Verified:

Boltar

Member

3996

Nov 24th 2019, 19:19:49

Of the countries he spoke of. Post their owners ( not which is whom) and I can tell u who use to be TSO or not

braden

Member

10,344

Nov 24th 2019, 19:36:38

Weedylar holds zero emperic aspirations, and thus does so excellent upon their own bootheels.

Tits is the greatest winner if I recall and yet nobody likes him as a person.

Weedylar excels and is [generally] universally liked.

We win with friends.

Was I even allowed to play when darkness started? (Genuine question.. I'm not trying to make any point or comment..)

Veritas

Member

231

Nov 24th 2019, 22:29:12

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
.....You can FS us right now and i will wall you, kill you and still finish top ten. When you get on that level lemme know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPXr8SNKaAA
There can be no chosen one; only we can save ourselves.

archaic

Member

6496

Nov 24th 2019, 22:49:38

Originally posted by braden:
Weedylar holds zero emperic aspirations, and thus does so excellent upon their own bootheels.

Tits is the greatest winner if I recall and yet nobody likes him as a person.

Weedylar excels and is |generally| universally liked.

We win with friends.

Was I even allowed to play when darkness started? (Genuine question.. I'm not trying to make any point or comment..)


They were a year old in September I think. Thus far they have been what they say they are, which is fairly solid. Obviously, whenever I see a multitag team trying to provoke all-x netters with BS attacks my antenna go up - but hopefully it was just an anomaly. That, and gang banging a smaller tag to defend celphi . . . admittedly its not a good look, but these guys are probably too new to the server to realize how despised celphi is. Plus, tagging RD was stupid - even as a joke that tag stirs pretty strong feelings. I guess we'll see . . .
CandyMan: stop doing KR on our originals.

braden

Member

10,344

Nov 25th 2019, 0:16:40

Meh, I've been banned since I don't even know and still in first, I think?

I played more. Like catharge didn't not win, Rome just lasted longer.

Trump falls out of boat and walks on water?
Tomorrow's newspaper headlines read: Trump refuses to get wet.

archaic

Member

6496

Nov 25th 2019, 0:28:10

Originally posted by braden:
Meh, I've been banned since I don't even know and still in first, I think?

I played more. Like catharge didn't not win, Rome just lasted longer.

Trump falls out of boat and walks on water?
Tomorrow's newspaper headlines read: Trump refuses to get wet.


You'll always be Hannibal to me B


CandyMan: stop doing KR on our originals.

braden

Member

10,344

Nov 25th 2019, 3:06:37

And you'll always be my alps.


Friends win the server, not numbers and weedy is friends with everybody even if you kill us.

(We might use bad words but we will never wage war. Not with my thumbs. I can barely post here with my thumbs.)

archaic

Member

6496

Nov 25th 2019, 3:15:18

If you would use a damned bottle opener instead of your thumbs you would not have that problem.

Bottle caps will always be your Fabius
CandyMan: stop doing KR on our originals.

braden

Member

10,344

Nov 25th 2019, 3:29:31

Learn hour new world whiskeys son

braden

Member

10,344

Nov 25th 2019, 3:30:32

Wine will always be our caligula.

smlandau84

Member

1938

Nov 25th 2019, 3:49:05

Confirmed. Braden is still hfa of resdogs

archaic

Member

6496

Nov 25th 2019, 3:55:11

It was good enough for Helen Mirren . . .
CandyMan: stop doing KR on our originals.

Veritas

Member

231

Nov 25th 2019, 4:04:32

[quote poster=archaic; 48108; 923096]
Originally posted by braden:
..... but these guys are probably too new to the server to realize how despised celphi is...
For the record, Archaic does represent me nor do I despise anyone on Team Server.

Edited By: Veritas on Nov 25th 2019, 4:11:46
There can be no chosen one; only we can save ourselves.

archaic

Member

6496

Nov 25th 2019, 4:19:15

Originally posted by Veritas:
For the record, Archaic does represent me nor do I despise anyone on Team Server.


That was so six hours ago, we've moved on ancient Carthage my friend

"A day will come when sacred Troy shall perish,
and Priam and his people shall be slain"

-Scipio Africanus

Edited By: archaic on Nov 25th 2019, 20:58:55
See Original Post
CandyMan: stop doing KR on our originals.

KoHeartsGPA

Member

21,140

Nov 25th 2019, 4:52:57

This thread is all you SF 👈

Trouble making sonbish...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

smlandau84

Member

1938

Nov 25th 2019, 5:02:42

Braden is still the acting hfa of ResDogs. No changes here.

DerrickICN

Member

3819

Nov 25th 2019, 18:06:01

After link and dissident left ee, me and dd were homeless on team server. I created a netting tag which changed names every set. We won the server 2x before getting run off the server by zz because we hit zz in the team 100 server war set. We had tags like ROSANNE and FIREPISS and names such as "It burns when i PvP" and "Bill Cosby's Quaalude Supplier".

Dd created darkness which got bumped by cwg and tso and a few others on the way up. Mostly ended up warring them or people who hit them or friends on the server. SF did some landgrabs that started a war before, but thats hardly usual. Usually all gets worked out.

When my 5 spread out after 2 blindsided netting sets, a few of us began playing darkness because we're all old friends from Elders. This combination of two tags made darkness balloon, provided tag protection for netters sick of blindsides with a bunch of hungry dawgs behind them, and made us a seriously scary group of old school wargaining style players.

If we need to kill anyone else, we will kill them. It won't stop me from my $50m nw.

