Verified:

W

Member
239

May 10th 2010, 15:00:15

does it still have the potential to backfire and your spies bring back the disease to your own country?
[9:22pm] xHx: on a fluff ton of tech
[9:22pm] xHx was kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)
[9:22pm] Within[SnG]: what?? fluff this
[9:22pm] You were kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)

mrford

Member
21,139

May 10th 2010, 17:40:11

i think that was in Utpoia?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

snawdog

Member
2413

May 10th 2010, 17:50:07

yes there is the possibility:

pangaea
Moderator Mon Mar 08 14:29:38
So after a long time and a lot of debate, we've made some changes to the way bioterror works.

These are based off input from lots of folks on the changes team & from the boards, so thanks to everyone who had a hand in them :)

The changes are primarily to how it affects population:
- It no longer kills 1% of your population
Instead, it does this:
- Sets your MAX POPULATION to 50% of its normal level
- HALVES all subsequent population growth, both positive and negative (ie +40 => +20 and -40 => -20)

Also, if your spies are successful in doing Bioterror Op, there is a second check to see if you actually bio the target, or accidentally bio yourself. This check has the following success rate:
0.9^(target bio level)
That means bioing a target with 0 bio level will work (if spies are successful), the next will have a 90% chance of bioing them and a 10% chance of bioing yourself; by 6 bio's there is a 50% chance of bioing your target and a 50% chance of bioing yourself; by 10 there is a 35% chance of bioing your target and 65% chance of bioing yourself.
The cure rate remains unchanged, at 25% to cure a plague in a turn without med tech; with max med tech this goes up to a 75% chance.


This should make everyone happy, and these changes should be active now.

Enjoy!

Thanks
-The folks who brought you EE
ICQ 364553524
msn






W

Member
239

May 10th 2010, 18:26:51

thanks snawdog
[9:22pm] xHx: on a fluff ton of tech
[9:22pm] xHx was kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)
[9:22pm] Within[SnG]: what?? fluff this
[9:22pm] You were kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)

Forgotten1

Member
834

Jul 8th 2010, 10:25:08

I think there should be a zombie virus option.
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN