Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 5th 2023, 14:00:09

My team and I have been victims of unmitigated aggression from Darkness and the rule violating coalition he has assembled (relax, I know it's not real rules, this is just propaganda).

Rather than fighting fairly, they have decided to attack a team of 3, with numbers exceeding 10. They laugh at the mere mention of these crimes against our world, obviously not caring for honor or fairness in battle.

They have made a crucial mistake, however. They have flown too close to the Black Hole. A place where, once you enter, you will never leave. They sealed their fate, and now they await gravity to do it's job, as it sucks them into the abyss of nothingness.

Gravity goes by another name, it's called The Resistance. And The Resistance is ramping up it's power.

Already, Darkness et. al is seeing the effects of picking a fight with such a formidable foe. They have been relentlessly trying to destroy me, to no avail. Just this morning I had the pleasure of eating 50 plus turns of attacks and shredding over a million jets from Country (#32). Sure, we lost a few buildings and some civilians were buried in the rubble. But I have blood to spare. After all of these attacks from you, and many others in your evil empire, I am still standing. In fact, I'm not just standing, I'm counter punching. My nuke and chemical missile factories are working overtime. And as soon as we develop another, I happily lob it over at one of your ugly faces.

And all of this is occurring despite the resistance coming to this fight outgunned and unaware of the rules of engagement. But the tide is turning. The people are seeing the blight that is Darkness, and would love nothing more than to plunge Darkness into an eternal darkness from whence they will never emerge, The Blackhole.

Next round, the story continues. The battle intensifies. And The Resistance grows. Derrick has already pledged his support of The Resistance and is coming out of retirement to vanquish the beast he helped create. Our numbers swell, but we are still looking for more. Come join The Resistance. If you want to know more, feel free to reach out to me here, or in game. You know how to find me, I don't hide behind name changes.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2023, 14:16:29

From our point of view, nothing gets past the event horizon! The jokes are on you motha-sucka!

We will wait as the hawking radiation evaporates BlackHole into nothing, see ya in a billion-billion years! In the end times all that will remain is Darkness!

Edited By: Requiem on Jan 5th 2023, 14:47:20

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2023, 14:44:34

I do love a good heat death of the universe metaphor. May all your stars shine bright like gamma ray bursters before you implode into the next stage.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 5th 2023, 16:37:00

Calm down spin doctor. Darkness did not start this fight. You personally declared war on our tag on December 21st and your teammates followed on December 22nd. We have merely responded to your aggression against our tag.

You are only crying foul now that you got your asses handed to you. Here is your own countries news to remind you of your initial hits on us….

2022-12-21 23:53:33 SS Black Hole (#19) HR Needle In A Hempstack (#40) Darkness 171A (177A)
2022-12-21 23:52:14 SS Black Hole (#19) HR Needle In A Hempstack (#40) Darkness DH
2022-12-21 23:51:56 SS Black Hole (#19) HR Needle In A Hempstack (#40) Darkness 316A (321A)
2022-12-21 23:51:38 SS Black Hole (#19) HR Needle In A Hempstack (#40) Darkness 407A (415A)
2022-12-21 23:51:00 SS Black Hole (#19) HR Needle In A Hempstack (#40) Darkness 507A (518A)
2022-12-21 23:50:01 SS Black Hole (#19) HR Needle In A Hempstack (#40) Darkness 621A (637A)
2022-12-21 23:48:57 SS Black Hole (#19) HR Needle In A Hempstack (#40) Darkness 744A (762A)
2022-12-21 23:47:43 SS Black Hole (#19) HR Needle In A Hempstack (#40) Darkness 753A (772A)
2022-12-21 23:46:26

2022-12-22 12:25:44 SS Black Hole (#19) HR Needle In A Hempstack (#40) Darkness DH
2022-12-22 11:41:48 CM Black Hole (#19) HR Dark chilly Night (#35) Darkness DH
2022-12-22 11:41:43 CM Black Hole (#19) HR Dark chilly Night (#35) Darkness 273B 15789 C
2022-12-22 11:41:34 CM Black Hole (#19) HR Dark chilly Night (#35) Darkness DH

2022-12-22 01:37:05 NM 80085 (#12) HR Dark chilly Night (#35) Darkness 351A
2022-12-22 01:36:36 SS 80085 (#12) HR Dark chilly Night (#35) Darkness 286A (341A)
2022-12-22 01:35:05 SS 80085 (#12) HR Dark chilly Night (#35) Darkness 302A (360A)
2022-12-22 01:34:39 SS 80085 (#12) HR Dark chilly Night (#35) Darkness 326A (386A)

2022-12-22 03:17:49 SS Zachelvania (#11) HR Needle In A Hempstack (#40) Darkness 198A (223A)

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 5th 2023, 16:38:32

All 3 of you noobs decided to attack us unprovoked so why are you crying and trying to trick and garner fake sympathy from the fine folks of this server?

