Verified:

warlorde Game profile

Jun 23rd 2010, 3:34:05

can you do better than that. i thought you only hit countries that hit you? let me get this straight now you attack people that you dont like? failed GS? is that all you have?

i never had any aggression to you RD. where was that in your FA policy? terrible

warlorde Game profile

Jun 23rd 2010, 3:35:33

wait wait???

did this post stop your KR against me.... im so upset. keep going keep going. i promise i wont wall

warlorde Game profile

Jun 23rd 2010, 4:03:46

ok i lied =)

W Game profile

Jun 23rd 2010, 4:49:04

lol
[9:22pm] xHx: on a fluff ton of tech
[9:22pm] xHx was kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)
[9:22pm] Within[SnG]: what?? fluff this
[9:22pm] You were kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)

Corleone

Jun 23rd 2010, 8:41:45

I'd suspect it had something to do with this

Originally posted by warlorde:
so who is warring RD next set. im anxious to get in a war. iv only done a netting set in team server and i want to see how its done.

i want to war RD cause they put their balls on the table and i like to squeeze. i dont like that policy of yours. i never hit you or have any issues with RD now. i just want to cause trouble

anyway any teams looking to war RD next set let me know. i would love to play a war set in team server

but maybe it's just me.

Drinks Game profile

Jun 23rd 2010, 10:23:08

Long live little e!

Stonewall your heart out
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

warlorde Game profile

Jun 23rd 2010, 13:44:34

well i figured RD wanted some competition next set. i specifically said next set. im 100% ready to wall this set with great stock. i just figured RD would be good sports about it.

LMAO i even gave them a fair warning i was coming

Viceroy Game profile

Jun 23rd 2010, 14:35:08

If you didn't want to fight them until next reset, then you should not have expressed your intention to fight them at all.

Resets are merely arbitrary in-game constructs.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

warlorde Game profile

Jun 23rd 2010, 14:37:15

you cant blame me for spicing things up

Viceroy Game profile

Jun 23rd 2010, 14:38:00

No, but you seem to be blaming them for spicing things up earlier than you wanted.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

warlorde Game profile

Jun 23rd 2010, 14:43:11

yes

Corleone

Jun 23rd 2010, 22:14:54

I'm going to fight you! but not today, I have a modelling appointment today so it would be inconvinent for me. But once I get back I'm gonna beat the crap out of you.

Ack, Why are you hitting me? It's not convenient for me today! I said TOMORROW!

You asked for it so stop complaining. it's fortunate that you didn't drag the rest of your team into it. It looks like nobody's touched them sofar.

warlorde Game profile

Jun 23rd 2010, 22:17:59

LOL

warlorde Game profile

Jun 23rd 2010, 22:21:14

actually its perfect time for me... i just didnt want to pull in my allies from this set. they want to net

Mr Silver

Jun 24th 2010, 9:26:12

Not many people get killed with a a billion cash on hand and 70 turns in the bank. So i'll say I should hand it to ya.

Jun 24/10 6:27:54 AM GS Forgotten Trail (#113) (LoW) WARLORDe (#74) (BRated) 5 C/295 F

Wish I could have got atleast something better than 295 bushels out of the whole thing.

LitaLogoth Game profile

Jun 24th 2010, 16:33:25

I have never, in my life, seen a lamer excuse for a kill run.

Um.. it's a war game guys... you shouldn't let someone willing to war you hurt your widdle feelings.

Mr Midnight

Jun 24th 2010, 17:23:41

Who said anything about hurt feelings

Like you said, its a war game, he wanted war and got it.

Guess he should have kept his mouth shut until next reset if he couldnt bring it this one.

warlorde Game profile

Jun 24th 2010, 17:25:21

lol @ lita....

no hurt feelings. thats how they want to play i will be ready for them next set.

Mr Midnight

Jun 24th 2010, 17:34:06

Thats was everyone said this reset and look how that turned out for them.

Drinks Game profile

Jun 25th 2010, 5:07:49

RD retal policy:
Hit us (in a game designed to Landgrab): We kill u
Say something about us: WE KILL U
Think our name: WE KILL U!!!!!!!!!!!!

<Drinks> going to bed

Pain Game profile

Jun 25th 2010, 6:38:38

that sounds like a reasonable policy to me.
Your mother is a nice woman

MrCobalt Game profile

Jun 25th 2010, 9:04:26

You got it drinks. Havn't you seen the movie? Where in one scene Mr. White is saying: "You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize."

LitaLogoth Game profile

Jun 25th 2010, 16:02:42

Mr Midnight...

He wanted war, yes, but if you know anything about this guy, you'd know he fights hard, and honorably.

What you guys did was so far out to left field, I wonder why you even play the game.

That aside... by what logic did this serve as a deterrant? I know if I challenged someone to war the following set, and they did that to me, I'd work a lot harder to come after you.

