Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

Dec 6th 2019, 5:22:26

You are all just bully’s. Know I remember why I don’t play this server.

All you do is pick on new members learning the game. If you want this game to grow stop picking on new members.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 6th 2019, 5:39:43

Originally posted by Hellrush:
You are all just bully’s. Know I remember why I don’t play this server.

All you do is pick on new members learning the game. If you want this game to grow stop picking on new members.

Did you even see what he did to me?, He's lucky I'm not going to keep farming him...and I even explained to him why I did what I did, you need to read the definition of bullying instead of tossing the word around like you do. And he's not new.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Dec 6th 2019, 5:42:07
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Dec 6th 2019, 12:14:31

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Scuffle ends in cease fire agreement.

Message from Lead your people (#92) sent on Dec 06, 0:47
Report this message
I didn’t realize I did that sorry. I was looking for fat guys with low defence. It’s my first time back in 5+ years still getting use to everything still. Can we have a ceasefire.

My reply:

"Got it, after the initial farming that I let slide and then you hit me again I really thought you had a grudge or something, I use same country name every set so I went at you hard so that you couldn't recover fast, ok sure I'll cease fire as long as you don't pop in my news again, sorry for my hard response, I wasn't sure who I was dealing with."

All is well, time to rebuild 👍

LOL why is my story similar as yours.. the guy im dealing with is also a returning player, but for his case, he didnt accept the olive branch and went quiet when i offer him and said i will retal all the hits 1 on 1 and stop after that.. we talk about grudge and stuff as well haha

I was asking if he has a grudge considering he is hitting a frequent top 10 finisher, and he said, "I did a simple attack, you hit me with a number of missiles, espionage attacks and a strike. I was not holding a grudge, I was just performing a land grab. You held the grudge."

He seems triggered and is rather determine to make sure i dont end top 10 though, when i told him it wasnt a good idea to hit a top 10 finisher during my initial conversation with him.. so i have to do my part time continue bombing his stuff so that he dont grow back up, just to be safe.. screwed round for me, so just have to be sure i still end up decent in finishing hopefully

boardb Game profile

Dec 6th 2019, 16:43:26

I think it is fine to hit a top 10 player, it's kind of fun...however, what those guys are doing is never going to end in fun for anyone.

I think, if I was a top 10 player and didn't get hit by "newbies" then surely this game would be a little boring?

bug03 Game profile

Dec 6th 2019, 21:00:14

Not bullying. Fair play.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 6th 2019, 21:08:40

Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:

Report this message
I didn’t realize I did that sorry. I was looking for fat guys with low defence. It’s my first time back in 5+ years still getting use to everything still. Can we have a ceasefire.

My reply:

"Got it, after the initial farming that I let slide and then you hit me again I really thought you had a grudge or something, I use same country name every set so I went at you hard so that you couldn't recover fast, ok sure I'll cease fire as long as you don't pop in my news again, sorry for my hard response, I wasn't sure who I was dealing with."

LOL why is my story similar as yours.. the guy im dealing with is also a returning player, but for his case, he didnt accept the olive branch and went quiet when i offer him and said i will retal all the hits 1 on 1 and stop after that.. we talk about grudge and stuff as well haha

I was asking if he has a grudge considering he is hitting a frequent top 10 finisher, and he said, "I did a simple attack, you hit me with a number of missiles, espionage attacks and a strike. I was not holding a grudge, I was just performing a land grab. You held the grudge."

He seems triggered and is rather determine to make sure i dont end top 10 though, when i told him it wasnt a good idea to hit a top 10 finisher during my initial conversation with him.. so i have to do my part time continue bombing his stuff so that he dont grow back up, just to be safe.. screwed round for me, so just have to be sure i still end up decent in finishing hopefully

LOL, I like how he was the perp and turned himself into the victim in this scuffle, classic!

Originally posted by boardb:
I think it is fine to hit a top 10 player, it's kind of fun...however, what those guys are doing is never going to end in fun for anyone.

I think, if I was a top 10 player and didn't get hit by "newbies" then surely this game would be a little boring?

That's why I enjoy this server more than the other ones, every set is different and has its own plots and twists, I don't mind at all being hit because I know I will retal ay some point 👍

Originally posted by bug03:
Not bullying. Fair play.

Don't mind Hellrush, he's bringing his 1a issues here, he truly is clueless.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

bug03 Game profile

Dec 7th 2019, 7:09:17

I got smoked the other day though.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2019, 9:23:28

Teemo got ya
(•_•)

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Dec 7th 2019, 12:57:16

Nah im having more fun trying to finish top.. its not fun to be doing ops and stuff on ppl, at least for me

boardb Game profile

Dec 7th 2019, 14:36:05

That’s good then, but at least it provides you with something to talk about.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2019, 21:08:05

Question is, who will Teemo hit next?, clearly he's aiming for big chunks of land....
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2019, 21:10:52

Question is, who will Teemo hit next?, clearly he's aiming for big chunks of land....