If you publicly apologize for your Mistake in starting this war and admit your defeat now you can enjoy peace next round and continue to play like noobs. Maybe next set farm freedom tag if you so desire to war again. At least there you will have a fighting chance on 3vs5…

Edited By: SuperFly on Jan 5th 2023, 16:42:14

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 5th 2023, 16:50:33

Superfly your word games will not work on the people here. You have correctly identified the first salvo of attacks during this round. What you've failed to mention is the attacks that Darkness initiated in the previous round.

As this round began, HR was prepared to fight Darkness. We were prepared for a slightly uneven fight of 3vs5. We secured truces with other teams to ensure we could deal with a force that was 40% larger than us.

Unbeknownst to us, the force was 300% larger.

And you mistake my crying for rallying. There is no crying here. I enter round 3 of this war with my head held high, and the confidence of a God. I know that The Resistance will triumph. The bravado that you and yours express will be your downfall. You think there is no way that a ragtag group of people lead by myself could ever challenge your mighty grip.

But the doubt shows. The fact that you are here now, attempting to spin my words in a negative light, shows that you fear what is coming. You've seen that we are not a group that will back down. You've seen that despite attacking me and mine with 9+ members for AN ENTIRE ROUND, we are still here. We are still fighting, and we are still causing significant losses to your teams.

And most importantly, you KNOW that as our numbers swell, trouble awaits you. If it has been this difficult for you with this many more countries, what will happen when the odds are even. Even worse, what if our resistance eclipses your team? How will you handle being on the receiving end of a 3 on 1.

This fight is only beginning. And I eagerly await the coming battles. You and yours want to build farms and research technology. While the resistance wants to see the world burn. And it will burn.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2023, 18:04:50

/me eats popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 5th 2023, 18:20:13

KoHearts - We have popcorn in the resistance. I don't know where your allegiances lie, but we do not discriminate against defectors either. The man who helped build the death star was also responsible for supplying the information for it's eventual downfall.

Be the change you want to be in the universe.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2023, 18:57:39

I don't have any allegations, allergies nor allegiances, I'm a Mantis watching for my next meal.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 5th 2023, 19:38:01

Well, in that case I hear the bones of the Evil Empire taste good in the winter. Feel free to scavenge. There will be plenty to go around.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 5th 2023, 20:39:24

You sound like this guy who declared Holly war against darkness and then admitted defeat and left. I pray that this fate does not become you also

https://m.earthempires.com/...rkness-51132?t=1670040001

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 5th 2023, 20:42:28

Btw if we somehow started a war last set with you it was because you were untagged or had a 1 or two person tag. We kill untagged suiciders like you every set with both of our tags so if this is a grudge that you are holding since last set why are you surprised that we have more than 5 countries again this set?

Either way I wish you the absolute best on your quest and we look forward to either dueling with you next round or accept your publicly apology and surrender this set.

Have a great day!

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 5th 2023, 20:45:58

Originally posted by BlackHole:

As this round began, HR was prepared to fight Darkness. We were prepared for a slightly uneven fight of 3vs5. We secured truces with other teams to ensure we could deal with a force that was 40% larger than us.

Unbeknownst to us, the force was 300% larger.

Ps this seems like one of those “fluff around and find out” situations that make for popular social media videos lol

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 5th 2023, 22:40:00

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Btw if we somehow started a war last set with you it was because you were untagged or had a 1 or two person tag. We kill untagged suiciders like you every set with both of our tags so if this is a grudge that you are holding since last set why are you surprised that we have more than 5 countries again this set?

Either way I wish you the absolute best on your quest and we look forward to either dueling with you next round or accept your publicly apology and surrender this set.

Have a great day!

