MILORD Game profile

Aug 6th 2022, 1:37:53

would like to hear comments...
born in the USSR

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2022, 2:34:03

Fight back!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rokkie Game profile

Aug 6th 2022, 4:43:54

Originally posted by MILORD:

Hi MILORD,

Just me being a jerk at the end of the set, nothing more nothing less, you are a very beefy country with a huge missile count and huge military compared to me, you are also over 2x my size, I figured you would be a worthy adversary for the remaining few hours... plus you are untagged which means i dont have any diplomatic pacts with you... I'll cease any more attacks as of now. and I will leave you alone next set, as I know you run the same country name. feel free to offload them missiles onto me thou :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2022, 4:52:04

I didn't know Milord was ASTRAL...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rokkie Game profile

Aug 6th 2022, 4:57:11

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I didn't know Milord was ASTRAL...

Now you do. as do we all.

MILORD Game profile

Aug 6th 2022, 4:57:29

Originally posted by Rokkie:

Hi MILORD,

Just me being a jerk at the end of the set, nothing more nothing less, you are a very beefy country with a huge missile count and huge military compared to me, you are also over 2x my size, I figured you would be a worthy adversary for the remaining few hours... plus you are untagged which means i dont have any diplomatic pacts with you... I'll cease any more attacks as of now. and I will leave you alone next set, as I know you run the same country name. feel free to offload them missiles onto me thou :)

Good. I don't see the point in attacking you. Let's stop at a truce, I was not going to be in the top 10. I will not fight with you in this and in the next set. Unless, of course, you attack me.
born in the USSR

Rokkie Game profile

Aug 6th 2022, 5:44:02

Hi MILORD,

Good. I don't see the point in attacking you. Let's stop at a truce, I was not going to be in the top 10. I will not fight with you in this and in the next set. Unless, of course, you attack me.

Truce it is. and if you require a team next set we have room for you. take care.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 6th 2022, 6:08:38

Hi MILORD,

You really couldn't have chosen a better target :)
Do as I say, not as I do.

Rokkie Game profile

Aug 6th 2022, 7:36:35

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

Hi MILORD,

You really couldn't have chosen a better target :)

round up 4 friends and come gives us a real war next set? everyone wants to hug trees which is cool and i respect that but would be nice to have a fair and fun war..

MILORD Game profile

Aug 7th 2022, 6:33:31

I play alone. There is only one Russian friend of mine, Sterlitamak... But if any clan is looking for adventure... Let me know.
born in the USSR