He did the same thing last set...didn't end well...I predict similar outcome.
https://www.eestats.com/primary/oldcountry/1897/7
(•_•)

bug03 Game profile

Dec 8th 2019, 0:32:46

Nah he got the best of me on this one. I might provoke him and grab him another time in the future.

bug03 Game profile

Dec 8th 2019, 0:35:29

He got relax, this time he didn’t top feed and didn’t get as much land. Oops

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2019, 2:49:16

lol so this guy is well known?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2019, 2:58:46

I've seen that country do that in Xpress too.
(•_•)

bug03 Game profile

Dec 8th 2019, 7:14:16

I've seen that country do that in Xpress too.

That’s where I recognize the name.

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Dec 8th 2019, 11:04:14

lol i better start to push my networth up.. no more meat from my love and he is out of my range.. im not too juicy i guess compare to u haha.. im skinny here, in real life as well:)

Cumorah Game profile

Dec 8th 2019, 11:14:57

Report this message

My reply:

LOL, I like how he was the perp and turned himself into the victim in this scuffle, classic!

That's why I enjoy this server more than the other ones, every set is different and has its own plots and twists, I don't mind at all being hit because I know I will retal ay some point 👍

Not bullying. Fair play.

Don't mind Hellrush, he's bringing his 1a issues here, he truly is clueless.

One thing I know, and that’s I’ll always retal 😉

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2019, 12:10:57

So will I... I'll happily throw an entire reset over it. Some things are more important than t10 ;)

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2019, 12:10:59

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2019, 21:58:07

Originally posted by UgolinoII:
So will I... I'll happily throw an entire reset over it. Some things are more important than t10 ;)

Yes sir, if you show no will then you become fair game for all would be grabbers.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2019, 21:58:50

lol i better start to push my networth up.. no more meat from my love and he is out of my range.. im not too juicy i guess compare to u haha.. im skinny here, in real life as well:)

Yup, but I'm sure I'm lighter than you in RL 😉
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2019, 22:02:40

Cloud9 made me happy today 😁
(•_•)

Cumorah Game profile

Dec 9th 2019, 2:07:22

Originally posted by UgolinoII:

Respect ðŸ‘ŠðŸ―ðŸ‘ŠðŸ―ðŸ‘ŠðŸ―

Cumorah Game profile

Dec 9th 2019, 2:10:51

Cloud9 is can expect a few retals in coming weeks. Interesting choice of countries to grab

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2019, 2:49:32

Originally posted by Cumorah:

Cloud9 is can expect a few retals in coming weeks. Interesting choice of countries to grab

Yeah and from what he told me via in-game messaging, he's well aware and expecting them, the part I don't get is, if you know your targets of choice will retal you...why do you hit them? Blows my mind....
(•_•)

bug03 Game profile

Dec 9th 2019, 3:19:03

Looks like Teemo reads the forums...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2019, 4:35:17

Good, I will rape him too 👍
(•_•)

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Dec 9th 2019, 12:53:51

i actually expecting him to hit prowler first >.< if he doesnt hit him, guess i will be next:(

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Dec 9th 2019, 12:56:55

he hit serp and koh.. he's not fat though

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2019, 16:37:18

he hit serp and koh.. he's not fat though

Yup, he needs to gain weight.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2019, 16:39:00

i actually expecting him to hit prowler first >.< if he doesnt hit him, guess i will be next:(

Yeah that blew my mind, my D allies aren't scrubs...and I'm a guaranteed retal LOL, to each its own..
(•_•)

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2019, 16:52:57

When I converted to Farmer my idea was to put together the stock for the switch and convert it into food placed on the market. That way I wouldn't lose any of it when I switched governments. Well, I bought for $50 and the food price is $37 now and I still haven't sold it, so I guess it didn't really work out like I imagined it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2019, 17:03:40

You might have pulled the trigger on the switch few days late ðŸ˜Ģ
(•_•)

boardb Game profile

Dec 9th 2019, 17:31:20

I converted to farmer on some advice from an experienced campaigner, thinking maybe this advice was given out to a lot of people in order to get some cheap food hmmm :)

Maybe I'll do 3 switches in one set...first time even doing one, so why not? Way more fun than trying/failing to make top 10.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2019, 18:03:06

I converted to farmer on some advice from an experienced campaigner, thinking maybe this advice was given out to a lot of people in order to get some cheap food hmmm :)

Maybe I'll do 3 switches in one set...first time even doing one, so why not? Way more fun than trying/failing to make top 10.

Dang lol what country are you?
(•_•)

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2019, 19:40:20

I was saying people should convert to farmer, but it wasn't a sinister plot, because then I did it myself... We genuinely needed more food but then got way more food it seems like.

