Aug 26th 2015, 20:57:06

Version 4.95 Released

Changes:
-removed auto refresh on 'Sell Goods' and 'Sell Tech'

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Aug 27th 2015, 0:03:19

it doesnt happen when the script is disabled...
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

TheMafia Game profile

Sep 21st 2015, 12:45:55

I havent tested wtih the setup you have, if you find the issue, let me know

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Oct 20th 2015, 23:58:15

i just think greasemonkey is more strict with syntax. So far a lot of the issues went away using chrome and tamper monkey.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Zorp Game profile

Mar 23rd 2017, 13:03:01

Back up top, this is indispensable.

Zorp Game profile

May 8th 2018, 1:15:20

Anybody who doesn't use this sucks.

TheMafia Game profile

Feb 11th 2021, 20:45:45

anyone still using my scripty? just came back to play an express game to find my script is still in my tamper monkey doing things i forgot i automated

TheMafia Game profile

Feb 11th 2021, 20:50:04

updated code today with my recent changes

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 12th 2021, 0:15:13

Which ones have been updated?

TheMafia Game profile

Feb 12th 2021, 15:03:25

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Which ones have been updated?

In the scores, if a player has nearly half the networth/acre that you have, it will now show in RED to highlight them

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 12th 2021, 23:36:37

"Browser Tab Title (v3)" seems a little vague description imo.

I like the building tool best of these. Tho I don't use it currently.

Ty for your great work! :)

TheMafia Game profile

Feb 13th 2021, 4:38:00

"Browser Tab Title (v3)" seems a little vague description imo.

I like the building tool best of these. Tho I don't use it currently.

Ty for your great work! :)

Honestly I did look through the screen shots and realized my mistakes, but this was posted when I already poured so much time into it, was at the end of my rope for it when I posted. I figured best way to share and save it.

Title is (if on scoreboard)
--R:[Rank]T:[Turns]M:$Cash--
other wise
--T:[Turns]M:$Cash--

ive been using the building thing, but analyzing the scores the most ... for attacking and strat analysis of others. Gauging how im doing with the same amount of turns.

TheMafia Game profile

Feb 18th 2021, 16:59:09

updated to version 5.5, check original post for code and version details

TheMafia Game profile

Feb 21st 2021, 19:06:46

Version 6 is out, check OP for details and code

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 23rd 2021, 7:37:46

You could perhaps incorporate the tech formula to calculate the weaps tech % and use government as well to math the real break with no allies?

Its pretty boring to calculate that in my TI-84 every time, and for alliance/team ofc we have GHQ that does it for you, but to have it in the browser would be dope!

TheMafia Game profile

Feb 24th 2021, 15:43:56

You could perhaps incorporate the tech formula to calculate the weaps tech % and use government as well to math the real break with no allies?

Its pretty boring to calculate that in my TI-84 every time, and for alliance/team ofc we have GHQ that does it for you, but to have it in the browser would be dope!

I was thinking about how that would be the proper way to do it, but my energy was limited. Ill try to get to this.

Edit: i guess you can say that first version was a proof of concept to see if i could navigate that page via code as easily as the rest of the script has so far.

Edited By: TheMafia on Feb 24th 2021, 15:55:50
See Original Post

TheMafia Game profile

Feb 25th 2021, 4:20:46

URGENT UPDATE!!
Code updated:
The calculations I was using were converting the units all into a count of jets needed to attack, and tanks were wrong.

details in OP

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Feb 25th 2021, 4:51:28

how do i install these
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

TheMafia Game profile

Feb 25th 2021, 15:46:19

Originally posted by Dark Demon:
how do i install these

they are all part of one script, and the instructions are in the first post below the patch/version notes

TheMafia Game profile

Mar 5th 2021, 16:26:53

v6.5 is out!

Screen shot and details in OP

"Turns left" added to main page

TheMafia Game profile

Mar 10th 2021, 21:29:28

v6.8 out

patch notes and screenshot in OP

TheMafia Game profile

Mar 11th 2021, 18:55:28

Version 6.9:
-minor fix for building percentages (total count was off)

TheMafia Game profile

Mar 19th 2021, 14:20:25

Version 6.95 RERELEASED

There was a duplication of some code on the spy page, not sure what happened but I have corrected it and uploaded the new script in the original post.

TheMafia Game profile

Aug 2nd 2022, 15:46:46

Logged back in to EE after a long while, happy to report this script still works quite well.

wondering how many ppl still use it?

TheMafia Game profile

Sep 15th 2022, 21:36:10

Version 7.0 (Sept 2022):
-remake of the 'turns left' calculation on 'main menu' (now shows remaining turns correctly for the round)

Version 6.97 (Sept 2022):
-Fixed market tax calculation issue for Democracy (no market tax)

Edited By: TheMafia on Sep 15th 2022, 22:06:31
See Original Post

TheMafia Game profile

Sep 20th 2022, 16:06:11

just curious, what tasks do you repeat that i havent automated? what calculations do you like to do each time you log in that i havent thought of?

TidyTerry Game profile

Sep 27th 2022, 10:13:43

Originally posted by Zorp:
Anybody who doesn't use this sucks.

Agree, are you actually Spock? You speak in pure logic.