Why not war us next set? Keep your friends out of it, and really test your skills? We'll see how well you do.

Mr Midnight

Jun 25th 2010, 17:29:53

He wanted to war RD, he got it. Not sure why you are still yapping about it.

or were we suppossed to wait until it was convenient for him, lol

You dont threaten a tag, RD or anyone, and then expect not to be hit.

Edited By: Mr Midnight on Jun 25th 2010, 17:31:10
See Original Post

de1i Game profile

Jun 25th 2010, 17:44:58

Edited By: de1i on Jun 25th 2010, 23:29:58
See Original Post

Ravi Game profile

Jun 25th 2010, 18:23:52

warlorde, I hate to ruin your erection but this kill you got on the Express server wasn't against an RDer

SS Jun 25, 01:04 WARLORDe (#4) Mr Black (#62) 8 A
10 B
32 F

There is no "Mr Black" in RD as far as I know and I have always used that name in express.

You have ruined an easy top 100 finish on that server by an innocent, thoughtful and pleasant player.

Shame on you. Shame shame shame.

You forced me to resort to violence with my restart:(

BR Jun 25, 17:24 Duff (#96) WARLORDe (#4) 2 B
8 C

So it seems you have killed an uninvolved player on another server over issues you have with players on this server. That would make you worse than those you are crusading against.

Imma go away and cry now.

archaic Game profile

Jun 25th 2010, 18:27:45

wow, ravi sighting!

/me waves
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

H Game profile

Jun 25th 2010, 20:47:51

Thats some bad luck Ravi, but naming your country after a clan that seems bent on making enemies maby isnt the brightest.

and no, i dont agree with taking things across servers either. I like to think that you can try different things on different servers, without having to worry about reprocussions elsewhere.

Mr Midnight

Jun 25th 2010, 22:14:50

So attacking any random country that looks like it could be in RD is the fault of the player of that innocent country?

Lame ass move warlorde

LitaLogoth Game profile

Jun 25th 2010, 22:36:51

*lol* Nice KR. guys. Next time, war someone instead of jumping them, and it won't go so easily for you.

You want to war, lets do it on proper terms. 1 Team against 1 team. I don't even care if you choose your best players, we'll still hand you your hinds on a platter. Is that too much for you to tackle?

Killing my country because I challenge you next set is a bit much don't you think?

But it's ok. Now I have a reason to mess you over. Funny how that works huh?

Edited By: LitaLogoth on Jun 25th 2010, 22:39:13
See Original Post

Hellz X Game profile

Jun 25th 2010, 22:46:16

I hate when people whine about being killed.

I also hate when people have to justify their actions for next reset.

I really hate when people threaten someone and then they get the sh** kicked out of them instead.

Actually...I hate none of it! It's just so funny and amusing! :D

-Lords Head of FA
Imaginary Numbers

LitaLogoth Game profile

Jun 25th 2010, 22:49:39

That wasn't whining. That was a challenge... and when I challenge someone, I do it openly and honourably, instead of just jumping them or dropping missles. Where is the fun in hitting someone who doesn't pose a challenge? I'd like to test my skills against theirs, not ruin someones set.

They also need to be put in their place. If they had any skill at all, there wouldn't be 7-8 tags involved in a KR on team server.

Hellz X Game profile

Jun 25th 2010, 22:50:45

I agree, they have no skill.

What's with the whole color thing anyways?!
Imaginary Numbers

LitaLogoth Game profile

Jun 25th 2010, 22:52:07

Colors are taught in kindergarten.. I guess that's as far as they got.

Joe

Jun 26th 2010, 0:45:25

you do understand you are challenging some of the best players that have played this game, don't you? they may have ran multies in the past, but each of those multies's strats were ran to perfection. you have no idea what you are getting into

W Game profile

Jun 26th 2010, 2:26:05

lita, you make my heart jump :P wonder if RD will accept the challenge? my guess is they'll do whatever they want but, eh/

Joe, you assume people are getting worked up over RD legacy...quaking in their boots or some such.

this is a game (as you said) so..if people want to play it, i'm not sure why people (who aren't warring RD) are getting so worked up over it.

Viceroy Game profile

Jun 26th 2010, 3:08:39

Lita, would you like an opponent who logs in at the same time as you so you can alternate playing one turn at a time so there is no First Srtike advanteage between the two of you? How often does that happen? I don't have a vested interest in this, but in my current drunken state, I kind of wish I did so I could watch your country meet its untimely demise and enjyo it more.
--A Drunk (And Only Getting Drunkers) Viceroy!

