Verified:

Viceroy Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 22:29:44

Germans are a bunch of deutsches...
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

Mr Midnight

Jul 1st 2010, 23:39:37

We arent cheating. Its just hard for some people to admit that we can kick plenty of ass legitly.

archaic Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 3:47:56

now3p, WTF?

seriously, you practically stuck your head up llaars ass to protect him after he got caught co-opting a mod to cheat in FFA, you are in here defending RD so furiously you're getting slobber on my monitor . . . since when did you become the bahgdad bob for cheaters?

I used to really have a lot of respect for you within the confines of this game - KoH was a solidly run tag, its a shame you want to play gangster kiss ass now.

I can sincerly say that I'm sure that RD is NOT cheating now, they are NOT running bots, proxies, multies . . . but who gives a fluff. They ARE RD, if they want to play nice they should drop the Mr.s and play under their legit handles and just put the ugly RD chapter behind them. You obviously missed the "will never forgive or forget" part of my post.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

archaic Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 3:49:03

Originally posted by archaic:
RD net in peace? lol, like that will ever happen . . . Sadly, being charming and witty cheating douchebags does not eliminate the 'cheating douchebags' part. Thus, a small core group of folks will never forgive or forget.

If you DON'T tag up RD, you will get grabbed as part of the general course of the game, you will kill the grabber, fun times will ensue.

If you DO tag up RD, I (and others) will constantly suicide you. You will respond with detah, initiating party time in romper room.

Rinse. Repeat.

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 4:31:01

I'm currently defending RD's stance because, quite frankly, the rest of you are just being retarded about their stance. Leave them alone to do their thing in peace, and you won't have anything to worry about....that much I can tell you from the personal experience of someone who has warred them multiple times. I'm willing to bet that if KoH, or FBI, or any other "normal" team enacted the same policy, it would barely make a ripple.

I never intended to "defend" any of the folks accused of cheating in FFA/Alliance. All I did was state that without proof, it's just another baseless accusation from folks who regularly make such accusations in error because of personal opinions instead of facts, and have no concern whatsoever for the implications of those accusations when they're wrong.

I've been around this game long enough to know that only about 1 out of every 10 accusations of wrong doing ever amounts to anything more than just that, and I'm not just gonna jump on the wagon train because every other mindless idiot out there does. I like keeping my friends, and I'll stand by them until I'm shown reason not to - even if that means I gotta eat a slice of humble pie afterwards.

Show me proof that RD is cheating again, and I'll be right there with you in pushing for their removal from the game. But until then, you're just blowing hot air so far as I'm concerned.

So far as the Mr. nonsense, I see absolutely no problem in them using Mr. nicks to play under, just so long as it's the only nick they're playing under. Your real name isn't archaic, is it? Cuz I know mine's not really now3p. Perhaps we should have also banned all the "bu" nicks back in the day as well? Or maybe everyone that put "i" in front of their nicks after the i10 war w/ SLIT?

"Patience serves as a protection against wrongs as clothes do against cold. For if you put on more clothes as the cold increases, it will have no power to hurt you. So in like manner you must grow in patience when you meet with great wrongs, and they will then be powerless to vex your mind."

Edited By: NOW3P on Jul 2nd 2010, 4:36:10
See Original Post

Mr Midnight

Jul 2nd 2010, 16:40:20

"I can sincerly say that I'm sure that RD is NOT cheating now, they are NOT running bots, proxies, multies . . . but who gives a fluff. They ARE RD, if they want to play nice they should drop the Mr.s and play under their legit handles and just put the ugly RD chapter behind them. You obviously missed the "will never forgive or forget" part of my post. "

So WE should change the nics we play under just so YOU dont associate us with the way RD used to play? Give it a fluffing break already.

Its not our problem YOU are stuck in the past of a completely different game, server, admins, etc.

gwagers Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 17:04:09

Originally posted by NOW3P:
"Patience serves as a protection against wrongs as clothes do against cold. For if you put on more clothes as the cold increases, it will have no power to hurt you. So in like manner you must grow in patience when you meet with great wrongs, and they will then be powerless to vex your mind."

Wait a minute. So, according to this, if someone does something wrong, we should look the other way? Um, no. Gaming does not work like that.

Edit: Archaic, do you even use Boxcar anymore? Give me a way to contact you, please. (Although if you give me an ICQ number, there's about a 50/50 chance I'll be able to find my old account, so that might not be helpful.)

Edited By: gwagers on Jul 2nd 2010, 17:08:06. Reason: Added second subject
See Original Post
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

Mr. Lime Game profile

Aug 8th 2010, 1:57:26

with all the fun we had this reset i totally forgot about you guys...where did ya go

Dooman Game profile

Aug 8th 2010, 11:42:19

Hey RD, ever hear from Teal, Ivory, or Marble anymore ?

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 8th 2010, 13:02:09

erm - gwagers....I think you mighta missed the context of the quote. It says have patience, not be a pushover. Simply put, get nekkid and party in July, not when you're gonna freeze to death because you took off all your clothes in the middle of January.

Thanks for helping to bring back RD in great force, though. All this unnecessary rabble-rousing against them really seems to have bolstered their numbers quite nicely.

Mr Midnight

Aug 8th 2010, 14:15:01

Gotta admit, we bolstered the activity on these boards as well.

gwagers Game profile

Aug 12th 2010, 18:08:16

No, your quote tells me to put on more patience in response to more wrongs. I'm not sure how me freezing in January is a good metaphor.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!