I didn't know you were doing it too! :(

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2019, 19:53:11

I might switch to casher ðŸĪŠ
(•_•)

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2019, 20:16:36

Not sure how good it is to convert once let alone twice but hey, not a lot of cashers out there and you can finance it with the cash that rolls in as your go :D Do it!

bug03 Game profile

Dec 9th 2019, 21:42:58

Lots of butt hurt in the messages today. Apparently triple tapping someone is against the rules? No one told me

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2019, 21:57:41

You're being a bad boy, bug? ðŸĪĢ
(•_•)

bug03 Game profile

Dec 9th 2019, 22:08:40

Gotta risk it to get the biscuit. Gonna try for 100m this set.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2019, 22:10:40

GOOD, did he call you a retard like he did with me??
(•_•)

bug03 Game profile

Dec 9th 2019, 22:15:12

Nah, dif triple tap guy lol.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2019, 22:43:05

Nah, dif triple tap guy lol.

You 3T Lead your people, I figured it was him LOL
(•_•)

bug03 Game profile

Dec 9th 2019, 23:11:54

Dude, those were easy grabs. Need more of them

Original Skywise L Game profile

Dec 10th 2019, 0:39:45

This thread is a good read.
I'm also not that often a Primary player ( just over a year with gaps) and I'm the Cloud9 guy trying to make a living by not hitting anyone too much and running them off (trying once on Everyone worth hitting really) and yes, I know many of you owe me retals, and will get them , and that out-running will cost me too much in costs later, but with so few players, it's nice to know who I'm hitting or is hitting me and how well they play. Keeps my interest, regardless of finish rank.
I'm not looking for war, I am really not that good at it, but I'm unafraid to hit any of the many top tenners currently below me.
My thought on it is, competition is better when top players actually get hit, and also that if everyone whom owes me retals all get me around the same time (later, when they can actually break me) they'll do so by adjustments they otherwise wouldn't make and get less if not 1st in line. And I'm kinda thin and lose interest too often, so timing is key with me. Earlier is better, because when I take a few thousand acres at once from good players (later hits in game), they tend to get bent quick. "You ruined my game!"
I don't know if I'll RoR anyone, I might. Boredom also gets to me often. It's not to be mean if it happens, its just a game. And I'm hitting people I like even. It's like bumping you into a locker as a pretend bully when you know you're doing it to a friend. Anyways, anyone that knows me knows I work A LOT, and have long weekends when I work them... depending on what I have to get done depends on how often I'll get on my phone, and often screw up strats and finishes due to time constraints that make Market play damn near impossible during inopportune times. It's easy to take advantage of me at my most inopportune times, in fact, it's most likely to happen. It's kind of a thing.
But I wish you all a good game and btw, Theo Casher is much more my thing than the Indy I'm running.
And I bought about 3mil bushels pretty cheap early on to keep me rolling until now, so I'll be buying food along with the rest of you soon:-P
You can try and school me, but it'll never take, rather, tips appreciated. And sarcasm. Loves me sarcasm.
Skywise

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2019, 0:50:52

Originally posted by Molotov:

I was saying people should convert to farmer, but it wasn't a sinister plot, because then I did it myself... We genuinely needed more food but then got way more food it seems like.

I didn't know you were doing it too! :(

You brought too many to my party!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2019, 1:00:44

Originally posted by Original Skywise L:
This thread is a good read.
I'm also not that often a Primary player ( just over a year with gaps) and I'm the Cloud9 guy trying to make a living by not hitting anyone too much and running them off (trying once on Everyone worth hitting really) and yes, I know many of you owe me retals, and will get them , and that out-running will cost me too much in costs later, but with so few players, it's nice to know who I'm hitting or is hitting me and how well they play. Keeps my interest, regardless of finish rank.
I'm not looking for war, I am really not that good at it, but I'm unafraid to hit any of the many top tenners currently below me.
My thought on it is, competition is better when top players actually get hit, and also that if everyone whom owes me retals all get me around the same time (later, when they can actually break me) they'll do so by adjustments they otherwise wouldn't make and get less if not 1st in line. And I'm kinda thin and lose interest too often, so timing is key with me. Earlier is better, because when I take a few thousand acres at once from good players (later hits in game), they tend to get bent quick. "You ruined my game!"
I don't know if I'll RoR anyone, I might. Boredom also gets to me often. It's not to be mean if it happens, its just a game. And I'm hitting people I like even. It's like bumping you into a locker as a pretend bully when you know you're doing it to a friend. Anyways, anyone that knows me knows I work A LOT, and have long weekends when I work them... depending on what I have to get done depends on how often I'll get on my phone, and often screw up strats and finishes due to time constraints that make Market play damn near impossible during inopportune times. It's easy to take advantage of me at my most inopportune times, in fact, it's most likely to happen. It's kind of a thing.
But I wish you all a good game and btw, Theo Casher is much more my thing than the Indy I'm running.
And I bought about 3mil bushels pretty cheap early on to keep me rolling until now, so I'll be buying food along with the rest of you soon:-P
You can try and school me, but it'll never take, rather, tips appreciated. And sarcasm. Loves me sarcasm.

Dang it Bobby lol I had a hunch it was you 😁
(•_•)