Verified:

archaic Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 15:01:33

Any chance you guys could post a list of forbidden names?

Is it any thing that could be a color that will get someone killed, or just a word that implies a color. Take graphite for example, obviously naming your country graphite and bouncing a retal on RD will get you killed, but what about naming your country after the HTML hex code for graphite (#5f6b7a) and bounce a retal, would that get a country killed? Is the Munsell color designation (10B 4/2) for graphite allowed for countries planning on bouncing a retal against RD? How about this, prior to naming any country - what if everyone sent you guys paint chips that include any descriptive term that might be used in naming a country that might someday bounce a retal against RD prior to actually selecting their country names.

An easier thing to do might be to just do the same thing as a tag-thread for prospective country names. Thats it, everybody just post your planned country name in the 'RD Country Name Approval Thread' in order to secure authorization for your country names. Please include alternate names that you would accept in the event that RD denies your request or decided to steal your name for themselves. Also note whether or not you intend to attempt to retal in the event that RD grabs you.

(as always, I add the disclaimer that I am NOT playing a country on the team server, nor am I affiliated with any alliances on the team server)
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

OGT Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 15:28:41

archiac the only way you don't die from the mightey R2D2 is to surrender before the round starts, make your country nameless or send a postcard wishing rd a merry christmas 4 months before christmas, any later and you DIEZ!

gwagers Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 17:58:46

Oh, just like retail stores start doing Christmas sales in October? Yeah, I can almost understand if RD were to make a 4 month deadline for Christmas cards.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

OGT Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 3:57:03

who wants a card at christmas, your most lonely about 4 months before lol

gwagers Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 17:31:31

You need something to cheer you up from family drama at Christmas dinner!
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!