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Jun 26th 2010, 3:13:43

Originally posted by W:
lita, you make my heart jump :P wonder if RD will accept the challenge? my guess is they'll do whatever they want but, eh/

Joe, you assume people are getting worked up over RD legacy...quaking in their boots or some such.

this is a game (as you said) so..if people want to play it, i'm not sure why people (who aren't warring RD) are getting so worked up over it.

she's(i assume she) the one getting worked up, and calling into question a group of players skill where in little over a week have shown they are more than capable of handling a bunch of loudmouths, such as the above mentioned person.

also, why are you hiding behind an aliase? are you "scared" that these, as many of you in the past, so called players with no skill might come get ya?
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

Jun 26th 2010, 3:14:38

Originally posted by W:

she's(i assume she) the one getting worked up, and calling into question a group of players skill where in little over a week have shown they are more than capable of handling a bunch of loudmouths, such as the above mentioned person.

also, why are you hiding behind an aliase? are you "scared" that these, as many of you in the past have said, so called players with no skill might come get ya?

Edited By: CaptainTenacious on Jun 26th 2010, 3:15:06
See Original Post
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.

LitaLogoth Game profile

Jun 26th 2010, 3:16:10

I know what I'm getting into Joe. I don't care if they are good. I'm pretty darned good at this myself. So is my team.

All I care about is having a good set without someone wrecking it just because they can.

Viceroy, while I understand the need for the offhand remarks (heck, they are fun) it doesn't really apply. War terms are how people set them. Meaning if there are no terms to hold hostilities before a certain turn, there wouldn't be. I play fair. If they want the opportunity to jump when they want, it's only fair to give it to the opponent.

Maybe they'll put a team together and we'll see how it goes. If I die, oh well. At least I had a set I could enjoy. There is a big difference between being killed in a fair war and being jumped by 8 tags.

And what alias am I hiding behind CT? It looks like I have a few more posts that you do. Is this your actual account?

Edited By: LitaLogoth on Jun 26th 2010, 3:18:00
See Original Post

Jun 26th 2010, 3:24:27

i was talking to Mr. W up there, missy
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.

LitaLogoth Game profile

Jun 26th 2010, 3:26:58

ah. W has more posts than I do. ;) *lol*

Drinks Game profile

Jun 26th 2010, 3:41:56

lol CT go read the forums. W posts a lot. and he posts as W.

Maybe just maybe, W is........ W??

Or do u mean he should be posting as First and Lastname with his address and phone number included. Maybe a picture to spice things up haha
<Drinks> going to bed

W Game profile

Jun 26th 2010, 3:52:10

yea, uhm...i've never posted as anything but W...so...?

but really, i never claimed to be an awesome (or even decent) player. if anything i am active as i can be and like to play the game with my friends.

doesn't look like lita question the skill of RD, looks like lita asked the best of RD to war BRated...

not sure why that challenge wouldn't be accepted

Jun 26th 2010, 4:19:27

Originally posted by LitaLogoth:

They also need to be put in their place. If they had any skill at all, there wouldn't be 7-8 tags involved in a KR on team server.

^^^what does that look like?

so what if he has a lot of posts? i've seen plenty of people post tons under aliases.

and yes, i would like a picture. sometimes i get lonely at night

Edited By: CaptainTenacious on Jun 26th 2010, 4:19:58
See Original Post
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 26th 2010, 8:08:56

Here's a random thought....

If you don't want to get killed by RD (who ARE a group of very skilled players, I can vouch for that as I know quite a few of them)....DON'T ANTAGONIZE THEM AND RUN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS ON THEIR POLICIES.

This message has been brought to you by the letters D and R, and the # infinity

Edited By: NOW3P on Jun 26th 2010, 8:10:06. Reason: symbol no copy good
See Original Post

Nasjym Game profile

Jun 28th 2010, 2:47:21

Originally posted by W:
yea, uhm...i've never posted as anything but W...so...?

but really, i never claimed to be an awesome (or even decent) player. if anything i am active as i can be and like to play the game with my friends.

doesn't look like lita question the skill of RD, looks like lita asked the best of RD to war BRated...

not sure why that challenge wouldn't be accepted

You guys really don't understand why they couldn't give two fluffs about your challenge? Because RD doesn't give two fluffs about any of you, they don't give two fluffs about anything other than playing their way and having fun..

If fun is netting, they may do it.. if fun is wiping the floor with you with many teams they may do it. Point us they play there way because its fun for them, why accept some stupid challenge that they would be likely to win, but definately not enjoy?

"Fight me 1vs1! whine whine".. oldest line of anyone thats been spanked in war ever.. have a problem with getting kicked down? go recruit.

W Game profile

Jun 28th 2010, 3:02:06

not my challenge, BRated is a 5 player team (see above litalogoth post) so recruiting doesn't look like something they are likely to do

gwagers Game profile

Jun 28th 2010, 17:45:28

I like how the RD version of "fun" is practically guaranteed to make everyone else hate this game.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 28th 2010, 19:58:14

Only if you choose to screw w/ them and call them out gwagers. Take it from someone who warred RD more than once, you don't fluff w/ them, they won't fluff w/ you.