Verified:

archaic Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 3:42:14

I'm not sure why Zorp did that amateur grab that probably cost him more than it was worth, but you performed a glorious retal - well played.

I am more interested in the rather rude topfeed on Braden earlier. That essentially ended Braden's set and its starting to seem like you guys are singling us out.

Hopefully we can have a chat and head off any unpleasantness.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

DruncK Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 3:48:13

Braden happened to enjoy my hit, and it was 1000% NOT a topfeed GTFO here archy

DruncK Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 3:49:36

Unless you guys switched and Braden is #5, in which case talk to DD about that one =P

archaic Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 3:52:05

I see

braden Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 4:08:23

Yea I sent you in game archaic.

20 and I are hoping this benefits us both, hopefully a few times.

Zorp Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 4:49:06

Ummmm Archy I was just retaling the hit on me? Couldn't get much back in just 1 hit cuz the guy was half my land when he hit me.

Rokkie Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 5:45:07

Zorp is #5 ?

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 6:07:35

Good thing I am playing all-x and not involved in any hits.

Rokkie Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 6:25:32

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Good thing I am playing all-x and not involved in any hits.

sf and all-x.... cringeworthy :|

DruncK Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 13:19:02

Originally posted by braden:

See this is the kind of fluff that ruins the game for people and makes bots *dur dur due* "necessary".

How in the flying fluff would anyone that's not a certifiable retard think my grab was a "tOpfEeD"???

fluff you archaic, fluff you so hard

Zorp Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 13:59:32

Yes, I'm #5, in weedy I always start my country name with a Z

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 26th 2020, 15:21:55

Originally posted by DruncK:
See this is the kind of fluff that ruins the game for people and makes bots *dur dur due* "necessary".

How in the flying fluff would anyone that's not a certifiable retard think my grab was a "tOpfEeD"???

You can clearly see that archaic is confused about who is braden and who is zorp. I don't even play team and I know which is which and I could spot the mistake at the first glance of the news.

Maybe archaic confused himself on purpose for effect, or he is high, or he doesn't know how his teammates name their countries after all these years.

Rokkie Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 15:26:47

Originally posted by Zorp:
Yes, I'm #5, in weedy I always start my country name with a Z

alright well just to clear things up, darkness are not trying to fluff over weedy,

you were the 2nd fattest land, lowest nw target in my scores window, the 1st being a friend of mine so i skipped them, unlucky it was you i guess. hope that clears up the very misinformed opening post for everyone.

as it stands, i think i predicted well, i expected a retal 1:1 with the aim to keep around 50% of what i grabbed, it was a strategic grab on my part, not the sole intention to be a fluff and ruin someones set, land is slim, i am teching, and exploring is outta the question. what more can i say, have a good rest of the set.

DruncK Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 16:47:16

Braden is always angel Gerdler and archaic knows that. He's literally the biggest cry baby when it comes to landgrabs and you know it

archaic Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 20:02:07

I don't know, maybe because you are a griefing fluffter that has been fluffing over all-X netters even since you showed up?

-

And yes, I was confused about the order in which the attacks on Z occurred.

Edited By: archaic on Jan 26th 2020, 20:05:04
See Original Post

braden Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 20:22:39

Guys it's 3 20 on a Sunday why ain't ya'll drank?

Forum fluff all we want but we good in game.

When he and I trade again that isn't you have to retaliate.

Bourbon or rye. Come on, guys.

DruncK Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 20:47:41

Keep talkin fluff Archy, someone need us a reminder of what happens?

DruncK Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 20:51:48

FYI I've got like half a dozen guys over here that don't give a flying fluff about being nice to all-xers and I've been VERY respectful. Darkness doesn't fluff on peaceful netters who mind their own, so I suggest you do just that.

braden Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 20:56:54

Great so forget about the grabs in game we are at war because of people talking?

You know I have zero troops. You win. Let's trade land, again?

( off strat grabbing benefits only one.. not the friend concept I'm working on)

braden Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 20:57:35

FYI I've got like half a dozen guys over here that don't give a flying fluff about being nice to all-xers and I've been VERY respectful. Darkness doesn't fluff on peaceful netters who mind their own, so I suggest you do just that.

