Verified:

Sonak Game profile

Jan 9th 2021, 19:59:43

Because of the unfortunate incident resulting in the death of str824 clan, LSAA proposes a new Council of Clans.

The Council can be a place for clan leaders and clan members to discuss issues and grievances and hopefully prevent needless wars.

Sincerely,
Leroy Jenkins of LSAA
Friend of Darkn3ss and HCFC, and current leader of tag LSAA (Leroy's Scalded Ass Apes).

Sonak Game profile

Jan 9th 2021, 23:53:31

Let us have peace, my homies!

https://youtu.be/iPH1X5peBF8
Friend of Darkn3ss and HCFC, and current leader of tag LSAA (Leroy's Scalded Ass Apes).

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 10th 2021, 7:51:54

I have a large grievance.

At the start of the set on day one; I messaged Taker via in game message. We spoke about a DNH and it was all honky dory. I even messaged Sonak and Taker so that they could get together and sign a DNH as well; which they did.

I also spoke to Getafix on IRC tried making the peace and told him I had messaged Taker and that we had a DNH in place for the set. Getafix just said I am a cow, taker is the boss so whatever he says goes.

Well I thought all was good. 3 days ago I ask taker if BWG is his tag as well. He says yes; so I tell him that we will DNH BWG as well.

Now today; 3 days later we message and he tells me that he has not agreed to a DNH with me and that I am picking on small tags cuz Cerberus was killed.

So have a quick spy of all CWG countries and what do I see? That 4 out of 5 countries have saved turns and they are almost at 160 turns on hand and that they have cash stockpiles and missiles ready to FS.

So looks like they will FS us yet again and we will continue the idiotic dance of them fighting us and losing to us again...

And then they will cry that we are bullying them when their leader just “got amnesia” canceled our DNH and is prepping for an FS.

*yawn*

Edited By: SuperFly on Jan 10th 2021, 7:56:37

outlaw Game profile

Jan 10th 2021, 14:39:15

there you go again superfly telling one lie after another.i never said i would honor a unap or any pact with you, it was you doing all the talk, like you do most of the time.the reason we have some military is because of you ,we want to be ready.Now go pound salt some where else.and stop your lies(as you seem to do)

Sonak Game profile

Jan 10th 2021, 14:42:21

LSAA wishes to have peace this set. Let us agree to put aside past differences. We have no need for a first strike by anyone this set.

Penguinbeng Game profile

Jan 10th 2021, 14:43:44

Originally posted by Sonak:
LSAA wishes to have peace this set. Let us agree to put aside past differences. We have no need for a first strike by anyone this set.

that's rich coming from you seeing that your tag was one who struck first and then asked when the wars start lmao

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 10th 2021, 16:11:17

The only liar is you outlaw/taker. It’s too bad I delete all my message in game as I get so many or I’d post a screen shot.

Either way it doesn’t even matter the DNH only benefited your ass so that we didn’t wipe the floor with you again...

outlaw Game profile

Jan 10th 2021, 16:15:32

yes you did sent in a person to hit us over and over then your two tags hit us no more said

Sonak Game profile

Jan 10th 2021, 16:17:40

Well, that worked out well.

Sonak Game profile

Jan 10th 2021, 16:20:25

That's not true Penguin, we had one bozo in our tag who attacked another clan without authorization. We let you all take him out completely without any aid or counterattacks from us. I even cancelled my defense treaty with him just before the attacks so it wouldn't hurt your forces. There's nothing else we can do or could have done to prevent a crazy suicider like that.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 10th 2021, 16:40:02

I can confirm that unfortunately Sonak gave his tag to a random untagged that hit xUISx.

He was dealt with swiftly and no other hits have come out of LSAA so Sonak is good.

Now Sonak if you can put out some cheap oil that would be cool. I have buy orders at $255 lol

Sonak Game profile

Jan 10th 2021, 16:42:40

I'm your man for cheap oil! It's on its way. Give it about 2.5 hours to arrive.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jan 12th 2021, 1:01:28

smh
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Sonak Game profile

Jan 12th 2021, 1:33:45

Hey Crippler how is your country doing?

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2021, 5:48:57

Originally posted by Sonak:
Hey Crippler how is your country doing?

It's about to become my personal land farm...

Penguinbeng Game profile

Jan 12th 2021, 14:17:01

so....22 missiles = peace, we learn new things every day!

Sonak Game profile

Jan 12th 2021, 14:42:49

Originally posted by Penguinbeng:
so....22 missiles = peace, we learn new things every day!

Technically 24 but who's counting?

We seek peaceful coexistence.

https://youtu.be/g_Vr9LnogLM

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 12th 2021, 18:47:47

I can confirm that all of you are so old....Alzheimer's is to blame.
Sonak for sure is involved in that old age, he thinks he has 14 inches to offer to a girl.

lol

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 12th 2021, 18:54:35

Originally posted by galleri:
I can confirm that all of you are so old....Alzheimer's is to blame.
Sonak for sure is involved in that old age, he thinks he has 14 inches to offer to a girl.

lol

I can agree on Alzheimers. I dont even know why i walked into this thread in the first place

Sonak Game profile

Jan 13th 2021, 3:35:45

Lol