Wow. I did not think it would be that easy to get you to admit to your bully tactics and egotistical ways. You're kind of like Russia, in that the whole world knows you're in the wrong, but you stubbornly keep trying to act like you're the good guy.

You scream and yell about retaliating when we attacked you because you are peace-loving people, yet you admit to attacking untagged, harmless, no threat individuals because... Well it's because you can. It's because you're bullies. But suddenly, when the victim fights back, you want to cry foul.

Compare us to whomever you want, we all know, deep down, this is different. I don't plan on engaging in a holly war, OR a holy war. I'm don't care about deciduous trees and I'm not religious.

You might want to find religion though, cause hell is about to rain down upon you. Keep telling yourself we are no threat though. If you say it enough, you might start to believe it!

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2023, 22:43:29

As devil's advocate, I'll note that Darkness kind of does a public service by making sure untags don't suicide the peaceful teams (or conversely, they tend to kill off any land farms which could give an individual team a leg up). I think they're also giving you the option to back out if it was a misunderstanding, but are happy to oblige your holly, jolly war (tis the season and all).

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 5th 2023, 23:02:03

Who annointed Darkness the keepers of the peaceful teams? Why are untagged players not allowed to play as they please? Can a sim-city team not handle a single untagged player land grabbing them occasionally? Do they really need a super-team to assault a single, untagged player?

Also, have you considered that untagged players A.) Are new to this game and B.) Don't know and probably didn't have any way of knowing the made up norms and regulations that Darkness and a select few others have apparently agreed upon.

I was that player. In my first game, I was simply attempting to play the game the way I envisioned others played it. Build, grab land, defend myself, do a bit of war. There are jets, after all.

Apparently that's not ok. Apparently that's grounds for 10 on 1's.

Well guess what - the game has changed. I'm here to change it. Darkness can cry all they want about the 'this is how it works', but it only works that way because people have allowed you to dictate your terms. It no longer works that way. Untagged players are free to play as they please, and if Darkness seeks to be the worlds enforcers, we will be the check on that power. The Resistance is changing the rules. The Resistance is changing the game.

Tertius, I like devils. Come join The Resistance. You may think they are doing a public service by enabling a sim-city style of gameplay. I propose they are doing a great disservice by stifling an entire path of strategies. I propose we open the game up. Let's make it exciting. Keep in unpredictable. This isn't Sim City, this is Command & Conquer.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2023, 23:09:31

Have a great day!

Wow. I did not think it would be that easy to get you to admit to your bully tactics and egotistical ways. You're kind of like Russia, in that the whole world knows you're in the wrong, but you stubbornly keep trying to act like you're the good guy.

You scream and yell about retaliating when we attacked you because you are peace-loving people, yet you admit to attacking untagged, harmless, no threat individuals because... Well it's because you can. It's because you're bullies. But suddenly, when the victim fights back, you want to cry foul.

Compare us to whomever you want, we all know, deep down, this is different. I don't plan on engaging in a holly war, OR a holy war. I'm don't care about deciduous trees and I'm not religious.

You might want to find religion though, cause hell is about to rain down upon you. Keep telling yourself we are no threat though. If you say it enough, you might start to believe it!

I mean.... Ukraine did violate one of the terms of becoming "Independent" from Russia, but who am I to point out that the west is as if not more guilty of that war happening, the western media has excellent propaganda, Hitler would envy it!

Edit...

Also why will hell rain? You stated you're not religious, makes no sense, you either are or aren't religious, you cannot have the cake and eat it too 🙇

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Jan 5th 2023, 23:18:49
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 5th 2023, 23:24:25

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Have a great day!

I mean.... Ukraine did violate one of the terms of becoming "Independent" from Russia, but who am I to point out that the west is as if not more guilty of that war happening, the western media has excellent propaganda, Hitler would envy it!

Edit...

Also why will hell rain? You stated you're not religious, makes no sense, you either are or aren't religious, you cannot have the cake and eat it too 🙇

Hell will rain because it goes well with my wordplay!

As for Ukraine... I mean, I'm here to have fun. Don't really want to get political with it, but just cause I think its worth stating. One nation invaded anthers borders.

That's really all that needs to be said I think.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2023, 23:34:54

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Have a great day!

Edit...

Hell will rain because it goes well with my wordplay!

As for Ukraine... I mean, I'm here to have fun. Don't really want to get political with it, but just cause I think its worth stating. One nation invaded anthers borders.

