Verified:

Hellz X Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 2:13:09

God damnit RD, create a multi right now so this little weener has something to attack :D
Imaginary Numbers

rpottage Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 2:40:30

Originally posted by NOW3P:
are you really that arrogant? Or is it just a cry for attention?
Do you understand what arrogant means?

I ask because explaining how my country was utter crap is the opposite of arrogance.

Also, do you know what humor is? I mean you obviously don't understand it, so I wonder if you know what it means at all.

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 4:47:41

Oh, yes, please do explain this humor concept you speak of....I hope it's not something that's been in your long-winded self-absorbed posts....because if that's what it is, then I guess I truly don't understand humor. But just for my own ignorance, I'll continue to respond to posts w/ my penis...

And yes, I do know what arrogance is - there's an abundance of it around here. It's usually accompanied by mockery, pride, vanity, and other such obnoxious traits. All of which you have displayed en masse in this thread. Stating how crap your country was was done in an effort to further demean RD's efforts, not display humility on your part:

"I will, however, forgive you if you just create a small country for me to mockingly attack once more."

"I mocked about my attacks"

"There's something wrong with those stats there. I took more hits than that (and many more ops as I pointed out), and I think the amount of attacks is too high."

If that's not arrogant, I dunno what is. This about the statistics provided from the very site that the builders of EE developed no less....not even something RD related, but apparently it didn't coax your over-inflated ego nearly as much as you hoped it would.

"I mean you've sent some pretty pathetic attacks my way, but that's about it."

"I think we all know who's the real winner here."

Enjoy your next few sets here in the Team server. RD has already established they enjoy killing you, no matter what it takes.

Edited By: NOW3P on Jul 2nd 2010, 4:48:25. Reason: needed more penis
See Original Post

Pain Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 7:12:33

Originally posted by rpottage:
Originally posted by Mr Midnight:
Attacks (24/72/All): 0/80/116
Defends (24/72/All): 0/258/332

Your country was Sparta #279? Those are your stats from Boxcar.

Now, what were you saying about number of hits it took to kill you and the damage you did to RD?

nuff said
There's something wrong with those stats there. I took more hits than that (and many more ops as I pointed out), and I think the amount of attacks is too high. That would be a total of 516 turns spent on me attacking, that seems really high for four days of attacks (since I spent half my turns rebuilding to keep attacking without killing myself).

116 x 2=516?

what kind of math class were you in? SPED?
Your mother is a nice woman

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 7:53:38

(116*2)+((116*2)*1.3)

readiness regain.

Also, 516 turns seems a bit of a high estimate for 116 hits, unless he's either a. breaking a target @ %60 or more of total units, or b. really bad at regaining readiness.

rpottage Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 13:26:36

Oh, yes, please do explain this humor concept you speak of....I hope it's not something that's been in your long-winded self-absorbed posts....because if that's what it is, then I guess I truly don't understand humor. But just for my own ignorance, I'll continue to respond to posts w/ my penis...

And yes, I do know what arrogance is - there's an abundance of it around here. It's usually accompanied by mockery, pride, vanity, and other such obnoxious traits. All of which you have displayed en masse in this thread. Stating how crap your country was was done in an effort to further demean RD's efforts, not display humility on your part:

"I will, however, forgive you if you just create a small country for me to mockingly attack once more."

"I mocked about my attacks"

"There's something wrong with those stats there. I took more hits than that (and many more ops as I pointed out), and I think the amount of attacks is too high."

If that's not arrogant, I dunno what is. This about the statistics provided from the very site that the builders of EE developed no less....not even something RD related, but apparently it didn't coax your over-inflated ego nearly as much as you hoped it would.

"I mean you've sent some pretty pathetic attacks my way, but that's about it."

"I think we all know who's the real winner here."

Enjoy your next few sets here in the Team server. RD has already established they enjoy killing you, no matter what it takes.
Actually I didn't display vanity or pride. You really don't seem to understand that, despite having admitted my country sucked multiple times.

And you don't know what arrogance is. That or you really just don't get humor. I obviously don't actually expect or want them to create a restart for me to attack. It's a joke because the one country I was attacking before is now dead. It highlights the lack of threat thing. It's a joke, get over it.

rpottage Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 13:44:13

Originally posted by Pain:
Originally posted by rpottage:
Originally posted by Mr Midnight:
Attacks (24/72/All): 0/80/116
Defends (24/72/All): 0/258/332

Your country was Sparta #279? Those are your stats from Boxcar.

Now, what were you saying about number of hits it took to kill you and the damage you did to RD?

nuff said
There's something wrong with those stats there. I took more hits than that (and many more ops as I pointed out), and I think the amount of attacks is too high. That would be a total of 516 turns spent on me attacking, that seems really high for four days of attacks (since I spent half my turns rebuilding to keep attacking without killing myself).

