Verified:

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 4:15:14

I was Ab'd today.
No one has ever come back after an Artillary Barrage.
The country that did the hits will live forever,
and my crippled country will never turn into a killing machine.

Game over?

Mr Charcoal.

I mean seriously? Who throws a shoe!
;-) my buildings will be rebuilt, just as your restart will be.
You got us ;-)
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

W Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 6:45:02

Originally posted by MrCharcoal:
No one has ever come back after an Artillary Barrage.

never seen it happen either...witnessing history here!

:)
[9:22pm] xHx: on a fluff ton of tech
[9:22pm] xHx was kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)
[9:22pm] Within[SnG]: what?? fluff this
[9:22pm] You were kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)

archaic Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 15:17:17

In much the same way that having new recruits killed for a single landgrab set after set, or having an innocent member farmed because the killing the player that offended against you did not provide enough satisfaction . . . you getting hit OOP set after set will wear on you in time.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Mr Lemon Chiffon Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 15:56:30

We are used to it. 12 years of playing and having suiciders attack is nothing new.
New Kids show - Thomas the Pank Engine.
Your kids can follow Thomas around the trailer park seeking meth heads.

Pain Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 20:36:37

Originally posted by archaic:
In much the same way that having new recruits killed for a single landgrab set after set, or having an innocent member farmed because the killing the player that offended against you did not provide enough satisfaction . . . you getting hit OOP set after set will wear on you in time.

see what you dont realize is the joke is on you clowns, RD is probably sitting there laughing because you dummies will never net again because you think your hurting them by building suicider countries every set instead of getting over it and accepting thier policy and staying outta thier news.

who REALLY wins here? the guys who doesnt get to enjoy the game cause they wanna be the itch on the back side of someones ballsack, or the guy who just reaches down, scatches the itch, and goes back to doing what they were doing.

Your mother is a nice woman

de1i Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 21:35:08

LOL?

Anyone who's played this game for any inordinate amount of time has dealt with retards suicidin oop. botting, etc. You're not doing anything that hasn't been done before, and definitely not anything that's been proven to be effective.

Yes you got owned, yes it was by RD, and yes you have a way out of it this...

It's called get over it, accept RD's policy of leave them alone and you'll be left alone. It's THAT simple, even you can understand.

Ivan Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 21:35:37

lol@pain

I dont know where LC ends and you begin

H Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 21:40:40

so convinced everyones here to netgain, lol. Many other servers to do that in. Or would you prefer yet another moslty AllX, pacted out server.

This is just starting to get good.

archaic Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 21:50:40

being the itch on the back of someones ballsack has its advantages after all . . .

its cute to see all the panks that trembled in fear from RD for so long suddenly singing their praises - just because they let you sit at their table for lunch, does not mean they will ever consider you one of the cool kids pain. It just means there a lot fewer tables these days.

de1i Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 22:17:06

You realize you were the aggressor in all of this hence your thrashing last reset?

You're just playing the tired old broken record crusade of thousands of other victims of RD. It's a 'new' closely moderated game. RD set some very simple guidelines to follow, you chose not to... Quit playing the role of the victim.

BP Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 22:49:58

LoL, had nothing better to do :)

Figured that you'd either had to waste some turns killing ACME PestControl, or start buying tanks OOP.
Either way, someone will get annoyed :p
£-€

H Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 23:07:39

"RD set some very simple guidelines to follow"

go ahead and follow em then, pansie boy.

de1i Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 23:14:16

That is the best response you can think of?

Well anyhow consider it done, couldn't tell you the last time I landgrabbed anyone to begin with.

H Game profile

Jul 12th 2010, 0:04:16

wasnt in a story writing mood.

Cant you accept the fact that some people want to play the game differently than others?

Every set that i dont war is a dissapointment. I find myself very bored by the end. All that military... for what? There isnt really a huge strategic side to netting in this game, once youve got the basics down. Its more about working as a team for alot of people. Coordonating kill runs. Calculating breaks, and trying to land grab while trying to stay out of retal range is fun too.
Exploring and building/stocking is for the birds, although, i'll admit, i give it a go once in a while.
RD's policy only reduces my fun.... I like fun.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jul 12th 2010, 0:58:11

That's all fine and dandy H, BP, and others. We'll be here every set for "your" enjoyment ;-)
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Mr.Xanadu

Jul 12th 2010, 1:50:53

Eventually they will learn; We kill people.. we love killing.. we love finding reasons to kill, keep feeding us reasons and you only feed us with what we play the game for.

Oh.. and we don't stop "once in awhile", so if you enjoy being the itch in the crotch, I hope you're dedicated to always being that itch, however you might want to look up the track record of anyone that has ever stated they are "eternally dedicated" to being that itch, we just don't stop scratching. :)

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 12th 2010, 1:54:04

best analogy ever

archaic Game profile

Jul 12th 2010, 17:47:59

ewww, ok - I officially yield on the nutsack analogies.

So does the 'stay out of our news rule' include legit retals, or is retalling RD forbidden? Just wondering, cuz the guy that ABed you got double tapped by Silver first, if it had been me - I figure if a retal is going to be detah anyway, might as well suicide.

MrCrimson Game profile

Jul 12th 2010, 18:02:18

RD's never had issues with people retalling hits. Except MD, but that was a very long time ago ;)

kemo Game profile

Jul 12th 2010, 18:17:37

wait the itch bein poison ivy or the clap?
all praised to ra

snawdog Game profile

Jul 12th 2010, 18:48:23

Originally posted by MrCrimson:
RD's never had issues with people retalling hits. Except MD, but that was a very long time ago ;)

Well, that really was not an answer..
ICQ 364553524
msn

de1i Game profile

Jul 12th 2010, 19:03:33

I'm assuming it's ok to do legit retals, however we all know what assuming does :)

Detmer Game profile

Jul 12th 2010, 19:12:39

ass + u + me => big fun ass grab party!

mrford Game profile

Jul 12th 2010, 20:35:10

It's all fun and games, till someone loses a country

Then it's just fun
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Nasjym Game profile

Jul 12th 2010, 22:34:09

Hmm...

Jul 12/10 5:38:24 PM PS Stiffy The Snowman (#16) (xSANTAx) Gnar Kill (#127) (RchillyD) 838 A (+385 A)
Jul 12/10 5:07:10 PM PS Gnar Kill (#127) (RchillyD) Stiffy The Snowman (#16) (xSANTAx) 732 A (+343 A)

Legitly retalled (and a decent one at that), camp the news and see if they stand by accepting legit responses :P

I have a feeling the trolls will be very disappointed.