
i have yet to see some random untag'd join us on a kill run

no country has been killed for retalling any hits on us that were a ss or ps

if your talking about the sanct and NE countries...look back at their history. they lg'd us just after lords made their sad attempt at warring us. we might have been busy but we didn't forget about them. and yes we tried to take some acres off them before detah. simple luck that 2 of those countries managed retals before we got them. but retals or not they were going to die anyway

next time get all your facts straight before you try to paint us as the bad guys kk?

Mr Midnight

Jul 30th 2010, 16:36:26

just trying to take the focus off of them and their stupidity by blaming RD for every grab, kill, or just about anything that went wrong on this server

Mr Midnight

Jul 30th 2010, 16:37:38

it probably is the best way for this server to lose players, but meh, why not right?

omg .... does everyone who isnt happy have to sound like a parrot and blame the collapse of this game on whatever happens that gets their panties in a knot?

Charles Game profile

Jul 30th 2010, 19:41:33

Heh, not going to bother...

Jul 31st 2010, 2:34:01

Yeah, I agree with RD, I told skywise he was gonna die.

Unfortunately, the downtime and the scarcity of oil are making this conflict extremely uninteresting. Sorry we didn't get to really throw down, Sanct. :(
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

OGT Game profile

Jul 31st 2010, 3:12:05

vic we all know you all can't throw down:P

if those sanct guys cared about team you all would be dead so be thankful they are half assing it in team.. and no im not playing but i will if it involves shutting your pompus ass up about how "great" you are at some simple game.

we get it, you cheat on all servers, and if not you some other na retard.. you all are big on ffa keep your big talk there before you piss someone off who does give a damn.

Mr Midnight your colour sucks.

that is all.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2010, 16:10:09

Looks like we were able to help you out a little Vic.

Apparently it is proper etiquette to LG FBI 5 times with 8 hours left in the set.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

CKHustler

Aug 5th 2010, 21:59:01

Or to try and ruin a possible top finisher...I guess for the record, since it won't be known now, 47.33m would have been my finish. I guess this just solidifies my decision to forget this server. Why play on this server if we have RD acting like children on top of suiciders running rampant, not just untagged, but tagged it looks like. I guess Ill just finish out my earth career in Alliance.

de1i Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 22:07:58

#?

CKHustler

Aug 5th 2010, 22:11:35

Imperialism, 142.

I was surprised I got so high, I was ABed and missiled early then had to jump early because of NE, then they did this today, but yea, woulda been a legit high finish depending on how others do.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2010, 22:14:28

Or to try and ruin a possible top finisher...I guess for the record, since it won't be known now, 47.33m would have been my finish. I guess this just solidifies my decision to forget this server. Why play on this server if we have RD acting like children on top of suiciders running rampant, not just untagged, but tagged it looks like. I guess Ill just finish out my earth career in Alliance.

I don't see anyone who wasn't either at war with you, or you and your alliance mates farmed them. If you are a little clan like WOI, you don't go for the people who farm you. But the biggest guy in that tag.

At least that is what I would do. Notice how we stuck to the Sanct tag? We didn't touch Veng because you didn't do the farming.

Remember. Assholes breed more assholes.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Detmer Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 22:19:39

Fact

CKHustler

Aug 5th 2010, 22:21:54

yes yes Im sorry ZEN, I shoulda gone all-X *rolls eyes*

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2010, 22:26:28

I dont care if you farm people.

I only care that you fluff about it when they do something back.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

CKHustler

Aug 5th 2010, 22:35:43

based on what I did compared to what I took, Id say I must be the most unlucky farmer on the server then. lol. Lets take a look at the people hitting DBD back? Or OG?

that wasn't what I was referring to though. NE started this crap by hitting US, not the other way around. They decided to make a war out of nothing, so I jumped early to avoid it. They then ruin my netting set on the last day. No real skin off my back, irritating yes, but this game is just something I do in my spare time. I guess I have more reason to find something else to do with the spare time I spend on this server.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2010, 22:41:55

I guess you probably had less SDI then DBD or OG.

As far as NE. Ya, that was a bummer for a netting alliance. But that is what balances this game out. You have the people who can net and the people who can't. One can always interfere with the other.

I am sure it isn't even personal.

FBI has in the past warred random tags for as little as 2 grabs. The next round we killed anyone who touched that tag. Not because they asked us, but because we are having fun. In fact they probably didn't want our help, but we like to instill our love on others. Regardless if they like it or not.

You shouldn't let one round dictate your feeling on this server.

We love you. Even if you don't feel it yet.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Dragonlance Game profile

Aug 6th 2010, 0:24:50

CK, it's a one month set mate, trust me, you will get 1 set out of 3 that goes decent and you get a good finish.

12 chances in a yr is alot of chances.

CKHustler

Aug 6th 2010, 0:30:56

Yea, but I spent more time on this country than my past 4 alliance countries combined lol. I usually just explore, maybe if some easy land comes up ill grab it. Why waste my time in two servers doing that? I really only play cause I have some fun on the forums, the game is really background.

I gave this server a try, not for me...maybe ill look over at primary when that set ends.

Dragonlance Game profile

Aug 6th 2010, 0:35:43

yeah, well, i don't spend much time on any country ;-)

Aug 6th 2010, 0:55:22

OGT, you are really bitter. I/NE never claimed to be awesome, just in it for the fun.

CK, of course we ruined your finish. We are at war. Thank #54 for starting it. :)

Honestly, at the beginning of the set, we were going to war oop, I was a tyr tech on 3k acres for waaaaaaayyyyy too long. It just didn't work out early and we decided to hit you guys (cuz it was fun) over basically nothing. Too bad if you don't like it I guess, don't hit teams that can retal.

As far as us not being able to net, we've had a #1 finish, a t10 in all but two sets here, and two #2 anw finishes. I'd say we're OK.

We plan to net this set, if you wanna come after us fine, but we won't be looking for an excuse.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

Detmer Game profile

Aug 6th 2010, 3:11:44

FBI accepts everything. We are lovers.

llaar Game profile

Aug 14th 2010, 2:06:58

well you guys were at war with us, were you not?

last day of the set, i wasn't told of any target and realized i could break the top country in enemy tag down by lemming until i could actually break through, so i went ahead and did that

if you had maybe killed us instead of continuining to net like you said that you did, then i wouldn't have been in a position to do what i did. so you can really only blame yourself for being in a war and continuing to net