Verified:

87Fresh Game profile

May 21st 2019, 5:21:30

I'm still not good at attacking and exploring seems like an inefficient way to get land after hitting 3k acres. What should I be doing to grab land? I played this game for a few years when I was like 12-15 and always played a rainbow Strat lmao so I'm new to learning how to be a half assed player.

Marshal Game profile

May 21st 2019, 14:29:06

1. spezialize aka be casher (republic usually), indy (communist), farmer (democrat, tyranny or dictator), farmer-oiler hybrid (fascist) or techer (theocracy, democracy or tyranny)

2. build only those buildings (besides some indies to get spies and construction sites) strat you chose needs

3. i'd leave attacking for land later until strats etc are familiar so all-explore when you have 120-126 turns in hand after build up and teching (if techer) 2-3 days worth of turns

4. always buy enuf food to spend turns (bushels used per turn x 150) on that day you do batch explore (120-126 turns spent instantly on exploring) and keep few 100m bucks in hand and spend rest on bushels and oil)
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

87Fresh Game profile

May 22nd 2019, 4:38:55

So I shouldn't be spending my turns a few times a day??

Marshal Game profile

May 22nd 2019, 14:24:07

that depends on your strat. as a all-x you do batchexplores, build up, buy techs, oil and bushels (which you put mostly on market besides those which you need to be able to spend 150ish turns, if you are farmer you sell those bushels you get from build up and stock rest).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....