Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 12th 2021, 15:10:04

First I try to broker peace with a DNH between KOTG CWG and then I asked Sonak to also have a DNH with you on day 1 of the set.

Taker then claims 5 days ago that we didn’t agree on DNH and that I am a liar.

Taker tries to get Poop tag to FS KOTG with CWG and fails because they don’t want to war and let’s the cat out of the bag that CWG is holding turns and that we should watch out.

I start posting on these boards asking CWG when they will make their FS as they continue to find allies to hit with.

Yesterday got bored of waiting for their FS so we forced their hand into using their turns saved by killing #19.

Taker then has the bright idea to message Sonak (the same guy who I asked him to have a DNH when I made a DNH with him) to FS KOTG. As you can see it looks like Sonak decided to missile #30 BWG

Taker also asked the untagged #45 to hit KOTG and that didn’t happen either.

Cerberus did message me after we killed him to say that CWG would be avenging his death soon and I didn’t believe him. I just said no man we have a DNH but hey I was wrong and Cerberus was right. CWG did come out to defend the Str824 tag.

So in summary Taker is liar and KOTG throws away their netting set to fight CWG.

Next set Darkness tag will return and will see what happens...

Edited By: SuperFly on Jan 12th 2021, 15:15:00. Reason: Spelling mistake

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2021, 22:46:52

Ok
Just shut up and have another beer

Sonak Game profile

Jan 12th 2021, 23:56:13

I'd like to keep the LSAA tag next set but we will of course remain Darkn3ss allies / part of Darkn3ss.

I'll probably be Count Dikula as my name. LOL
Friend of Darkn3ss and HCFC, and current leader of tag LSAA (Leroy's Scalded Ass Apes).

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jan 13th 2021, 0:54:22

drugs are bad mmkay
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Sonak Game profile

Jan 13th 2021, 1:55:59

Why did VILLAINS all of a sudden get involved in this war?
Friend of Darkn3ss and HCFC, and current leader of tag LSAA (Leroy's Scalded Ass Apes).

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Jan 13th 2021, 2:11:58

Originally posted by Sonak:
Why did VILLAINS all of a sudden get involved in this war?

I'll refresh your memory.

On 1/10...

7.9 hours ago
Leroy Jenkins (#9) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 12615 enemy spies.
7.9 hours ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 3 of our missiles!

Now, go read our retal policy that I've topped for you. Also, we aren't participating in the war. We retalled you.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Sonak Game profile

Jan 13th 2021, 3:34:36

Huh.. honestly I don't remember doing that. I wonder if I miskeyed a country # by mistake.

Sonak Game profile

Jan 13th 2021, 3:36:21

Do you think it's a reasonable retal policy to kill a country for one spy op?

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 13th 2021, 3:49:57

With Villians they retal a normal country spy op with death. Best to never do a country spy op to see how their countries are doing lol

DruncK Game profile

Jan 13th 2021, 4:16:48

That "Oh fluff!" feeling when you fail a market op on em 😅

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 13th 2021, 6:52:44

You know last set when sonak got hit for doing these exact same types of ops, he actually didn't fail any.

There's just so few people in team server that no one else had a nw change within 30 minutes of the successful ops. Literally on a cellphone I can go 1 by 1 on earth graphs thru every country and pretty much guarantee who did an op on me within 5 minutes. It's just like 30 or so countries that it could realistically be.

It's probably time someone let you know harmful ops are pretty much an act of war and you will pretty much always be caught even if you aren't caught if you do it to a decent player. And pretty much any decent player will want you dead for it.

Taking out someones missiles or stealing their oil or something is something you wanna do when you're at war, because it's just too small of a server to get away with it. Most tags on the server have the capacity to catch you, and the people to kill you. I'd just save the trigger finger for wartime.

Also if you want me to show you how to do that sort of spy op tracing that got you mamed last set, I'd be happy to show you why you generally won't get away with it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 13th 2021, 7:39:27
See Original Post