Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2018, 22:14:50

How many times in the last 5 months has your tag blindsided a team that was netting?

I'm still at 0 too

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2018, 22:45:41

You dont get to ruin our sets through proxies (your friends), make us put effort into a war in the summer and then expect to net in peace while we still have to clean up the mess from last set.

The_Hawk

Aug 23rd 2018, 22:52:24

I wish derrick used proxies. Would have had better activity.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

archaic Game profile

Aug 24th 2018, 0:43:22

If I had a bushel for every time somebody said "My hands are clean, I had nothing to do with it" while my country lay smoldering in ashes, I'd have a pretty solid NW. Elders may have existed before you Derrick, but for better or worse what Elders is today is a reflection of what you made it into. Every time your Elders proxies blindside weedy, your finger prints are all over it. Its not our fault you lost control of your bandwagon

I seem to recall hearing "Our hands are clean, we had nothing to do with it" a lot in this game many years ago as well.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 24th 2018, 0:50:28

Ohh snap!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2018, 1:10:59

I seem to recall the only time weedy got blindsided recently it was reborn and I've never been in a tag with any of those guys. In fact 1 of them is former weedy and has a grudge and thats why they hit weedy lol. Glad to see operation blame Derrick is still going swimmingly

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 24th 2018, 1:24:17
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2018, 1:22:20

What i didn't expect was a hyprocisy in demonizing blindsiding netters when the same people are all too willing to use those very same tactics. I'm going to toss that old adage about it being lame to blindside netters right in the trashbin. Anyone is willing to do it when it suits them. Let's be honest. It's always suited me, I just didn't fancy it.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2018, 6:03:47

Stop spinning, you are terrible at it. Ask dagga for lessons.
Don of LaF

DruncK Game profile

Aug 24th 2018, 10:06:53

Jesus Christ you do get blamed for everything don't you Derrick?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2018, 14:49:18

DruncK please don’t encourage him!

archaic Game profile

Aug 24th 2018, 16:44:38

Originally posted by DruncK:

He started the post, I never said anything until he started a post with my name in the title. Its been a pretty peaceful set for me.

FWIW, why in the fluff would anybody have a grudge against weedy? Thats the stupidest fluff I've ever heard - weedy's only bylaw is pacifism. There are lots of people that hate ME, and I'm fine with that - I'm a royal fluffing fluff and I know it - but hating weedy is like hating a puppy. A puppy that has 24 TNW/ANW titles, but still just a lovable lil pupper.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2018, 17:27:54

I think it had something to do with Zorp being nearly as big of a fluff as you. Or maybe moreso. Something something getafix something something Zorp something something Elliot something something bad blood. I forget the etcs but it was that in a nutshell. Geta joined a spam tag for revenge for some such and blindsided weedy. Ironically me and my "proxies" then declared war on Reborn riding that d line for weedy. So to your point, when weedy gets blindsided my crew ACTUALLY comes to their defense lol.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2018, 17:29:56

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
Stop spinning, you are terrible at it. Ask dagga for lessons.

There's no spin here gains. ZZ blindsided a netting tag. That's a fact.

I am glad to once and for all bury my notion that blindsiding netters is wrong because they wouldn't do such a thing either. It's an opportunity thing. When netters are war prepped they have no problem blindsiding a netting tag. Considering who is in your clan and the savage hypocrisy of anything ever said about blindsiding netters, there's a whole lot of irony here. That's all.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 24th 2018, 17:35:05
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2018, 17:38:08

For what its worth tho, gains, i know you personally dont really mind a blindside and prefer a war most times so I don't really hold you to the standards that I do other members of your tag. Sometimes we war together, sometimes we don't. You can kill me anytime and I'll enjoy it. Just referring to the crybabies you keep as company and their consistent feelings for years on blindsiding netters.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2018, 17:58:44

Originally posted by Requiem:
You dont get to ruin our sets through proxies (your friends), make us put effort into a war in the summer and then expect to net in peace while we still have to clean up the mess from last set.

Quote from Round 100 team thread:

"Zig and zag, you guys fought like champs all set. Hit me up if you need help with suiciders this set. I doubt either of us will be netting. Seems there's countries with both our names in it already. Let's just focus on reacting to it and trying to mitigate it. You know where to find me."

**** Logging started Wed Aug 01 2018 14:35:02 ****

[14:35] * Starting conversation with xdarkprincex
[14:35] <Derrick> around?
[14:42] <Derrick> Hmu regarding team. Want to establish a chain
[14:42] <Derrick> I think cwg will war what was misfits this set for friendly
[14:43] <Derrick> Ideally if Dwar comes back after you all, we can hold the front with you. Maybe pick off each other's suiciders with the main netter griefers busy
[16:14] Disconnected: Software caused connection abort

Want me to post logs of the 5 other times I offered to help zz clean up the mess or no? You chose to blindside netters instead. You had a very obvious choice between blindsiding netters and making allies with them to help clean up the mess. You chose to blindside netters and create a bigger mess.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 24th 2018, 18:04:04
See Original Post

ebert00 Game profile

Aug 24th 2018, 18:29:07

Originally posted by archaic:
Originally posted by DruncK:

He started the post, I never said anything until he started a post with my name in the title. Its been a pretty peaceful set for me.

