Verified:

DeLpHiNuS

Member

551

Nov 24th 2019, 14:23:34

Originally posted by bug03:
Delphinus doesn’t look to be farming, I sure hope koh does


nah im not going farmer this round as well.. trying out new govt type.. i had won a round with farmer, so time to challenge new heights:)

Relax lah

Member

923

Nov 24th 2019, 16:03:52

Originally posted by bug03:
Delphinus doesn’t look to be farming, I sure hope koh does


Don’t worry, I will supply all that you need.
Muahahaha

KoHeartsGPA

Member

21,062

Nov 24th 2019, 18:40:12

Originally posted by bug03:
Delphinus doesn’t look to be farming, I sure hope koh does


Negative, sir, but I can for the right bribery....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Marshal

Member

31,555

Nov 24th 2019, 20:17:46

Originally posted by Relax lah:

Don’t worry, I will supply all that you need.
Muahahaha


with right (aka high) price?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Galleri: Sadly pics of my boobies are on my ftp-folder.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

bug03

Member

1418

Nov 26th 2019, 4:39:35

fluff. I’m gonna try and not stock food again and see what happens

KoHeartsGPA

Member

21,062

Nov 27th 2019, 1:33:04

Some people really piss me off....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA

Member

21,062

Nov 27th 2019, 20:02:51

Looks like a pretty well balanced market so far, let's see what happens next two weeks when the commies and cashers really get going landwise...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

bug03

Member

1418

Nov 28th 2019, 7:38:18

It’s land grabbing time

Ponti

Member

55

Nov 28th 2019, 11:34:59

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Looks like a pretty well balanced market so far, let's see what happens next two weeks when the commies and cashers really get going landwise...


Looks like to me way to many commies price will plummet as fast as Serp and Cumorah move up. Tech will be no different lots of techers. Food market looks thin like fluff and probably goes higher then last set during stock phase.

But I tell ya apart from food if tech and prices fall the way it appears, it will shape up in a hurry for cashers.

Edited By: Ponti on Nov 28th 2019, 12:19:05
See Original Post

DeLpHiNuS

Member

551

Nov 28th 2019, 12:37:10

dont touch the guy.. i wanna my land back.. treat me like a sitting duck lol.. it's a 1 on 1

Ponti

Member

55

Nov 28th 2019, 12:40:05

I was wondering how long you would take him hitting you like a land farm.

Ponti

Member

55

Nov 28th 2019, 12:40:29

I was starting to get ideas:):)

DeLpHiNuS

Member

551

Nov 28th 2019, 13:09:14

Originally posted by Ponti:
I was wondering how long you would take him hitting you like a land farm.


he got rather strong defence allies and need some time to get rdy.. was intending to retal him with a PS tml first and then break the GDI and multi tap him later for land when i get bigger, but he went ahead and hit me again and that's my limit lol.. soften him internally and then he change his govt, making his defence dropped.. so i had to take up the offer and went with a PS minutes ago haha.. this guy waste so much of my units, killing few hundred thousands units everyday with his failed hits.. going to take back what i lose, so stay out hahaha

Ponti

Member

55

Nov 28th 2019, 14:22:01

Cruise missiles should drop readiness 5% a hit along with destroying units. Make them a little more useful on these solo servers. I read that somewhere, this is someone elses idea, I just like it.

Lol, fantastic government switch. Exactly what the server needs. I wish him the best. Also when your done with him perhaps a few pointers you can send his way. I took a peak and would consider him in the newer category of player.

We do not want to scare more people away. Last set I was guilty of farming someone who i had though quit. Needless to say he send me a very shamefull message directed at me and then deleted his account and basically said he quit due to me. Due to the lack of players and as someone who recently returned it would be best he takes his lumps, learns and does better next set.

I'm not preaching here in any way as I continue to hit the same. Just simply stating fact that we are in desperate need of another 100 to 1000 players. Everyone at this point is important especially if your tasty land .

DeLpHiNuS

Member

551

Nov 28th 2019, 15:32:40

Originally posted by Ponti:
Cruise missiles should drop readiness 5% a hit along with destroying units. Make them a little more useful on these solo servers. I read that somewhere, this is someone elses idea, I just like it.

Lol, fantastic government switch. Exactly what the server needs. I wish him the best. Also when your done with him perhaps a few pointers you can send his way. I took a peak and would consider him in the newer category of player.

We do not want to scare more people away. Last set I was guilty of farming someone who i had though quit. Needless to say he send me a very shamefull message directed at me and then deleted his account and basically said he quit due to me. Due to the lack of players and as someone who recently returned it would be best he takes his lumps, learns and does better next set.

I'm not preaching here in any way as I continue to hit the same. Just simply stating fact that we are in desperate need of another 100 to 1000 players. Everyone at this point is important especially if your tasty land .


that's the reason why i normally dont multi-tap players no matter how new they are, so that we can keep new players interested.. hopefully i can manage this guy cos i dont usually pick a fight with ppl.. im bad in wars since i dont have much warring experience stirring up trouble with others haha.. but looking at him play, i should be able to manage, but just hope that he wont bug me down the whole round lol

still lots to learn playing first time theo casher, seeing u performing very well using theo casher last round.. im still weak playing casher compare to playing farmer & commie.. i guess the trick as theo casher is to grab as much land as possible quickly.. that's normally a trouble for me since i hit little lol

Ponti

Member

55

Nov 28th 2019, 16:23:03

My desire to win outweighs my sympathy towards easy targets. This will lead me to take advantage of the system rules in regards to humanitarian ranges and double, triple tapping.

He definitely has to expect a response, it would be foolish to think otherwise. This should be good practice for both of you. I also think when its over you should be able to make all this trouble worth it by capturing a surplus of his land.

