Verified:

archaic Game profile

Apr 11th 2010, 17:02:23

Niether of the 2 MKR tags (MKR and MKR2) will be cross retalling this set. Period, you won - we lost, we are not going to cross retal. Clear enough for you?

We do, however, reserve the right to call in allies (including but not limited to the other MKR tags) to kill suiciders.

Attacks/Retals are as follows:
1/1
2/3
3/5
4/farm
5+/farm or kill

ROR will be 2/1, second ROR will be farm-kill

So, the question is, are we going to honor the retal polices of tags that don't bother to post them? As that seems to be the standard we are being held to, I am assuming that is the new server policy - correct?

Edited By: archaic on Apr 12th 2010, 2:25:36
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 11th 2010, 18:09:16

you do know that the people you are calling "suiciders" have been targetted by REAL suiciders and no the difference, right? :p

you throw that around without really knowing what it actually entails.... as someone who has knowledge of the war plans this set, I will say that they are NOT at all suicidey, and as Slagpit said, MKR has not really been targetted....

in the end, stop whining and start playing, I'm starting to want to continue the war just because you're trying to paint us as people in the wrong.

Remember that you killed countless countries last set, all of whom are still pissed and happy to kill all the pro-cross-retallers. That's something you continually forget to bring up, but a fact that is WHY you are getting hit at all this set. Actions and policies have consequences, and I don't think you quite realize the implications that YOUR decisions over the last two sets caused to happen.

Edited By: Pangaea on Apr 11th 2010, 18:11:36
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 11th 2010, 18:20:21

Pretty much what Pang said...

You can accept other clan's retal policies or not, posted or unposted, that's up to you. But if you want a peaceful set, I'd probably pact them instead of waiting around hoping they'll post them for you, as their policies have never been contrary to what the server dictates.

So far as server standard...well, you put yourself in that ship. So long as you hadn't clarified that you'd moved away from cross-retalling, you would have continued to have problems with suiciders (that kill instead of suiciding).

Forgotten1

Apr 11th 2010, 19:01:16

Niether of the 2 MKR tags (MKR and MKR2) will not be cross retalling this set.

double negative. so you guys will be cross retalling?

also, fluff has consequences, you fly an airplane into a building, you can't just apologize and be goody goody again.
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

archaic Game profile

Apr 12th 2010, 2:38:24

Forgotten, that goes both ways.

The consequences of our bad foreign policy was that we got obliterated last set and lost half our members. We did not bring it across the set, you did. This is the second time Pangea has referenced the 'war plans this set',
so our defeat last set and captitulation this set was not sufficient to avert the war? So be it.

The patronizing pointing out of a typo was a nice touch.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Forgotten1

Apr 12th 2010, 3:30:10

you know what, you losing your members is your own fault, it shows how bad your leadership is and that the group isn't in it together.

however, that does not excuse your countries from being killed / farmed because of what you guys did in two resets before this reset.

if you haven't noticed, some people haven't carried that grudge and went to netgain.
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 12th 2010, 16:27:03

I don't think anyone carried grudges forward this set... we just assumed it would be round 3 of the cross retalling vs non cross retalling war

we keep discussing the same things over and over again... do we really need to keep doing it?
We want everyone to enjoy the game and play it the way it was meant to be played: in 5 man stand alone teams, with tag protection developed from within. If you guys are doing this now (which it appears you all are?) then I know I have no other issues with you guys... I imagine most other people feel the same way I do.

I'm looking forward to playing the server in the proper context moving forward :)
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com