Verified:

Symbolic Game profile

Jul 13th 2020, 19:49:34

Good night hellrush you sweet prince.

archaic Game profile

Jul 13th 2020, 20:42:09

So you invite him into your tag and kill him over fluff that happened to other tags on another server. What a fluffing garbage truck DD is running, utter trash. I quit suiciding you fluffters because you were so bad that none of the countries I hit were worth enough to justify the effort. You guys are exactly what the team server deserves.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Symbolic Game profile

Jul 13th 2020, 20:54:34

Originally posted by archaic:
So you invite him into your tag and kill him over fluff that happened to other tags on another server. What a fluffing garbage truck DD is running, utter trash. I quit suiciding you fluffters because you were so bad that none of the countries I hit were worth enough to justify the effort. You guys are exactly what the team server deserves.

I'm sorry, you missed the part when he came into the channel talking fluff. I banned him then killed him.

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 13th 2020, 21:06:36

I said they should kill Mercs because there trash. They think they can run 1A. They cross server and kill me WTF

Edited By: Hellrush on Jul 13th 2020, 21:51:51

archaic Game profile

Jul 13th 2020, 21:48:33

Originally posted by Symbolic:

I'm sorry, you missed the part when he came into the channel talking fluff. I banned him then killed him.

I'm sorry he hurt your feelings princess. You're worse than DrunK for getting your panties in a knot because somebody says hurtful keyboard words. Maybe next time you should ask Dark Demon for a hug when you get your feelies hurt instead of lashing out like an angry toddler.

Symbolic Game profile

Jul 13th 2020, 21:50:54

I'm sorry he hurt your feelings princess. You're worse than DrunK for getting your panties in a knot because somebody says hurtful keyboard words. Maybe next time you should ask Dark Demon for a hug when you get your feelies hurt instead of lashing out like an angry toddler.

Well you know its just the staw that broke the camels back. Also, too be honest I couldn't care less what you think of me "princess"

archaic Game profile

Jul 13th 2020, 22:50:03

-snip-

also, too be honest I couldn't care less what you think of me

Don't worry sweety, I've never lost a minute thinking about someone so far beneath me

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2020, 0:03:19

He wasn't invited. He asked to join.

There were other reasons why the hammer fell, but that is something you're not privy to. We do not need to and will not explain why we do certain things.

If you feel inspired to suicide next set, go for it.

archaic Game profile

Jul 14th 2020, 0:28:13

That would involve me playing on this garbage server again. I certainly don't feel bad for hellrush in general, but even you know it was a fluff move Req, even if you guys did it to a fluff like hellrush. I actually DGAF, I was just hoping to draw that kunt DrunK out so I could hurt his feelings some more.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2020, 0:30:28

Haha I can respect that :)

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 14th 2020, 1:28:53

Originally posted by Requiem:
He wasn't invited. He asked to join.

There were other reasons why the hammer fell, but that is something you're not privy to. We do not need to and will not explain why we do certain things.

If you feel inspired to suicide next set, go for it.

I was invited to join. I didn’t come to you. I have screenshots to prove I got invited by Hempman

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 14th 2020, 1:58:37

Darkness = Trash

Why

1. Invite Hellrush to join so we know his country and information.

2. Let him net all set in peace.

3. Find out he has no spies so steal fluff off him all set.

4. Last day of set kill him because we are trash and don’t like him. So do the trashiest move ever on him and kill him.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2020, 2:07:40

You were looking for a place to play because zig wasn't playing, no?

But that is the least significant part of my post anyway.

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 14th 2020, 2:09:20

I was looking for a new place to play Zigzag is no more.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2020, 2:13:26

No, he was looking for a hiding spot, it was poetic the way it came down, truly delicious.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 14th 2020, 2:22:36

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

No, he was looking for a hiding spot, it was poetic the way it came down, truly delicious.

I’ll remember you like eating trash and find it delicious. You can eat out of my trash can any day you like sure you will find the pet fluff delicious.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2020, 2:33:09

Originally posted by Hellrush:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

I’ll remember you like eating trash and find it delicious. You can eat out of my trash can any day you like sure you will find the pet fluff delicious.

Karma's a fluff, homie, did you really think I wasn't going to find out it was you that suicided me? You should really have taken my word when I said "It'll hurt less if you tell me now who you are" I gave you a chance to come clean and you opted for hiding behind your closed profile, I hunted your ass down and when I found you, I notified SuperFly, maybe you should try making friends rather than suiciding them.

https://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/2061/62

There was more reasons to killing you besides your actions, you do have a stupidly big mouth.

Karma's a fluff ,,!,, (-_-) ,,!,,

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2020, 3:14:13

Let me play a little devil's advocate.

Was Hellrush taking his grievance with you, which is from the Alliance server, out on the Team server where you are not tagged LaF? Would that be considered cross-server "BS"?

I have seen Hellrush say on at least one occasion he wishes he could hit you on the Alliance server if you were not tagged LaF, which looks hypocritical given the current context.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2020, 3:34:47

Let me play a little devil's advocate.

Was Hellrush taking his grievance with you, which is from the Alliance server, out on the Team server where you are not tagged LaF? Would that be considered cross-server "BS"?

I have seen Hellrush say on at least one occasion he wishes he could hit you on the Alliance server if you were not tagged LaF, which looks hypocritical given the current context.

Absolutely, he said so himself in his PM he didn't hit me on 1a because his alliance was allied to LaF, or else he would have, yes absolutely another case of pot calling the kettle black from Hellrush.
(•_•)

The_Hawk

Jul 14th 2020, 3:58:43

O0o0o0o luckily I never remembered my log in or I would have been in HR spot in 1a

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 14th 2020, 5:24:26

on an unrelated note, it is too bad that I couldn't log in before end of set as I had 70 mill food and at least $3bill cash on hand if my tech and military sold entirely.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2020, 5:35:28

Originally posted by SuperFly:
on an unrelated note, it is too bad that I couldn't log in before end of set as I had 70 mill food and at least $3bill cash on hand if my tech and military sold entirely.

Oh dear 😬
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2020, 15:08:23

So now that the cat got outta the bag, Hellrush is completely silent.....<sarcasm>shocking<sarcasm>
(•_•)

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jul 20th 2020, 22:17:37

ttt
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

mac23 Game profile

Jul 20th 2020, 22:50:44

BONUS