Verified:

Nerrus Game profile

Apr 10th 2019, 2:31:02

Hi, if you are interested in joining a netting tag please PM me.
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2019, 0:41:46

I would but uhm-- I'm on a specific mission. :)
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2019, 0:42:34

I guess Darkness couldn't put together a team of 5 this set., lol.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2019, 1:15:27

1 slot left in the HCzFC tag :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 12th 2019, 12:15:05

Originally posted by Celphi:
I guess Darkness couldn't put together a team of 5 this set., lol.

Guess you lied again when you said you wouldn’t be playing team again lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 12th 2019, 13:13:23

I heard Zen is looking for love

in all the wrong places...

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Apr 12th 2019, 13:18:48

ism't that what he always does?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2019, 13:19:45

lol,.. I didn't lie. I stated I was going to be a suicider this set,. and you better believe it will happen every set.

I will not stop until the old rules come back. So you either change clans or enjoy a ruined country every set.

Marshal Game profile

Apr 12th 2019, 13:47:11

well if sos comes back then it either applies to all countries not just tagged or can't get out of protection w/o tag and creating tag gets sos benefits.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 12th 2019, 13:47:27

Dude you tagged back up with HCnFC as did the rest of Rybka...

Funny how the whole we aren’t HCnFC was a thing and yet here you all are tagged up together again

Edited By: SuperFly on Apr 12th 2019, 13:56:15
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2019, 15:26:20

All? I've got 3 tags of all X guys and I'm in the HCnFC tag, the only guy that was a Rybka in my tag is fordy, get your facts straight SF!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2019, 16:55:25

I didn't know this is how you roll SF...

Message from Whooping Cough (#62) sent on Apr 12, 13:52
Report this message
Give me Celphis country # and I’ll leave the rest of you alone.

Do you want me to get dirty too?
(•_•)

zzzzzynxng Game profile

Apr 12th 2019, 17:33:06

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Report this message

Omg so spicy~~~~~
I dont pop molly, I rock TOM FORD

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 12th 2019, 18:17:31

Report this message

I messaged you directly bro. However if you join us on IRC you will see that I am not the only guy with a bone to pick when it comes to him.

-edit -

Just saw that #62 AB'ed one of your countries. I hope that you dont have a problem with that as you currently play with a few people that love ABing other countries as well.

SYSTEM GLITCH Game profile

Apr 12th 2019, 18:19:34

SuperFly, you are the guy interrupting my all-x experience in Team? Not cool.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 12th 2019, 18:57:49

System bro, I aint here to bug you. I only messaged KoH to try and get a country number out of him as I have been saving up my turns to use them on someone worthy of my oil, tanks, expenses per turn and food consumption.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2019, 19:18:46

Like I said, Celphi IS NOT IN ANY OF THE HC TAGS.

Want me to spell it out too?
(•_•)

SYSTEM GLITCH Game profile

Apr 12th 2019, 19:22:40

You make me cry SuperFly. :(

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2019, 19:23:42

And he wonders why people get pissed off at him LOL
(•_•)

Aphrodite Game profile

Apr 12th 2019, 20:34:05

Oh by the way that AB strike on me made me a bit wet LULZ
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2019, 20:37:53

You say wet??? I'll be right over :P
(•_•)

Marshal Game profile

Apr 12th 2019, 20:56:11

^perv

Aphrodite Game profile

Apr 12th 2019, 20:58:07

Originally posted by Marshal:
^perv

Lmaooo. Why i always get picked on 😂😂😂 lmao. Welcone back to EE and Team server Aphro. BAM AB Strikes! Lmaoo
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2019, 20:59:27

SF ears are still ringing from last set ABs, lol.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2019, 20:59:49

Welcome back Aphrodite.

Aphrodite Game profile

Apr 12th 2019, 21:06:13

Originally posted by Celphi:
Welcome back Aphrodite.

