Verified:

Wicked Game profile

Jul 17th 2018, 2:38:03

That’s what team server looks like right now. Me I am the bouncer at the door just watching to see who is left standing. I hAve caused no grief and will probably not survive the set but as I said I am just the bouncer.

Haha this is so funny. Reminds also of a brawl in a school yard.

Edited By: Wicked on Jul 17th 2018, 2:40:39
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 17th 2018, 3:22:56

Hahaha. You in beg? I'm sure one side or the other has space for ya.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 17th 2018, 3:29:02

You aren't the bouncer......
I am :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 17th 2018, 5:50:33

I feel like you should just hit RW that way every single tag can be included in the warstats.

The graph on eg works mostly correct if you go zigzag,zagzig,rybka,superfly,reborn,villains vs dwar,rosanne,fretal,cwg,misfits,weedylar

I hadn't really noticed the reborn/weedy exchanges or the fretal/zig exchanges until recently but that seems to be the general scope of the war.

Tbh I don't know who about 5 of the tags are. Didn't know who was weedy until Zorp contacted me asking who reborn is which I also don't know. Guess I'll keep hitting with my guys at random and hoping for the best lol

Anyways. It's complicated.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 17th 2018, 5:53:25
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 17th 2018, 6:00:59

Kinda funny to see sdi selling for 5k lol

Veritas

Jul 17th 2018, 6:17:13

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I feel like you should just hit RW that way every single tag can be included in the warstats.

The graph on eg works mostly correct if you go zigzag,zagzig,rybka,superfly,reborn,villains vs dwar,rosanne,fretal,cwg,misfits,weedylar

I hadn't really noticed the reborn/weedy exchanges or the fretal/zig exchanges until recently but that seems to be the general scope of the war.

Tbh I don't know who about 5 of the tags are. Didn't know who was weedy until Zorp contacted me asking who reborn is which I also don't know. Guess I'll keep hitting with my guys at random and hoping for the best lol

Anyways. It's complicated.
Villains for the win!
There can be no chosen one; only we can save ourselves.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 17th 2018, 6:37:59

Not gonna lie. Villains looks strong so far. The randomness of it all might net them a win?

Veritas

Jul 17th 2018, 10:30:20

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Not gonna lie. Villains looks strong so far. The randomness of it all might net them a win?
Roseann planning to call in her allies to gangbang Villains?

DruncK Game profile

Jul 17th 2018, 13:58:36

Villains has allies too =P

This is gonna be great for the market at least, over priced oil on it's way!

Veritas

Jul 17th 2018, 14:08:45

Originally posted by DruncK:
Villains has allies too =P

This is gonna be great for the market at least, over priced oil on it's way!
zigzag, zagzig, rybka, superfly, reborn... O_o

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 26th 2018, 13:06:27

Theres no overpriced oil as no non-oiler netters are planning an oil destock.

The tech market is deader than usual and I'm buying my military on the private market 90% of the time as do most.

If you wanna fix the market in team you gotta have game changes or bots as this has proven.

I have suggested several such changes:

1. Half units per 40 oil. (as I have shown both with my performance on alliance and with math on Bugs and suggestions oil destock is overpowered right now which makes fascist's rigs overpowered)

2. Tech points past 40 points / acre total suffers a % loss for every lab you destroy.

If these changes were implemented the long-fluff techer starts would be useless which would increse the volumes on the tech market, FFO strat would be less dominant and people would use the public market to destock which would make commies more useful. Cashers and techers would be more plentyful and more stable because of a working market.