Passive agressive does not a friend make.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jan 26th 2020, 21:05:18

If there is a problem. Feel free to reach out to me and we can talk about this in private like gentlemen, trashing players or clans is childish and not worth my effort.
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

DruncK Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 21:07:10

I have no qualms with weedy, we've been around this bush before Braden my love.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jan 26th 2020, 21:15:38

Hmm
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

braden Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 21:22:38

Yea let's stop name calling and 20 and me can trade.

If giurillas in the mist you win and we are Jane.

A few grabs does not an enemy make.

braden Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 21:24:08

(Did I get my Jane goodall analogy wrong?)

Either way I ain't spending minute one towards a war.

braden Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 21:24:58

Bourbon scotch or for me rye.

Darkness and weedylar just joined at the liver.

DruncK Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 21:31:17

Bourbon scotch or for me rye.

Darkness and weedylar just joined at the liver.

I want absolutely nothing to do with your liver Braden =P

braden Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 21:49:53

Neither do my kidneys

archaic Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 23:30:12

Keep talkin fluff Archy, someone need us a reminder of what happens?

All I remember your fluff ass in SIN griefing the whole server. If you and Braden have a romance going, IDGAF you are both grown boys, but if your fluff ass thinks you're going to drive weedy off of the server again - all of your clan mates will have you to think for my year long response. People fluff with my friends I get ill, and you seem to fluff with them a lot Drunk.

Braden, you suck at land trading, he is skull fluffing you bro.

I'm done with this

DruncK Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 23:47:32

Braden didn't have any military strat on the first exchange, he bought 50k and I sold down to 50k. These exchanges are as even as you can get now.

I also never wanted to drive any tag off the server and didn't in the end weedys absence was due to Braden's which I had no part in. I DID want to drive you off the server and effectively got you kicked out of weedy because of your mouth and public whining/name calling.

Prove you're done by never including yourself on TT. If you have an issue with a clan at least make an attempt to contact said alliance. Your public attempt at shaming has literally never worked out in your favor, yet here you are now making fun of your clan mate in a matter that should be absolutely no concern to you.

braden Game profile

Jan 27th 2020, 2:29:47

We all agree I count poor like but I'm feeling it's been fair.

Whether it's better than all explore is again I dun count poor like.

I already had the jets from the early set retal so..

archaic Game profile

Jan 28th 2020, 0:23:17

Prove you're done by never including yourself on TT.

and miss out on triggering you? I think not kiddo

Rokkie Game profile

Jan 28th 2020, 16:59:59

which one is archaic i want to grab him next

archaic Game profile

Jan 28th 2020, 22:57:27

Originally posted by Rokkie:
which one is archaic i want to grab him next

Obviously after seeing the BS grab from #2 (which absolutely was a topfeed by a player that obviously is not netting) its plain to see that darkness is the new TSO and drunk is in charge. I doubt if weedy will be around next set.

but I will be

DruncK Game profile

Jan 28th 2020, 23:12:22

/me shakes in his booties

Also I'm not in charge of fluff and as stated earlier am one of the biggest voices of reason against being fluffs.

TT is not and never will the correct venue for talks, but you don't understand much about this game lol

archaic Game profile

Jan 29th 2020, 0:11:35

Also I'm . . . one of the biggest voices of reason against being fluffs.

That's pretty funny coming from the king of griefers

If I didn't call you out publicly the rest of the server might not realize that you guys are literally farming weedy while you're at war with Random.

Its not you that should be worried D, you can't net worth a fluff so you probably won't be high on my list

DruncK Game profile

Jan 29th 2020, 0:21:10

Yet you say I'm easy to trigger lol

archaic Game profile

Jan 29th 2020, 1:49:22

Yet you say I'm easy to trigger lol

Its no secret that I despise you Drunk, you're griefing fluffter cancer. You however are the one that is allowing your dislike of me to bleed into the game and your team mates actions. Braden never asked to land trade, he's never land traded on this server and he has never grabbed on this server - you blindsided him and told him he was land trading. It was purely provocational and you knew it.

