Verified:

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2010, 18:39:04

Those were pictures of Ruthie?!

I thought you wanted me to color on them :( I made it in the lines and everything. Though I only saw bikini lines....but I managed.

We really had no idea about the war that was going on. We were down to two people to kill. One was actually a Rag country and the other was JFL. We figured we would distract them with the JFL killing while we secretly kill one of their other members.

Of course that said member suicided on RD and then self deleted like 2 hours ago. So I guess in the end....we DID kill him. All that whispering Detmer did in his ear must of caused him to snap.

So in sense, we take full responsibility for that suicide I guess. You may extract your revenge on Detmer, RD. We apologize about the silver tongued whisperer. But the man can make a nun shutter in pleasure without ever saying a word. He is very convincing. Even when it is for evil.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Thunder Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 19:30:32

Looks like another proud graduate of the NA school of debating. Those curse words and insults make your argument so much more believable, bro.

I don't remember what I said in that conversation you referred to. I remember you denying that you were involved with the other alliances. However, a bunch of them said you were involved. What reason do they have to lie about it? There's also this bit of news here:

http://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/75/196

You said it was coincidental. I warred against them that sit. They had enough trouble organizing their own kill runs... I really doubt they could jump into another tag's run so quickly.

Anyway, this is my new theory about what happened (developed in the past five minutes):

-You were part of a coalition and called them in to help kill that SKA country
-When I joined your IRC channel, you then realized that I was a member of the tag you killed (you word "suddenly" gives this part away)
-You saw me in action during the last war of earth:2025, realized how much trouble your tag was in, so you sold out your alliances to avoid getting tagkilled.

Anyway I have no idea if Lords was involved, nor do I really care that much anymore. I'm not going to chant the magic words and summon SKA back into existence to war you if you admit to it. Then again, everyone else in this thread is lying so you can continue to do that if you want. I will say that despite all of their faults, I don't think that Rag and the others ever lied about who they were in bed with.

I said suddenly because you had not made it known immediately who you were there for. You began grilling me with questions about the kill. You then said "Well I guess I am now speaking for SKA", hence the reason for the term suddenly.

We ran out of turns on that SKA country and I arranged a deal with Hellrush. I told them if they finished off the SKA country for us as we wanted it dead for the farming it had done on us....we'd return the favor at the next earliest conveinience.

That was the only agreement we had. True, they had approached us before about joining them but I didn't like the idea of cross tag retals and informed him of it. We did assist them on a kill the next day I believe it was or maybe it was the following day after that, but that concluded the business we had with Beer. It was a you scratch our back, we'll scratch yours. The other kills however that they jumped on and finished are the equivalent of what RD has done this reset. We didnt' ask them to but also didn't complain when they did it. It was you who wrongfully made the assumption that we were allied and we weren't.

And as far as Rag is concerned, the only thing we had with them was a NAP for the 1st set we were in TEAM and that had been arranged by cookster and Ashe I believe.

I say it again because I KNOW we were not allied to that coalition. Hellrush even came and posted that we weren't.

doesn't matter anyway, whats in the past is past. I hate when people try to post up outright lies about things I'm involved in.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

archaic Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 21:05:13

Just to be clear:

I will not be posting on any more threads concerning RD, nor will I be playing on the team server either tagged or untagged.

I deleted my country (#256) so that there are no misunderstandings regarding my affiliations with any other tags on this miserable server.

Have a swirvey day.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Forgotten1

Aug 5th 2010, 21:07:36

I don't play in TEAM anymore,

but I certainly would come back if Tag-Tag retals were enforced, even if it was by RD and they would tag kill tags that cross tag retals.

Wars and all that, by all means, call in other tags to help you kill people off, it would only make you look weak.

But cross tag retaling is really what had driven a lot of players away.
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

Mr Midnight

Aug 5th 2010, 23:36:38

Originally posted by Forgotten:
but I certainly would come back if Tag-Tag retals were enforced, even if it was by RD and they would tag kill tags that cross tag retals.

Now that actually sounds like fun, lol

Forgotten1

Aug 6th 2010, 0:17:50

I mean, 'general' population that support the whole 5 man team thing would support that idea, and gets benefit out of it.

RD gets benefit cause then they get to kill people for 'valid' reasons.

And assholes who try to manipulate the server gets tag killed.

I would seriously want to see which 5 man tag can dominate the server just by themselves, the 5 of them. I can also see some amazing ANW finishes also.
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

machwell Game profile

Aug 6th 2010, 7:24:30

Well, that's not the way it is Forgotten.

Obviously the "Team" server is not meant for the 5 man teams tags are restricted to. The game devs intended this server to be more of an organizational challenge, seeing how alliances cope when they have to split their whole alliance into separate, small tags that play as an alliance!

Clearly that's the intention of this server.

Not for there to be actual 5-man teams competing with other 5-man teams -.-

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 6th 2010, 7:31:34

You know... I said that you "banded together to do random kills runs". You admit this. Why the hell were you so vitriolic in your post towards me? Do you have any idea how stupid you look now?

I'll repeat myself: I never said that you were super best buddy FDP4LIFEs. I said that you banded together for kill runs.

Thunder Game profile

Aug 6th 2010, 7:38:45

TWO you idiot. One they started and one we started. that was it. Nothing more. Get over yourself you retard.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 6th 2010, 7:47:42

de1i Game profile

Aug 6th 2010, 14:41:28

ponderer Game profile

Aug 6th 2010, 15:13:44

Originally posted by de1i:

RD isn't the one who declared war over the 1:kill policy its people like yourself that did. I'm pretty sure RD wouldn't shed too many tears if you guys gave up on your crusade.

Then the game wouldn't be fun for them. If they were left alone, ala TGA in the old days, the game would get boring in a hurry. But then again, if one provocation doesn't work, I'm sure another will. And failing that, there are always the bots.
m0m0rific

de1i Game profile

Aug 6th 2010, 15:15:59

I didn't say they wouldn't cry about it, I just said they wouldn't cry too much ;)