Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 27th 2020, 23:54:23

I was notified this afternoon that I would be killed by Villians and that I was on my own.

I accept the decision to be killed by Villians. I am at peace with being offered up for my actions of trying to get my friend the #1 spot last set.

I respect the decisions taken by Darkness of not being involved or retaliating for my death. Dark Demon and Darkness are stand up guys and I respect them for letting me die on the battle field and not intervening with aggressive actions in my defense. We could have totally gang banged you and tag killed Villians but Darkness is NOT TSO. Dark Demon does not want to drive anyone away from the game and he has rules in place to protect his team from becoming a bad thing for this server. He is a stand up guy and very honorable.

I broke the rules last set and I am now on my own and that is the Darkness way. To all the ass clowns that compare Darkness to TSO here is your proof that Darkness is not evil and that they do not gang bang other teams.

Villians; you will kill me and that is inevitable as you are 5 vs 1. I personally have no beef with any of you and as mentioned i only hit your guy last set to try and get my friend the win. I failed and he still placed 2nd and now I pay the consequences. You may kick my teeth in this set and beat me down with your baseball bats and that is my fate. I wish you all the best on smoking my ass into the ground....

Darkness my dear friends; I love you forever and wish you the best on the rest of the reset.

I sign off for the rest of the round with the utmost respect for everyone involved and I have no ill feelings or resentment towards anyone.

With love SuperFly.

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 27th 2020, 23:56:57
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 28th 2020, 0:00:56

oh btw everyone knows that I am scrappy; so on short notice here are a few AB's to show everyone that even though I am defenseless against a 5 vs 1, I will stand my ground. I spied on all of you and I see that you have over 450 turns already on hand and that you guys have about $5 bill in cash combined and over 60 missiles. The odds are really stacked against me.

I will offer some sort of resistance as limited as it may be considering that I just got AB'ed by Archaic and I finished rebuilding last night.

I refuse to just roll over and let you just kick the fluff out of me while I lay on the floor.

I hope that you guys don't hold a grudge forever against me as I will not be holding one towards any of you.

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 28th 2020, 0:03:27
See Original Post

braden Game profile

Mar 28th 2020, 0:01:28

Heart sf.

(The customary throw archaic under the bus; I know it well ;p)

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 28th 2020, 0:03:50

Archy did AB me though bro lol.

Heard he just tagged up in Weedy as #64 btw.

braden Game profile

Mar 28th 2020, 0:34:23

Nope that is a very old seawolf member.

I stand up 1000% archylar is welcomed back. I would never hide this truth or his return.

If anything I would glorify his return and let e'rybody know.

I welcome his return and it shall happen.

braden Game profile

Mar 28th 2020, 0:35:05

As you say above, if I die I die ;p

archaic Game profile

Mar 28th 2020, 2:13:54

Dude, everybody knows I am #19. I shot my wad a week ago. ( http://www.earthgraphs.com/...ll&countrygraph=alive )

How could I hit you if I was tagged weedy? That makes zero sense. It is physically impossible to be tagged weedy and launch an act of aggression, thats a line I have never and will never cross. EVER.

Thats why I despise that POS Drunk so much, he has exploited weedy pacifism to sate his bully urges on the one tag he knew would not (could not) fight back. Now that weedy is extinct (sorry B, but its true) I have no reason to every restrain my rage at our oppressors again. My singular mission is to hurt any tag that Drunk is in for as long as the Team server exists. If Dark Demon was a real leader would have put a leash on his members, instead DD just lets Drunk run his tag(s) by proxy.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 28th 2020, 4:15:58

Oh well the guy who ABed me into the ground said it was you lol.

Any please do not bad mouth DD. He is the best guy anyone here can play with. You can bash guys like me, Rokkie and Requim cuz we seem to start lots of BS but not dear leader DD.

Anyways I guess I am riding solo next set as I have been exiled....

Braden u need another in your tag?

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 28th 2020, 4:19:54

Hokage Game profile

Mar 28th 2020, 5:06:31

no worries you are made in team server for that purpose, you cant net so be itg