Thanks lol it sucks having to rebuild with your CS are down to 15 builds a turn lmao. This is why I'm always going with CI. Keep those suicider fluffers away lmao
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2019, 21:10:13

Originally posted by Aphrodite:
Originally posted by Marshal:
^perv

Lmaooo. Why i always get picked on 😂😂😂 lmao. Welcone back to EE and Team server Aphro. BAM AB Strikes! Lmaoo

LOL yeah definitely a big welcome back to fluff town ;-)
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 12th 2019, 22:04:23

This server still seems as great as when I left it. Good to know. :)

Rokkie Game profile

Apr 12th 2019, 22:25:39

Originally posted by Gerdler:
This server still seems as great as when I left it. Good to know. :)

Oh it's even Greater, wayyyyy Greater!!!

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2019, 12:49:52

This is a new low for Superfly I reckon. But Whyyyyyyyy (#14) and its restart Whooping Cough (#62) are Superfly. He's messed up the netting sets of 4 netters so far with his suicider, and Celphi isn't even tagged with HC&FC. And now he's using some kind of extortion to make us give Celphi up, lol. What an idiot! I'm sure we'll all remember this Superfly.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 13th 2019, 13:04:14

Are you Really sure those are my countries or are you assuming they are mine because I am posting on the boards and messaging KoH in PM asking for Celphi?

I reiterate many people are looking for celphi not just me.

Further more Getafix don’t be an idiot yourself; you have also wrecked my set by suiciding me in the past via AB and so has Ford last set. No need to name call me when someone who has been a victim of ABs from your side (your side meaning players who have targeted our team with ABs while tagged up and untagged OOP ABs who are now once again flying under your tag) is simply returning the favor. I am also untagged and ready to hit so I can also target you if you like as just because I post on the boards I am automatically to blame around here.

Also let’s be real anyone who is surprised about HCnFC being AB’ed shouldn’t be. You cant expect to have guys hit us, trash talk on the boards one set and then came back into your tag hoping that no hard no foul i am going to go back to netting with no repercussions.

Edited By: SuperFly on Apr 13th 2019, 13:08:06
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2019, 13:08:03

It's more than obvious HC&FC is going to have to go to war. Why sit back and keep taking it? Darkness is going to hold HC&FC accountable for Celphi, whether or not he is in the tag, so you are left with two options:

1. Take it and post about it on the boards.
2. Gather up arms and go to war over it.

Either way it's pretty obvious Darkness is holding you guys accountable, rightfully or not.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 13th 2019, 13:11:09

Also I will clear this up I am not currently in darkness so I don’t speak for them. I am untagged with another friend on our own 2 player crusade hence why darkness only has 3 countries and they are doing their own thing.

So I’ll turn save and hit you soon then so you can kill me and the whooping cougher so he can stop spreading his germs around.

Edited By: SuperFly on Apr 13th 2019, 13:13:55
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2019, 13:13:12

Well SF its obvious you have friends that play untagged and help you and your tag out. So I would say that is still a pretty solid assumption.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 13th 2019, 13:17:35

Yes you are correct I can always ask a friend to go untagged and help a brother as I did this set when I decided to go untagged.

All I can say is that us two will leave everyone in HCnFC alone to netgain as you all swear that Celphi isn’t with you but #37 on the other hand is a Celphi associate so verdict is out on him still.

But the rest of you are good to go.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2019, 13:18:55

I want to be clear here, I am not part of this conflict but from an outsider looking in I hate that the team server has turned into this.

Now HC tag has 3 tags with 14 countries. This is spitting the face of this server. But this is after Darkness had a few tags as well.

The way this server is handled is just atrocious. I'm on a mission to get some kind of rules instituted here to make it different than Alliance server.

That is my goal.

mrford Game profile

Apr 13th 2019, 13:26:50

I am a celphi associate? lol. okay. keep it coming. If you do I will see you the next time you decide to net.

I hit your tag for one reason, and one reason only the last 2 sets, and it had nothing to do with celphi. you know this. rationalize your frustration however you wish.

and if you feel celphi and I are friends, simply search my post history for my interactions with him. if anything, it should tell you how angry I was to be willing to tag with someone like that. Hell, I even stopped hitting your tag last set halfway through because I had another target and celphi wasnt exactly helping the war effort.

either way, do whatever you want. I will respond appropriately in due time.