Mr Titanium

Member

144

Nov 26th 2019, 2:30:17

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
After link and dissident left ee, me and dd were homeless on team server. I created a netting tag which changed names every set. We won the server 2x before getting run off the server by zz because we hit zz in the team 100 server war set. We had tags like ROSANNE and FIREPISS and names such as "It burns when i PvP" and "Bill Cosby's Quaalude Supplier".

Dd created darkness which got bumped by cwg and tso and a few others on the way up. Mostly ended up warring them or people who hit them or friends on the server. SF did some landgrabs that started a war before, but thats hardly usual. Usually all gets worked out.

When my 5 spread out after 2 blindsided netting sets, a few of us began playing darkness because we're all old friends from Elders. This combination of two tags made darkness balloon, provided tag protection for netters sick of blindsides with a bunch of hungry dawgs behind them, and made us a seriously scary group of old school wargaining style players.

If we need to kill anyone else, we will kill them. It won't stop me from my $50m nw.



Confirmed. Braden is active ResDogs FA

braden

Member

10,344

Nov 28th 2019, 21:44:35

I got permabanned and weedylar still existed because it is an institution. Weedylar is team server. Great you can kill me I csnt defend through the bottom of a litre of whisky.

Weedylar will only ever win.

braden

Member

10,344

Nov 28th 2019, 21:46:49

And also Derrick scotch is very fluffing nice we should summit, I think.

braden

Member

10,344

Nov 28th 2019, 21:50:04

Tits is not invited unless he owns shares in macallan.

archaic

Member

6496

Nov 28th 2019, 22:46:34

Actually, weedy was on hiatus during your absence. Weedy without B is just well, seedy.

Hopefully next set you will be properly tagged
CandyMan: stop doing KR on our originals.

Zorp

Member

855

Nov 29th 2019, 2:28:50

I tried keeping it going for a few sets after but my heart wasn't in it without braden

Instigator

Member

17

Dec 1st 2019, 6:53:33

This is getting off topic, get back onto carthage.


SuperFly

Member

2568

Dec 1st 2019, 15:29:40

So who will be the tag holder for DarkWeed next set?

Weedy you must come into the fold as DD’s children to be protected.

DerrickICN

Member

3819

Dec 1st 2019, 18:43:36

Always preferred Glenlivet to Macallan but I'll survive.

Here's to scotch as ole as weedy's first win, and the fluffers we used to drink it with.

*pours one out*

archaic

Member

6496

Dec 1st 2019, 19:01:14

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Always preferred Glenlivet to Macallan but I'll survive.

Here's to scotch as ole as weedy's first win, and the fluffers we used to drink it with.

*pours one out*


Compass Box makes some really solid and actually affordable Scotches. No less an expert than Simon Majumdar recommended it to me while drinking a glass of Asyla at my kitchen table while my wife was making fritters about 10 years ago before he was famous. Compass Box has been my go to Scotch ever since.



Originally posted by SuperFly:
So who will be the tag holder for DarkWeed next set?

Weedy you must come into the fold as DD’s children to be protected.


Its nothing personal SF, but one of the tenants of weedy is always being a single tag and never being part of a coalition.

Originally posted by Instigator:
This is getting off topic, get back onto carthage.




Poll question - which of the two Roman generals that combined to finally wear down Hannibal do you prefer, Scipio or Fabius? I've always preferred Fabius just because he was George Washington's strategic inspiration during the revolutionary war. Both of them understood the role of combined arms and total war in a way that defined all wars as having occurred either before the rise of Rome or after.
CandyMan: stop doing KR on our originals.

DerrickICN

Member

3819

Dec 1st 2019, 19:32:50

You usually drink the great king one? The rest are all $60-300 with my distributor rate.

archaic

Member

6496

Dec 1st 2019, 19:47:47

I usually drink the Asyla actually, but damn - I didn't realize they'd gotten that expensive. I bought several bottles at once and I don't drink a lot of Scotch. I've got a couple of bottles of Asyla, a half bottle of Peat Monster, and an unopened bottle of Hedonism left out of a 7-8 year old shopping spree.

You can have the Peat Monster, I'll never be that into scotch apparently
CandyMan: stop doing KR on our originals.

DerrickICN

Member

3819

Dec 1st 2019, 20:45:11

Yeah. With my discount it seems Asyla isn't too bad. I'll dip in an order a bottle (49). What the hell. If you need video evidence of me saying "to weedy" when i drink it, lmk. Imma price the neat pour at $11 and drink everything after the 5th glass haha.

archaic

Member

6496

Dec 1st 2019, 20:46:40

You're growing on me Derrick
CandyMan: stop doing KR on our originals.

Dark Demon

Member

1177

Dec 1st 2019, 23:10:10

yum
Natural Born Killers
Elders
Mercs

Death Lies Before You.
When I Stand Against You

Rouger

Member

76

Dec 3rd 2019, 4:02:19

Dark Demon for Prime Minister!!! I would vote for him if I was Canadian.

SuperFly

Member

2568

Dec 3rd 2019, 4:29:19

I just finished a bottle of Nikka from the barrel that I really enjoyed and started a bottle of Kavalan port cask finish that I really do not like. been using it to flambé shrimp this
Week just to finish it and get it off the shelf.

Bought a bruichladdich classic laddie that was really nice as well as a Canadian Shelter Point 3 months ago. Both inexpensive and smooth.

braden

Member

10,344

Dec 3rd 2019, 5:03:41

Originally posted by Rouger:
Dark Demon for Prime Minister!!! I would vote for him if I was Canadian.


He has to do black face first.

braden

Member

10,344

Dec 3rd 2019, 5:05:16

Pike creek is delicious. 35 at the bo.