Verified:

Sonak Game profile

Jan 7th 2021, 3:43:01

Am I missing something? What started this war?

Maybe we can help discuss any misunderstandings.
Friend of Darkn3ss and HCFC, and current leader of tag LSAA (Leroy's Scalded Ass Apes).

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 7th 2021, 5:25:38

There is no war. I got hit multiple times by one, and I took my land back from another who was fat, weak and in my scores list. He decided to go buckwild and run multiple tiny worthlessly tiny strikes and sent me a message saying "congrats, you are my new landfarm, so, I sent back "Think so? Sheep meet Wolf and hit him again. He decided to use up all his missiles and run a series of additional strikes, so I'm OK with that. It's on between me and him, let's see how he endures.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Sonak Game profile

Jan 7th 2021, 11:57:57

Ok thanks for the info. I hate to see a big tag pile up on one country.
Friend of Darkn3ss and HCFC, and current leader of tag LSAA (Leroy's Scalded Ass Apes).

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 7th 2021, 13:36:19

Originally posted by Sonak:

There is no pile up. Superfly and I go way back, it's simply his member's reaction to my follow on strike to Superfly multi-tapping me. I wanted my land back, and that guy was wearing the same uniform and had LOTS of land and not much on it.

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 7th 2021, 14:22:02

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Originally posted by Sonak:

There is no pile up. Superfly and I go way back, it's simply his member's reaction to my follow on strike to Superfly multi-tapping me. I wanted my land back, and that guy was wearing the same uniform and had LOTS of land and not much on it.

Welcome to dying.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 7th 2021, 18:56:10

hehehe Is that you Symbolic? LOL Is that the best you got? You're in a heap o' trouble, boy.

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 7th 2021, 19:05:13

Originally posted by Cerberus:
hehehe Is that you Symbolic? LOL Is that the best you got? You're in a heap o' trouble, boy.

Lol no its not me. I wouldn't hit back with standard strikes.