TheMafia Game profile

Oct 19th 2022, 21:22:54

I started a new feature for the Main Page, in particular to do with news. When reviewing the history of your news this will show info on the attackers that have hit you in the top right of your EE window. Kept it simple for now to lay in the ground work for having more info. Right now it only shows the player and how much land you have lost to them in total from the start of the round.

Version 7.5 (Oct 2022):
-New featured start: News summary. This will show you all the players who have attacked you and the amount of land they took total for this round.
Note: This will ONLY show when you are looking at news for your country, for best results click on "Defending" in the news links so that the script can see all attacks and not just for one day.

Edited By: TheMafia on Oct 19th 2022, 21:26:24
See Original Post

TheMafia Game profile

Oct 21st 2022, 5:37:56

Version 7.8 (Oct 2022):
-Proud to say you no longer have to click on the 'defending' link to show the news summary, with some fun code this is now available on your main page immediately
-Colour coding has begun in the news summary, next up: total units exchanged for each player

TheMafia Game profile

Nov 17th 2022, 17:40:27

Version 7.9 (Nov 2022):
-First attempt at fixing news not showing after you get special messages from the game, news would be hidden due to the code calling for news summary too soon and marking it as 'read' in the background, may not have fixed all situations yet, will add more as I see them come up

TidyTerry Game profile

Nov 21st 2022, 1:44:40

So far, looks like a great job on the last patch.

TheMafia Game profile

Nov 21st 2022, 18:48:14

Originally posted by TidyTerry:

Thanks, i caught one more example where its happening but i click away from it so fast by instinct i missed it twice already, more fixings are on the way

TidyTerry Game profile

Nov 30th 2022, 1:09:55

Originally posted by TheMafia:
Originally posted by TidyTerry:

Thanks, i caught one more example where its happening but i click away from it so fast by instinct i missed it twice already, more fixings are on the way

The previous patch also had to this annoying tendency where the calculated cost of items would not disappear on it's own, had to erase it before putting in my value. No longer does that so great job on that fix too.

TheMafia Game profile

Dec 1st 2022, 22:28:20

Version 8.0 (Dec 2022):
-Fixed an issue with news summary that crashed the script when calculating land for a victorious defense

commander1972 Game profile

Dec 2nd 2022, 0:59:59

what is this

TidyTerry Game profile

Dec 5th 2022, 21:41:28

Originally posted by commander1972:
what is this

It is the best thing since sliced bread

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 6th 2022, 3:18:20

Sliced bread sux, French rolls FTW
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

TidyTerry Game profile

Dec 8th 2022, 20:57:17

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Sliced bread sux, French rolls FTW

Well now that you bring up French rolls, yeah those are way better than bread slices.

You use TheMafia's script KoHearts? It is pretty sweet.

TheMafia Game profile

Dec 13th 2022, 21:48:18

Version 8.1 (Dec 2022):
-Minor change to scores colour coding, players ranked below you with more land than you have their land highlighted yellow instead of red

Zorp Game profile

Jul 15th 2023, 3:27:30

Words can't express how delighted I am to come back from a long hiatus to rediscover that my necessary tool to play seriously has got even better. I'm rereading the thread and remembering how I took your heavy lifting, tweaked things here and there, and made my life playing the game just that bit easier. Now I install it, it has no bugs to fix, works out of the box, and has improved. Your work has saved me a lot of hours in my life, and time is the one resource we can't replace.

Zorp Game profile

Jul 15th 2023, 3:35:47

Taking a look at your code for the main page, very cool how you did that. Gives me all kinds of idea for the country search page if you could use the same code to do a POST method instead of GET.

Lord Milk Game profile

Sep 29th 2023, 0:07:44

any way for all these features to work in team? specifically the scoreboard? everything else seems to work
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

Lord Milk Game profile

Oct 2nd 2023, 23:05:58

nvrmnd didnt work for a few days but now it does
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

TheMafia Game profile

Oct 27th 2023, 15:26:15

Originally posted by Zorp:
Words can't express how delighted I am to come back from a long hiatus to rediscover that my necessary tool to play seriously has got even better. I'm rereading the thread and remembering how I took your heavy lifting, tweaked things here and there, and made my life playing the game just that bit easier. Now I install it, it has no bugs to fix, works out of the box, and has improved. Your work has saved me a lot of hours in my life, and time is the one resource we can't replace.

Time indeed cannot be replaced, Zorp thank you for your kind words, youve been my biggest supporter since way back :)

As for your request, ill look into it when i work on this again, i generally only update it when i play Earth and like yourself I am an on and off again player. This post vs get thing, i wonder if that would also solve another problem i had due to the way the page loaded i had issues attaching my code.

Thanks again, ill post updates as soon as anything changes.

Edit: took me a while to remember the last thing i added (the main page news thing you mentioned) i had forgotten that i did that part.... no screenshot yet, i finally get your suggestion properly.

After looking at the code some memories popped up, and i think POST actually had issues, have you tested it with POST by any chance? im not in testing mode right now, but i do now recall having issues in this area... cant fully remember.

Edited By: TheMafia on Oct 27th 2023, 16:10:24
See Original Post

TheMafia Game profile

Oct 27th 2023, 15:26:41

Originally posted by Lord Milk:
nvrmnd didnt work for a few days but now it does

Oh thank god, lol b/c im not currently working on the code so... always nice to have an auto-win :P