Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 15:39:56

To our buddy Twain. He signed on when we decided to put this little dog and pony act together back in early summer.

Unfortunately, his RL commitments won't allow him to continue to play Team after this reset. He's a great player, great teammate and all around great guy. We're gonna miss you, man. Thanks for all your effort in helping us hold our own on the server.

Of course, this means OG will be looking for a new team member. Spread the word and shoot us a message or something if you wanna do some net gaining. We do okay.

Twain Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 16:23:24

Thanks Dragon for your kind words.

If you've got a spot open next summer, I'll be happy to rejoin. Otherwise, I wish you and the other fellas the best of luck.

For any free agents out there that want to quietly net and think they can help these guys compete for the top spot (which you might do better than I did on that), grab this opportunity. OG has 4 great players that I was able to buoy myself up towards the top because of their skills. :)

archaic Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 17:11:59

I might actually be looking for a new home/fresh start on this server. I actually do net on occasion.

PM sent
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

OGT Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 19:35:14

uh <<-----

the obvious choice here

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2010, 20:28:15

Twain. Join FBI.

That is all.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Twain Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 21:51:40

lol. I'm not leaving OG just so I can play elsewhere :P

It's just that it's getting back to the school year, and as a teacher, I put way too much into getting things going during the school year to play multiple servers here.

However, if my pals at OG are all full up next summer and you have a spot open, I'll certainly keep that in mind, Zen. :)

Dragon Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 1:05:43

Originally posted by OGT:
uh <<-----

the obvious choice here

Why are you the "obvious choice"? Because you say so?

Dragon Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 1:11:04

Originally posted by Twain:
However, if my pals at OG are all full up next summer and you have a spot open, I'll certainly keep that in mind, Zen. :)

I'm pretty sure the rest of the team will just kick ME next summer when you become available. Unlike me, you actually have M4d N3tt0r Skilz

de1i Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 1:13:33

Originally posted by Dragon:
Originally posted by OGT:
uh <<-----

the obvious choice here

Why are you the "obvious choice"? Because you say so?

Because your tag name is OG and his name is OGT, striking resemblance there letter wise ;)

Dragon Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 1:47:38

That's true!

Dragon Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 1:49:12

Archaic made me laugh. Hard. And he can follow instructions at least to a minimal degree.

He'll regret that at some point.

Twain Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 2:04:17

Originally posted by Dragon:

I'm pretty sure the rest of the team will just kick ME next summer when you become available. Unlike me, you actually have M4d N3tt0r Skilz

Another reason why Dragon makes a fun leader--he's very good at flattery, even though he's full of crap since I'm pretty sure he's probably a better netter than me.

Dragon Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 2:06:33

Originally posted by Twain:
Another reason why Dragon makes a fun leader--he's very good at flattery, even though he's full of crap since I'm pretty sure he's probably a better netter than me.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see that the illusion I weaved all those years ago really worked.

If you only knew... Okay. I'm an average netter. And one smart enough to surround himself with brilliance. And/or people that make me laugh.

Edited By: Dragon on Aug 4th 2010, 2:08:45
See Original Post

Havoc Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 13:14:28

Haha it's true.. Whenever I think of Dragon, I think ah ESD.. ah those really good netters.. But it's just been your evil witchcraft!

And haha don't flatter Twain too much:P

Also, thanks to whoever suicided ICey, pretty sweet of you.

Anddd I think there's something wrong with this server as there's no reason I should ever be rank 1 this late in the set..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Dragon Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 18:06:39

It'll be a shame if we don't win the reset because of that suicider. Cost of doing business, I guess.

I spied (and ally spied) the guy. What I found, I won't discuss here, but it's a shame that someone didn't have more turrets than they did.

Dragon Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 19:44:04

OG members, please check your in-game messages and respond ASAP

archaic Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 19:46:49

Just so everybody is clear - I am not going to be playing with OG this or any other set. While it was discussed, I have decided that it would likely get them in trouble for actions that they have no responsibility for.

Thanks for the consideration guys and GL.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Dragon Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 19:49:08

Hey. There ARE other servers, you know. I think you'd be a bunch of fun to have around. On "other servers". ;)

malykii Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 23:44:33

lol, aka ffa :P that is where the fun is at now days. 16 countries = lots of possibilities
fear the turtles.

Dragon Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 23:46:07

I love the FFA server. Always have. BY far, it's always been my favorite.

Dragon Game profile

Aug 6th 2010, 0:00:25

Clan: OurGang (OG)
Clan Standings
Membership Rank 1 of 41
Total Networth Rank 1 of 41
Average Networth Rank 1 of 41

Twain Game profile

Aug 8th 2010, 20:21:51

woohoo! I was away for the last few hours, so I didn't get a chance to actually see our standings. Glad to see we held off any other oncomers. :)

Once again, great playing with you guys.