Verified:

kwmi Game profile

Jun 14th 2010, 22:58:41

I remember they posted it right before E2025 was shut down. Wish I had downloaded it when I had the chance.

Anyway, let me know if anybody has this on their HD, I would like to take a look at it.

Cheers.

PS - This is for scientific/research purposes only and does not indicate any intent to actually use the bot to cheat in the game.
MKR - HFA

Nasjym Game profile

Jun 14th 2010, 23:07:57

If you are referencing the doom bot, that thing hasn't worked in years.. interesting that an MKR head is looking for a bot after having their asses handed to them by a legit RD though.. lol

snawdog Game profile

Jun 14th 2010, 23:19:29

legit rd ,wow,fbs,naacp,ibs,and several others.....
ICQ 364553524
msn

Hobo Game profile

Jun 14th 2010, 23:21:28

Just like the olden days.

This time, change we cannot believe in, unlike Obama.

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 14th 2010, 23:59:30

Yup - that bot was pretty much posted as a joke, I think. They're usually not so generous with their toys that are still working....it was more of a gloating thing for all us non-enlightened ones

archaic Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 1:31:41

I doubt if the 5 hour KR that did me in was bot inspired . . . without the jr's running a ton of countries, a bot is just not that handy when your hand running.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Hellz X Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 2:58:48

I heard their new bot is called R2D2
Imaginary Numbers

Dragonlance Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 3:44:29

and there is alittle midget inside that actually runs all the countries!!

Viceroy Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 3:47:28

Is it Mart or Ian?
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

kwmi Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 4:25:07

ROFLx20 at legit RD. ROFLMAO.
MKR - HFA

Nasjym Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 4:32:08

So you're making a few accusations there..

#1, They're running multi's..

#2 Pang and Co. can't catch multi's..

#3, the players that joined RD this set are either cheaters, or don't mind playing in cheating tags..

Hell, even archiac can see its just a good beat down.

kwmi Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 4:48:07

not really a beat down at all when it is 6 tags versus 2. Nope, wouldn't say that is much of a fair fight, especially when they FS and kill half of our countries. Not much we can do about it, can we?

Where are the anti-cross retal people now? Seriously, where?
MKR - HFA

Nasjym Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 4:50:41

well.. they haven't cross retalled for any of their teams..

Lords has 3, MKR and 3 dtcps.. so its 6 tags RD against combined, 7+?

seems pretty fair to me

just admit it.. just once... they got ya.. :D

kwmi Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 5:29:12

that is laughable, we are not in any coalition with Lords or DTCP. We were annihilated by an ALLIANCE of 6 TEAMS, which is exactly what the server was fighting against during the first few sets.

We never had a chance to fight back. We got slaughtered by a force three times the size of our own, and we were already obliterated before we knew who hit us. Bravo, I suppose, but why not try a fair fight next time.
MKR - HFA

Chewi Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 5:33:41

Probably not multies. Just people jumping on the RD bandwagon.

Nasjym Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 5:37:29

whats fair? call you 8hrs ahead, and give you a hummer while they lay out their target list?

You talked fluff, and poked the bear.. don't fluff when you get bit.

Joe

Jun 15th 2010, 5:38:25

wasn't the whole fluff a few sets ago was MKR making multiple tags and doing the whole cross retaling?

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 8:18:39

You never had a chance to fight back because you picked a stupid ass fight with a clan that could whoop you six ways from Sunday. It has nothing to do with their past, and everything to do with foolish and knee-jerk FA work. The losers always fluff that it wasn't a fair fight...

Whether you're in a coalition or not, you're fighting alongside of those 6 or 7 other tags currently trying to kill RD....all of which seem to be failing miserably, mind you.

archaic Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 12:09:50

We talked a lot but never organized, they beat us to the punch by a week.

I will say that their hiding in nameless tags precluded us being able to FS them though . . . kind of chickenfluff on their part - the real RD never hid the bulk of their tags.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 15th 2010, 14:38:31

lol.

If you wish to keep playing earth empires I would advise against trying to use a bot on this or any other server.

Also we are a *lot* better at catching multies than mehul ever was.

Have a fluffy day:)
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

archaic Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 16:30:03

pffft, I would hope so martian - the mods outnumber the players 2:1

Even then, if Llaar had not been betrayed from within, you guys probably would not have caught him.

Mr Lemon Chiffon Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 16:53:00

Well, golly. Asking for a copy of bot code. Someone would probably contact the author of the bot for that.

Lemme see if he is around. :)

I'm pretty sure he gets on ICQ everyday.

New Kids show - Thomas the Pank Engine.
Your kids can follow Thomas around the trailer park seeking meth heads.

Blake

Jun 15th 2010, 16:59:18

I havn't seen Doomsday (Doombot.pl omg omg) in forever.

He was the original maker of the bot.

Myself, Dark Morbid, and one other (which I wont mention, becase I don't know how he feels about being posted here :P ) All had their own personal versions and whatnot.

A couple more notable bots were roadkill's, rats, Cham/Suraks, and Weird's.

And, Divine bot.
Stupid People Shouldn't Breed.

Mr Lemon Chiffon Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 17:04:04

Originally posted by archaic:

I will say that their hiding in nameless tags precluded us being able to FS them though . . . kind of chickenfluff on their part - the real RD never hid the bulk of their tags.

You admit planning to FS us, and we got ya first. Boo hooo....

If we played in main tags and kicked your ass, would you still complain? Probably yes. The losers always complain when they get killed.