116 x 2=516?

what kind of math class were you in? SPED?
Calculus, Functions and Relations, etc.
Want an example?
3! = 6

Oh, you weren't actually asking.
516 is a rough estimate (forgive me for now wasting me time figuring out the exact amount and explaining it to you).
232 turns in the actual attacks.
Then there's actually getting my military. The time it took to raise it up on day 1 plus the time it took to get enough back after I started being attacked would have been anouther 200 turns. Yes, 200, I'd had to build it up which took awhile, and I'd had to rebuild it which took longer since I'd needed different buildings to survive.
Then there was my readiness which would have taken about 30 turns for those attacks since i lost readiness attacking a target that was over twice my size.
Then there own spy ops, about 10 of them.
Then there's the 50 turns spent building my country up before I built me military.

So with those numbers it works out to 522. I said 516 because I knew it was somewhere around there, and it was easier just to double the defends and use that number than actually work it out.

There's more turns spent on attacking that just the actual attack.

Mr Midnight

Jul 2nd 2010, 16:34:28

Edited By: Mr Midnight on Jul 2nd 2010, 16:36:18
See Original Post

Mr Midnight

Jul 2nd 2010, 16:35:16

lol ... I think you are the only person who counts the turns used to "grow" your country or get military as attack turns.

Pain Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 19:48:16

i know really. you only had an actual 232 turns spent attacking. +35ish turns for readiness. spying is counted as readiness gaining. everything else has nothing to do with attacking.

Your mother is a nice woman

H Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 20:30:35

Wow, this just keeps going.

rpottage, restarts are simple. you make em, do some hits, they die, then ya make another one. Rinse, repeat, no biggie.

Gotta admit, RD has done a decent job keeping us down at the bottom. Sure, we killed one or two of em, but nothing to brag about.

Dont get me wrong, i still think theyre in the wrong place to be doing what their doing. I'll keep fighting, dying, restarting... hell, we may win eventually.

Lets all agree to disagree. I quit spouting once i realized we simply have different views on how we want to play in team server. No way in hell i'll accept peace if it means i cant grab half the countries in the server in fear of 1:kill or cross retals.

You may subdue the pansies with 1:kill RD, but some of us wont bow down. We may die, but oh well.

aliyah Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 0:41:35

LOL. Agreed H. It's all a game within a game now. If I restart, I just shrug it off and head out again. :)
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training

Chump Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 0:47:29

heh, watch RD get bored and start doing cross-server retals :)

H Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 3:13:10

great idea :) but dont think its gonna happen

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 9th 2010, 3:05:57

I can't wait to see where this goes this set.....

rpottage Game profile

Jul 9th 2010, 3:11:44

I can't wait to see where this goes this set.....
Nowhere. It wouldn't be fun to do it two sets in a row.

If I were going to continue it on, I would have created the country a colour country like "Mr.Silver" or "Mr.Black", then tagged up as xRDx before RD got the chance.

But as I said, wouldn't have been as much fun.

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 10th 2010, 4:06:32

I think it would have - they would have just killed you off to take their tag back ;-)

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jul 10th 2010, 7:44:29

RD would never kill a person or tag for something for flattering! Imitation is the best form of flattery!

Just stay away from my milk and cookies. Or else.
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Mr Midnight

Jul 10th 2010, 14:36:50

*steals a chocolate chip cookie while Charcoal isnt looking*

Mr Lemon Chiffon Game profile

Jul 10th 2010, 17:42:51

Originally posted by MrCharcoal:
Imitation is the best form of flattery!

Is that why you wear women's clothes?
New Kids show - Thomas the Pank Engine.
Your kids can follow Thomas around the trailer park seeking meth heads.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 0:33:31

No, I wear them because you pay me to.
Speaking of which, you keep saying the cheques are in the mail.......but it's been 9 months. Canada post isnt THAT slow.
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Jul 11th 2010, 15:59:41

You are the only 1 who would do it for 50 cents. I owe you 3.50 now, and the bank won't issue a bank check for less than 10$. So you need to come over more often.

(I did tip you 10 cents last time, wasn't that enuf?)

de1i Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 16:56:34

Charcoal charges $1.25 an inch.

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 12th 2010, 1:52:21

hmm....I got $.60 to waste, sounds like a good buy to me :-)

Jul 12th 2010, 2:01:05

hmm....I got $.60 to waste, sounds like a good buy to me :-)

at $1.25/inch your 60 cents gets ya 2 visits and ya can tip him the extra nickle.

joeskin Game profile

Jul 16th 2010, 10:48:02

lol....
Sons of Liberty -http://sol.ghqnet.com

joeskin Sol kicker (#1123) [abSOLute] -> VolonterR (#1193) [RIVAL] 18C 116B

archaic Game profile

Jul 16th 2010, 13:43:49

sadly, they're talking about depth
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov