Verified:

QuaSSia Game profile

Apr 12th 2010, 20:47:34

QuaSSia Game profile

Apr 12th 2010, 21:03:54

thats why im asking, to unload my own brains :)

Pururun

Apr 12th 2010, 21:20:24

Personal opinion:

1. VERY tempting if you have more than one tag, but I think for the sake of the server, tags should try to stay as independent as possible. If two tags have both been bothered by another alliance, then I think it would be appropriate to work together. I'm being idealistic in saying this ;)

2&3... Generally, treat them as separate tags. Maybe this needs to be done on a case-by-case basis, though. Are the tags ACTING as separate tags in other respects? Is this a pattern? Etc.

archaic Game profile

Apr 12th 2010, 22:29:52

As far as we are concerned MKR and MKR2 are seperate entities sharing boxcar resources. However, we do consider one-another to be similar to what used to be an FDP. So, in a time of war, or to deal with agregeous suiciding, we reserve the right to call in allies for aid. Obviously we reserve the right to police or be policed for by any ally upon request and public notification.

To date that has not been required and we do not anticipate that it would, but we reserve the right to kill off h4's suiciding affiliates as a unit if needed.

For ordinary retals, it will never be considered again.

CROSS RETALING IS GONE.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Forgotten1

Apr 12th 2010, 22:57:10

as long as you guys treat it as different tags, there shouldn't be a problem.

now, if Tags X1 and X2 decided to kill this country because he hit both tags 3 times each..

then there's an issue.

Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

MorTcuS Game profile

Apr 13th 2010, 2:56:46

Why people run tags that are similar? They try to recreate 1a environement where they can treehug and net in peace with tag protection? This is not 1a get over it.

174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

zigigy Game profile

Apr 13th 2010, 7:58:14

Perhaps its to honour what once was? Or to uphold the name? Who knows.
Zigigy
TIE Head
MSN:
gamesurge server, #tiechat