That's really all that needs to be said I think.

April 17, 1961 US invaded Cuba in an attempt to overthrow Fidel Castro due to his close ties to USSR..... Russia's invasion of Ukraine is no different to what the US did in Cuba, again, western propaganda is splendid!

(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 5th 2023, 23:46:40

Please let's not get political. I never stated I agreed with what the USA did in Cuba. Or a lot of the fluff the USA has done. They've done a lot of terrible fluff.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 6th 2023, 0:39:23

KoH, I'm sure if you start a thread in general talk about this, Gerdler will come in and give you a proper history lesson on why you're wrong.

BH: I'm not a devil, I'm an advocate! I once was dark but now I'm a snake; the important thing though is to always have fun. You seem fun and bring some levity to the forums: it'd be interesting if you had someone with some war experience show you the ropes. Wasn't getafix looking for some warriors at some point on the forums?

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 6th 2023, 0:41:12

Tertius - I'll bring the heart and the leadership, you bring the experience.

Let's do this!

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 6th 2023, 0:45:59

We kill anything that is untagged or spam tag. It is the way and we will continue to do us until 2025 when the game is shut down :(

I expect you to put up a better fight next set cuz right now you are all talk.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 6th 2023, 0:56:52

I've landed dozens of nukes on you, shredded millions of planes, and wasted hundreds, maybe thousands of turns of yours.

We both know I'm not all talk, I'm just outgunned currently. You better hope that doesn't change.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 6th 2023, 1:40:44

Derrick has yet to reply after his one post, and I gave him a beautiful response. I call BS on him being active next set. :P

Prove me wrong.

kthx have a great day!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 6th 2023, 2:11:46

Originally posted by Tertius:
KoH, I'm sure if you start a thread in general talk about this, Gerdler will come in and give you a proper history lesson on why you're wrong.

BH: I'm not a devil, I'm an advocate! I once was dark but now I'm a snake; the important thing though is to always have fun. You seem fun and bring some levity to the forums: it'd be interesting if you had someone with some war experience show you the ropes. Wasn't getafix looking for some warriors at some point on the forums?

fluff that, Gerd's brain has been molested by the western propaganda machine that only teach you what they want you to know, there's always two sides to every story, all you have to do is dig a little, last thing I'll say on this subject, both sides lie a lot and twist the facts.

Have fun warring, both sides since I ain't in either 👍
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 6th 2023, 3:15:43

Is it true that HR players play in LaF on the alliance server?

If so we kill you there as well!

Lostabarnacos (#63) - Dead

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 6th 2023, 3:43:13

No clue, I don't play anything outside Primary...
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 6th 2023, 5:42:42

TheStupid plays in LaF. Guess they accept anyone now days :P

j/k all in a good fun. Just thought that it was funny that Lobsternaco was put up as a kill target in the FS :)

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 6th 2023, 6:05:29

Is it true that HR players play in LaF on the alliance server?

If so we kill you there as well!

Lostabarnacos (#63) - Dead

Wow. Look at this naked aggression. I don't even know who Lostabarnacos is. Yet you think you've got some divine right to attack anyone and everyone you deem a valid target. But you cry if someone hits you back.

Darkness does not have that divine right, and I suspect they will crumple like the bullies they are when they meet a force of similar size.

SuperFly - keep trying to find The Resistance. Keep making enemies. You're only making my job significantly easier.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 6th 2023, 6:18:31

ah bruh, I am the resistance. I am a freedom fighter. I am a good guy and I am fighting for the little guy as usual...

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 6th 2023, 10:01:36

You've admitted to hitting and killing untagged people. You've admitted to having teams of more than 5.

Your one team represents more than 25% of the active players in our round.

How could you be fighting for the little guy, when you're the big guy putting your boot on the little guy, admittedly.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 6th 2023, 14:18:35

Bro I am a champion of justice and equality. Have you not seen the post in alliance talk from last night?