Edited By: mrford on Apr 13th 2019, 13:31:43
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 13th 2019, 13:46:58

Why would hcncf or whatever they call themselves be responsible for Celphi at all? why would anyone. Afaik no one is controlling him and his agenda is his own(together perhaps with those who willingly join his quest) and so are his methods. Its not even certain he is playing this set.

Your response mainly works to give you more enemies and/or drive innocent people away from the game.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 13th 2019, 14:00:12

Why everyone up so early on a Saturday morning. Don’t people like sleeping in?

mrford Game profile

Apr 13th 2019, 14:15:02

Getting up at 9am is sleeping in when you have a family.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 13th 2019, 14:22:30

I got up at 10:30.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2019, 14:48:22

I get up early every day. Mostly between 5am and 6am on weekends.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2019, 16:02:47

Bartending brunch here. Bloody Mary's for days.

I had a convo about ol team server last night. I've always thought if players were playing within the mechanics of the game, that putting the liability on a mod to delete people for violating the rules after the fact will just villainize them. And we've seen a couple team mods run off for that reason.

I play here for the 1a experience without bots. I understand that's not the point and the idea of team is an out and out failure, but mods of the server were never set up for success by the game mechanics. Team will play like alliance without bots as it always has around the times that an active mod tried to police it into actual teams.

In terms of admin changes I'd like to see, fixing team server ranks near the bottom because the market is always going to be trash. If we had super active admins, I think it'd be worth discussing but atm we dont even have the correct losses for allies displayed and we have a 2 year old ui with no progress.

I'd say just accept it for what it is, bot free 1a with a slightly better turn pace.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 13th 2019, 16:04:56
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2019, 16:58:04

Derrick I respect your viewpoint and opinion on the server however I disagree with just accepting the status quo because you think that is the only option at this time.

I am a firm believer that if this server exists it exists for a niche game experience. As long as that is the case, and this is called TEAM server, I will continue to fight and lobby for something to be done. If that is a waste of my time so be it but I can at least say that I do not just accept the status quo and do something stupid because everyone else is.

I ask that you join me, and other like minded individuals, to put continued pressure on the COMMUNITY, MODS and DEVELOPERS to possibly figure something out. Even if the mods and developers do nothing, we as the community can still band together and make this server what we want it to be. If enough like minded people do that we control our fate not the reverse.

You have the power of LoC behind you so I am confident with your help we can make a change but that change will never be possible if you refuse to go against the status quo.

You don't have to reply here but should you ever change your stance on this you can PM me or post here if you wish.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2019, 17:52:11

Hello, I'm Celphi and I approve this thread.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2019, 20:22:33

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Yes you are correct I can always ask a friend to go untagged and help a brother as I did this set when I decided to go untagged.

All I can say is that us two will leave everyone in HCnFC alone to netgain as you all swear that Celphi isn’t with you but #37 on the other hand is a Celphi associate so verdict is out on him still.

But the rest of you are good to go.

Don't cry in the future when you are netting and people you pissed off doing the fluff your are doing now wreck your netting set, like I said, you want me to play dirty?, I can too.
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 13th 2019, 20:35:15

The effort is pointless anyway. Even if by some miracle QZ shows up and actually starts making changes, this server is in tip top shape according to some. So its very unlikely that new changes will be made that are controversial when easy quick fixes like the 8 year running ally losses display is still not working.

Afaiu QZ would make formula/game changes and Pang is mostly working on the UI. so we would be looking to QZ for changes on the team server. After he makes some of the 10 other changes the game is in need of more urgently.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2019, 20:40:48

If people were willing to pay for premium server., I'd just make EE v2.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 13th 2019, 21:16:05

I think the power will be cut to QZs wardrobe server at one point. Maybe the cord will be bitten by rats or a short-circuit or overheating, and QZ will not notice for 2-3 weeks, by the time he does enough people will have gotten used to not playing that the critical mass to make the community/game interesting will be well above the number of players still playing and it will just die rather quickly from then on.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2019, 22:16:12

Thanks for your opinion Gerdler but again just because of inaction on the admins/ mods part doesn't mean there cannot be community lead change.

You are free to watch from the sidelines as you don't wish to waste your time :)