FWIW, why in the fluff would anybody have a grudge against weedy? Thats the stupidest fluff I've ever heard - weedy's only bylaw is pacifism. There are lots of people that hate ME, and I'm fine with that - I'm a royal fluffing fluff and I know it - but hating weedy is like hating a puppy. A puppy that has 24 TNW/ANW titles, but still just a lovable lil pupper.

I hate dogs.
I really hate dogs.
there are two acceptable types of dogs...dead dogs and other peoples dogs.
that being said. I dont hold any type of grudges against people for the most part. I just wanted to Express my disdain for dogs.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2018, 18:56:23

Haha. You're a devil dog now tho Ebert. Blindsiding netters is op. Welcome to the dark side.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2018, 19:02:08

tbh i find these wars so boring. last set died cause no defense and no sdi. this set atleast you guys had some sdi and defense but still so boring.
blindsiding sux no fun in it.
Don of LaF

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2018, 19:34:06

Gains next set there won’t be any blind sides, I can guarantee you that!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2018, 19:39:53

I can't speak for everyone in my tag, but I had 8 spal and 1% sdi. Based on the fact that you got a land kill with nukes and a 68 hit chem kill I'm going to assume that "some sdi and spal" is completely innacurate. We had defense because we had to kill a suicider or two. I'm going to conveniently blame Gerdler for them for no reason at all. That way I can fit in with you guys.

It was fun though to hear Gerdler say a Makinso quote that always makes me smile and laugh, "this isn't about having fun." That always hits me in all the right spots. Someone gotta remind these clowns that they're playing a game once in a while.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 24th 2018, 20:33:59
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2018, 19:44:55

Originally posted by Requiem:
Gains next set there won’t be any blind sides, I can guarantee you that!

Lol you gonna war prep for fear of retaliation from the netters you blindsided? No offense brother, but when did you take up smoking rocks?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 24th 2018, 20:55:15

I need to know the suiciders numbers to take credit.

I don't remember anyone but #39. He hit everyone though. I made a real mess of things there I guess.

<Gerdler>yo hit these fags
<anonymous>yes bossman

2 weeks later:
<anonymous>I hit the fags but some fag killt me
<Gerdler>hold on what the fluff is this hits on weedy, superflu and HCaFC
<anonymous>you said to hit the fags
<Gerdler>I meant the tag idiot. What a fluffing moron you are. A crap suicider too. Useless!
<anonymous>sowy
<Gerdler>How are even a tag called Hot Chicks Fast Cars fags in your mind?
<anonymous>ohh I thought it stood for hydrochlorofluorocarbon, and they science fags. weedy just like vampire diaries and use nina dobrev to disguise that.
<Gerdler>Hmm you might have a point, I should have been more clear.
<anonymous>you just called me idiot and useless though, apologize for that!
<Gerdler>Ofc not. You still are, it was just my mistake not to see it sooner.
<anonymous>ok fu
<Gerdler>dito
<anonymous>so same thing next set?
<Gerdler>same thing every year, James!
<Gerdler>Just be less like you and more like me!

#notdoctored, #totallyreallogs

Edited By: Gerdler on Aug 24th 2018, 20:58:36
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2018, 21:12:41

Hahaha +1.

Also it's inappropriate to just steal the logs I have with my "proxies" and change the names to take credit.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2018, 21:21:55

A total Beta move Gerder!

archaic Game profile

Aug 25th 2018, 0:20:23

I KNEW IT!

(its derricks fault)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 25th 2018, 0:36:47

Hahahaha that's hilarious!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 25th 2018, 1:10:54

Gargle gargle gargle

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 25th 2018, 1:17:57

https://upload.wikimedia.org/...hy_of_Disagreement-en.svg

You have reached the lowest step, Sir. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 25th 2018, 4:12:19

Pacifist fag. Gargle gargle gargle

Edit: you blindsided netters so you're more of a hypocrital pacifist fag

sinistril Game profile

Aug 25th 2018, 4:28:49

War is peace.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 25th 2018, 6:23:10

There's not such thing as a pacifist human, that's actually an oxymoron :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 25th 2018, 10:19:15

Eye for a tooth

Veritas

Aug 25th 2018, 11:58:58

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
There's not such thing as a pacifist human, that's actually an oxymoron :-)
Humans = Oxymoron
There can be no chosen one; only we can save ourselves.