I am like the great American bald eagle. I am coming in hot to set you freeeeeeeee!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 6th 2023, 17:48:02

Who cares who is over in alliance SF? This is team.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Rasp Game profile

Jan 6th 2023, 19:11:44

This guy looks like he is in:

13:41:37 <&Earthnews> EM - Turn the AC on its warm (#39) [warmness] -> Country (#32) [Darkness] Def Held
13:41:48 <&Earthnews> EM - Turn the AC on its warm (#39) [warmness] -> Needle In A Hempstack (#40) [Darkness] Def Held
13:41:53 <&Earthnews> EM - Turn the AC on its warm (#39) [warmness] -> Dark chilly Night (#35) [Darkness] Def Held
13:41:57 <&Earthnews> EM - Turn the AC on its warm (#39) [warmness] -> Casascius (#45) [Darkness] Def Held
13:42:13 <&Earthnews> EM - Turn the AC on its warm (#39) [warmness] -> The Darkness Of Winter (#33) [Darkness] Def Held
13:44:12 <&Earthnews> EM - Turn the AC on its warm (#39) [warmness] -> Burts Bees (#44) [REN] 50568MU
13:52:02 <&Earthnews> NM - Country (#32) [Darkness] -> Turn the AC on its warm (#39) [warmness] Def Held
13:52:32 <&Earthnews> NM - Turn the AC on its warm (#39) [warmness] -> Country (#32) [Darkness] 642A
14:02:40 <&Earthnews> NM - Dark chilly Night (#35) [Darkness] -> Turn the AC on its warm (#39) [warmness] 976A
14:02:41 <&Earthnews> NM - Dark chilly Night (#35) [Darkness] -> Turn the AC on its warm (#39) [warmness] Def Held
14:02:42 <&Earthnews> NM - Dark chilly Night (#35) [Darkness] -> Turn the AC on its warm (#39) [warmness] Def Held
14:03:02 <&Earthnews> NM - Turn the AC on its warm (#39) [warmness] -> Dark chilly Night (#35) [Darkness] 523A
14:03:02 <&Earthnews> NM - Turn the AC on its warm (#39) [warmness] -> Dark chilly Night (#35) [Darkness] Def Held
14:03:03 <&Earthnews> NM - Turn the AC on its warm (#39) [warmness] -> Dark chilly Night (#35) [Darkness] Def Held
14:04:20 <&Earthnews> EM - Turn the AC on its warm (#39) [warmness] -> Dark chilly Night (#35) [Darkness] 34745MU
14:05:10 <&Earthnews> CM - Dark chilly Night (#35) [Darkness] -> Turn the AC on its warm (#39) [warmness] Def Held
14:05:10 <&Earthnews> CM - Dark chilly Night (#35) [Darkness] -> Turn the AC on its warm (#39) [warmness] Def Held
14:05:12 <&Earthnews> NM - Dark chilly Night (#35) [Darkness] -> Turn the AC on its warm (#39) [warmness] Def Held
14:05:15 <&Earthnews> EM - Dark chilly Night (#35) [Darkness] -> Turn the AC on its warm (#39) [warmness] Def Held
14:05:33 <&Earthnews> NM - Turn the AC on its warm (#39) [warmness] -> Dark chilly Night (#35) [Darkness] Def Held
14:05:35 <&Earthnews> NM - Turn the AC on its warm (#39) [warmness] -> Dark chilly Night (#35) [Darkness] Def Held
14:05:35 <&Earthnews> NM - Turn the AC on its warm (#39) [warmness] -> Dark chilly Night (#35) [Darkness] Def Held
14:08:42 <&Earthnews> PS - Needle In A Hempstack (#40) [Darkness] -> Turn the AC on its warm (#39) [warmness] 1470A/1587A
14:09:16 <&Earthnews> SS - Turn the AC on its warm (#39) [warmness] -> Needle In A Hempstack (#40) [Darkness] 1168A/1253A
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

BOYZIIMEN

Jan 6th 2023, 21:27:28

Wow is that ever a war.
Stop being girls and war.
Fight or add another 2 months to my forums ban heh

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 6th 2023, 21:57:14

Boyz2men - Don't worry about forum battles. Don't worry about bans. Hit me up in game. Come join the resistance.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 7th 2023, 1:24:57

Boyz2men - Don't worry about forum battles. Don't worry about bans. Hit me up in game. Come join the resistance.

I think you should recruit the defectors who just attacked darkness

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2023, 17:57:43

You know Derrick is actually a Darkness member right?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2023, 18:40:55

How's this conflict of n00bs going?
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2023, 22:07:41

A new set, hopefully, it's peaceful. I hope BlackHole doesn't try to be a bully again to our members.