DruncK Game profile

Jan 29th 2020, 2:16:08

...I offered to land trade after my hit because it makes sense and all-x is boring. How dare you insinuate me like that, have you even talked to Braden?

archaic Game profile

Jan 29th 2020, 3:50:31

Of course I did you cretin, he never wanted to trade with you - you literally jackhammered him out of nowhere, RoR'd him and called it trading and B is such a pacifist he doesn't want to rock the boat so he agreed.

You are acting like this is about us doing something wrong when YOU guys are farming us. Your members literally paused in the middle of a killrun to grab weedy. You are unable to let it go with us Drunk, you've done this fluff in every tag you've played in.

How hard is it for you and your friends to stay out of our news? Hell, grab somebody else once in a while so it doesn't look so fluffing obvious at least. You suck at this fluff D, seriously.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2020, 4:08:51

LOL@cretin hahaha I haven't heard that one in a while, not in English at least, we do use it a lot in Spanish LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DruncK Game profile

Jan 29th 2020, 4:27:00

What is it about this game that is so appealing to mentally unstable people?

Message from nina dobrev is an angel (#1) sent on Jan 25, 23:43
Report this message
Yepp I look forward to the retal. I got the op- I needed to run turns anyways to generate bushels to sell.

Ill hit once you're built. Let me know once you've run turns? Reply

Delete
Message from nina dobrev is an angel (#1) sent on Jan 26, 0:59
Report this message
I can break I had to buy plenty of jets for an earlier retal.

Thanks for being polite I hope it does work for both because if so let's trade a few more

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2020, 4:52:46

I must say,.. Braden you're one of the most laid back players I've met on EE. You might be drunk all the time; but, every message I've received from you always been positive.

Disclaimer:
My comment is no way suggesting he doesn't have a temper or acts out, so before you come at me with your pitch forks, know that I'm just describing my interactions with him.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

braden Game profile

Jan 29th 2020, 5:03:04

20 did hit me first.

Then he sent a message saying let me build and I won't buy defense just let me build.

If we remove 20v1 have we really started a war?

I just finished one litre working on the next 375ml I mean like fluff can we all just not drink?

Buddy topfed or he didn't. . I'm still drinking my canadian club.

I ain't looking to sit shiva.

Let's just not sit shiva?

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 29th 2020, 5:17:56

I have no beef here but I would like to say that Braden is one of my favorite players as he is such a nice guy.

Now I’ll go back to hitting my explore button now

Rokkie Game profile

Jan 29th 2020, 5:58:04

once again, ill go thru this archaic to educate you, yes i am not netting you are correct, i am teching, this means, the bigger lands i have the more labs i can have, the less turns i use to aquire this the more turns i can feed my team mates in leeches, its called Team server for a reason.

Do not ever classify me as TSO, if you want to go down that route it can be arranged, but darkness are not tso, (some of us are old players who have gotten bored with all-x every set, sorry a grab or two makes you but hurt, but its made my set a little more interesting, retal away like you're supposed to, but FYI in case we have all forgotten what this game is about ill copy/paste the game info from the main page ok..

"Earth Empires is a free browser based strategy game where you take control of your nation's military and economy. Command your country's military to attack and defend against your enemies. Execute attack strategies to relieve opponents of their resources and land. Strategically invest in technology to outpace the economies of other countries. Ally with your friends or make new friendships by joining a clan. Conduct military operations, govern your country and build your empire."

So yeah there's a specific part in this I'll quote it "Execute attack strategies to relieve opponents of their resources and land."

This bit right here ^^ applies to my reasoning for grabbing this which is... I DON'T NEED A REASON WE AREN'T PACTED.
As for us being like TSO, i don't see any weedy countries dead? or parking lotted? or even farmed?, 1 PS here n there might be the end of the world to you but to me its strategical gains.

anyway archaic keep posting the more you post the more acres ill take. have a swirvey day.