We have always said, don't mess with RD, and we leave you alone. You decided to make the mistake to mess with us.
Now we mess with you our way.

~ -LC ICQ #72476246 ~

New Kids show - Thomas the Pank Engine.
Your kids can follow Thomas around the trailer park seeking meth heads.

Mr Midnight

Jun 15th 2010, 17:40:36

Originally posted by archaic:

the "real" RD?

you're getting killed by it

doesnt get much more real than that lol

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 18:23:06

"the real RD never hid the bulk of their tags"

You mean like when they didn't hide all those untagged countries that magically appeared the first time you grabbed RD and killed you? Yeah....RD has never been about hiding out in plain sight, or deceiving those who might want to take them on.......

*facepalm*

Welcome back LC :-)

Feeling better these days?

gwagers Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 19:50:12

I would like to add, in regards to the comments regarding cross-retalling, that I hit exactly one country, and was thereafter hit by two different tags. Don't come to me claiming that there wasn't any cross-retalling; I'm not as angry about the fact that it happened as I am about the fact that we just fought a war about this, lost it, and were told that it shouldn't happen, only for someone else to do it and not get called out.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 20:45:47

gwagers... who you with? and who's not getting called out?

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2010, 20:46:55

welcome back, LC :)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

bore Game profile

Patron

Jun 15th 2010, 22:45:40

locket Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 5:16:44

Perhaps those who are apparently fighting this rd group should mention it on AT next time the set starts and some might join to help you ;)

RD are apparently still not caring about the game eh? seems serious to me ;) idiots

Nasjym Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 5:24:32

Oh shush, locket.. you knew I was a color and still loved me :)

kwmi Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 16:58:41

I have no evidence to suggest RD are cheating this set and I think the argument that better moderation on EE would deter and make impossible any wide scale cheating.

I made my accusations because my clan was obliterated during the RD FS and it appears there was some misunderstanding that got us on their sh*t list in the first place.

MKR - HFA

Mr Midnight

Jun 16th 2010, 22:49:13

I'll take Random False Accusations for the win Alex!!

Edited By: Mr Midnight on Jun 16th 2010, 22:54:52

mrford Game profile

Jun 17th 2010, 2:37:03

Hmmmmmmmmm

rd needs to stop posing and using the mr Nick, IMO :p
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Ruthie

Jun 17th 2010, 2:47:26

but arent you using a "mr" nick too ? lol
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

mrford Game profile

Jun 17th 2010, 2:49:52

That's why I said posing, as in copying or imitating, derrived from the sland term "poser"
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 17th 2010, 4:23:57

eh, let 'em have their fun - they're nearly as entertaining as the RD of old.

Ruthie

Jun 17th 2010, 13:17:48

ahhh ... you mean the slang term "poser" lol

misunderstood your post there MR ford :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Devestation Game profile

Jun 17th 2010, 13:57:35

I downloaded a copy, didn't make sense to non coder deve, deleted it I think.

Wait

No.

/delete

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 17th 2010, 14:56:51

too late - RD now owns your computer and all or your pr0nz r belong to them.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Jun 23rd 2010, 23:24:52

I don't think rd ever had thier own bot, they just piggybacked onto other peoples bots, and convinced people they had a super good bot, so other wannabe's would give them their bots and ask how it compared up....

<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 30th 2010, 19:19:49

no. At least one RDer I can think of actually wrote a bot.
I met him irl:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

shooter Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 19:22:11

martian the rd mod ^^
Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 18:41:51

The bot is like 5+ years old and will never work. You are also completely full of fluff claiming:

'PS - This is for scientific/research purposes only and does not indicate any intent to actually use the bot to cheat in the game. '

If you actually know anything about programming there really isn't anything all that interesting to the bot or any bot for that matter (I have yet to see any earthbot that actually makes its own decisions about what to do (i.e. optimize), I have only seen ones that follow sets of rules). They are all just a collection of scripts that use POST commands to play a country. The only hard part is automating things like the OCR and automatic email generation / country registration / activation.

In short, you are either a complete moron or wanted to use the bot. If you actually wanted to use the bot, than you are a complete moron as well, because there is no way it will come close to working with the new server given that it has new CAPTCHAs, registration process, and I assume the POST commands and whatnot would have to be altered fairly heavily with the new backend.

In short, you are stupid.

Cheers
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 18:42:23

and yes, this is super delayed, but this thread was too retarded not to comment on

Nasjym Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 20:30:09

Ozzite sighting!

How are ya bud?

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 23:19:36

hey nas. I'm doing pretty damn well. Left earth, went to college, got a masters, and then decided it would be fun to fluff around with now that I actually have to work :( Started some FFA countries a few days ago and I am playing in LaE. Contemplating some of the other servers, we'll see how the last 3 weeks of the set go -- I'll probably get hooked again!

What you been up to? It is interesting to see that most of the colors came out of the closet so to speak :-P

Nasjym Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 13:20:53

Just livin it up as a retired old troll, too lazy to play but too addicted to give it up completely. You know how it is.

And how dare you go out and get a life! For shame!

ICe Man

Jul 3rd 2010, 16:35:46

Ozzite -- I know of 2 that could make, register on a website, run turns, spy, and retal. Also they could run very efficient countries. With a wide variety of strats and builds.

Infact, you can ask RaTS, I was running one of those bots that did retals. I didn't add myself (my tag) to the safe-list so after me and rats farmed our own bot countries it retalled us -- that includings killing after 6+ HITS -- so yeah, the more advanced bots NEVER hit the "market" per say.
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.