Verified:

Rokkie Game profile

Apr 13th 2019, 22:34:29

votes req for community leader!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2019, 1:25:34

Still bartending. Req i saw your message....both here and on irc.

I didn't have a lot of time to put thought into it, but i guess i can get behind players policing a type of SOTS (not like we had) but we'd have to reach some pretty large sweeping pact and new tags I'd fear would be uninformed.

For what its worth I'd happily consider it and voice my concerns regarding it. Still doesn't mean if I'm pushing 65+m nw that I'm going to help kill, but I'd be down to at least have the convo.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2019, 1:38:39

For the record, larger servers have accomplished things like this (such as EWPP in 1a). Although as time progresses and things change, things like this slip.

Personally i dont see it making a difference for me at least other than on the rare occasion i try to build a server war here (i honestly believe 5 on 5 wars are a little lame because one decent waller can decide the outcome for the other 9, its more about access and activity than strat and talent but w/e).

Not saying good or bad idea. I'm just saying I'm listening i guess and saying this sorta idea used to happen more.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2019, 1:42:48

Final point. Putting pressure on the mods or admins is not going to work. It would have to be a community based protection pact because as gerd said, it'll be a miracle if we can get the 10 changes that are far more pertinent than team sots

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 14th 2019, 4:30:00

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Don't cry in the future when you are netting and people you pissed off doing the fluff your are doing now wreck your netting set, like I said, you want me to play dirty?, I can too.

I don’t cry we kill them off as demonstrated 3 sets ago when we killed HCnFC after they wrecked my country, as demonstrated 2 sets ago when HCnFC recruited to attack us and we killed them off and last set when rybka came out to play.

Please KoH don’t threaten me man You and I don’t need to beef. It’s funny how everyone including you comes to cry foul when you are hit by untaggeds but when darkness is hit by untagged former players or friend of HCnFC it’s all good and not an offense.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2019, 5:22:09

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Don't cry in the future when you are netting and people you pissed off doing the fluff your are doing now wreck your netting set, like I said, you want me to play dirty?, I can too.

I don’t cry we kill them off as demonstrated 3 sets ago when we killed HCnFC after they wrecked my country, as demonstrated 2 sets ago when HCnFC recruited to attack us and we killed them off and last set when rybka came out to play.

Please KoH don’t threaten me man You and I don’t need to beef. It’s funny how everyone including you comes to cry foul when you are hit by untaggeds but when darkness is hit by untagged former players or friend of HCnFC it’s all good and not an offense.

Stop with your deceptive lies, it was you who cried foul...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2019, 5:22:31

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Originally posted by Celphi:
I guess Darkness couldn't put together a team of 5 this set., lol.

Guess you lied again when you said you wouldn’t be playing team again lol

There ^ thread post #5
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2019, 5:29:04

In the meantime you continue to hit people that are minding their own business, you truly are something, SF wow LOL
(•_•)

Veritas

Apr 14th 2019, 5:32:51

Dear StupidFly,

Nobody is colluding with Celphi or the Russians... stop sniffing our fluffholes over nothing you fool!
There can be no chosen one; only we can save ourselves.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2019, 6:46:32

StupidFly has a nice ring to it...
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Aphrodite Game profile

Apr 14th 2019, 8:18:29

Oh my how things have escalated
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2019, 15:27:39

End of the day, i love how team has earth 2025 era drama. Makes me happy lol

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 14th 2019, 18:24:11

They should rename the server SuperFly’s playground as allegedly I am playing with everyone and screwing everyone over.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2019, 18:32:51

StupidFly,. there's no glory in attacking netters.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2019, 19:19:00

Looks like you made one netter quit. ( smartie ).

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2019, 19:42:03

He hit relax lah too SMH making friends :-/
(•_•)