Verified:

bungy Game profile

May 13th 2011, 7:57:40

A country much smaller than me with essentially no military but a massive amount of spies has decided to suicide against me. What is the most efficient way to turn them red, while protecting myself from his spy attacks? I am a Fascist Farmer on Express.

Tin Man

May 13th 2011, 17:18:10

Bombing Runs or Guerilla Strikes.. save up to 360 turns and dont stop attacking until he's dead... missiles help too... DO NOT attack until you have FULL turns otherwise it will just annoy him

Detmer Game profile

May 13th 2011, 17:35:00

As Tin Man said, wait until you have full turns.

If he has low SDI then missiles are the best bet, of course it takes times to generate missiles which you probably don't have.

All else being equal, bombing runs will the fastest way since the minimum number of civilians killed is higher than for guerrilla strikes. People often have more turrets than troops though and if you are attacking with more than 1/3 of your units (jets for BR or troops for GS) you will lose more than minimum readiness loss. Since you are limited in turns it is essential that you spend as many turns attacking as possible so you aren't wasting turns regaining readiness. Since you say he has essentially no military then BR is the best choice. To regain readiness people usually use missiles and spy ops (like stir rebellions) but since he has good spies it is probably not worth it to use spy ops.

With 360 turns you will be able to make 75 attacks with 150 turns use 25 turns regaining readiness, 75 more attacks for 150, using 325 turns. Then you regain readiness with 5 turns and attack 15 more times. You can mix regaining readiness with attacking early on but it is important not to regain too much readiness at the end or you will end with higher than minimum readiness which will mean you could have attacked more. As it is you will still only be making 165 attacks which will not be enough to kill a country unless it is very small or if you happen to have a number of missiles already.

Rockman Game profile

May 13th 2011, 17:53:06

Hmm, what are the chances that its Lincoln suiciding on him?

Monex Game profile

May 13th 2011, 21:08:45

If you dont plan on land killing then dont use nukes it will only make his spal better.
[url=https://www.torn.com/1994581]Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG[/url]

bungy Game profile

May 16th 2011, 3:12:42

Thanks all.