With theo casher I look at it this way. You start out with the best building per turn bonus, cheapist units as a purchaser and best cash generating tech with a 50% bonus to population. Essentially getting a distinct early advantage over every strat besides industrial producers. Plus I used bonus turns for first 12 days to essentially give me almost a extra days worth of turns on everyone else. Plus what you had mentioned need to come out of the gate fast and aggressive. Hit those all together and it's a recipe for success. Favorable tech price is always a bonus to speed it all up however still strong choice even in expensive tech market. Mid game it weakens out with bushell price then becomes a beast on destock. So first 1/3 and last 1/3 game it's a champ. One of my if not favorite strat to run.

KoHeartsGPA

Member

21,062

Nov 28th 2019, 17:37:02

Rape him Delphi, he's an idiot :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DeLpHiNuS

Member

551

Nov 29th 2019, 1:51:12

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Rape him Delphi, he's an idiot :-)


I could have spend my time better on growing than burning my resources on him lol.. but his failed attacks hurt me and i lose 1mil turrets from his hits lol.. gotta put a stop on him.. hope it dont ruin my round..

DeLpHiNuS

Member

551

Nov 29th 2019, 1:54:05

Originally posted by Ponti:
My desire to win outweighs my sympathy towards easy targets. This will lead me to take advantage of the system rules in regards to humanitarian ranges and double, triple tapping.

He definitely has to expect a response, it would be foolish to think otherwise. This should be good practice for both of you. I also think when its over you should be able to make all this trouble worth it by capturing a surplus of his land.

With theo casher I look at it this way. You start out with the best building per turn bonus, cheapist units as a purchaser and best cash generating tech with a 50% bonus to population. Essentially getting a distinct early advantage over every strat besides industrial producers. Plus I used bonus turns for first 12 days to essentially give me almost a extra days worth of turns on everyone else. Plus what you had mentioned need to come out of the gate fast and aggressive. Hit those all together and it's a recipe for success. Favorable tech price is always a bonus to speed it all up however still strong choice even in expensive tech market. Mid game it weakens out with bushell price then becomes a beast on destock. So first 1/3 and last 1/3 game it's a champ. One of my if not favorite strat to run.


Thanks for the tip ponti.. i find that the military units arent that cheap even with the govt bonus.. public selling around 130+ and my theo advantage still need me to purchase at 150 bucks.. the 50% bonus is a boost at start though, but getting that extra % of tech up is a pain in the a*se lol

KoHeartsGPA

Member

21,062

Nov 29th 2019, 3:05:15

Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Rape him Delphi, he's an idiot :-)


I could have spend my time better on growing than burning my resources on him lol.. but his failed attacks hurt me and i lose 1mil turrets from his hits lol.. gotta put a stop on him.. hope it dont ruin my round..


Squeeze the juice out of him and outgrow til he can't hit you no more.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

bug03

Member

1418

Nov 29th 2019, 4:35:50

I was definitely about to grab him a few times

Molotov

Member

24

Nov 29th 2019, 4:53:20

Bushels $60
Oil Barrels $999

Grrr

KoHeartsGPA

Member

21,062

Nov 29th 2019, 6:02:42

Was $75/bushel few hours ago...

Originally posted by bug03:
I was definitely about to grab him a few times


Eventually I'll feed from his carcass once Delphi is done ;-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DeLpHiNuS

Member

551

Nov 29th 2019, 12:28:45

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Was $75/bushel few hours ago...

Originally posted by bug03:
I was definitely about to grab him a few times


Eventually I'll feed from his carcass once Delphi is done ;-)


lol i think im gonna hit another 5 more times so that it will be a 1 on 1 retal (since he hit me total 7 times).. im not sure if he will still be a good target to hit though cos he has quite a bit of barren lands from my spies bombing.. there are actually better targets around cos he got good defence allies.. if not for my wrath on him, i wont bother trying to hit him for this measly land.. thanks guys for letting me take on him on a fair 1 on 1 lol..

DeLpHiNuS

Member

551

Nov 29th 2019, 12:43:18

Originally posted by Molotov:
Bushels $60
Oil Barrels $999

Grrr


i think next round i better be farmer to balance out the market lol.. my ppl are crying for food.. feed my ppl! sell ur food farmers

Marshal

Member

31,555

Nov 29th 2019, 20:11:58

buy those 60 bucks bushels or your pop will revolt and throw you out.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Galleri: Sadly pics of my boobies are on my ftp-folder.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Serpentor

Member

2697

Nov 29th 2019, 20:17:33

G
The EEVIL Empire

KoHeartsGPA

Member

21,062

Nov 29th 2019, 20:37:48

There are a lot of Demos this set and a ton of commies
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Original Skywise L

Member

503

Nov 30th 2019, 1:16:26

Too true
Skywise

Relax lah

Member

923

Nov 30th 2019, 1:34:19

Show them how it’s done bro... pew pew time :D

Original Skywise L

Member

503

Nov 30th 2019, 4:18:38

Sorry Serp, I just hadda
Skywise

Molotov

Member

24

Dec 2nd 2019, 21:53:49

Really small player pool this reset. Wow... come on people, come sign up and play!

Cumorah

Member

131

Dec 3rd 2019, 3:28:33

Originally posted by Molotov:
Really small player pool this reset. Wow... come on people, come sign up and play!


Sets like these I just try to Grab hard, and be prepared for war. :)

DeLpHiNuS

Member

551

Dec 3rd 2019, 12:06:12

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Was $75/bushel few hours ago...

Originally posted by bug03:
I was definitely about to grab him a few times


Eventually I'll feed from his carcass once Delphi is done ;-)


lol looks like a number of guys feeding off my farm.. he still own me 2 hits, but like not worth for me to further hit anymore.. i can give him to u koh if u interested haha.. and he changed his govt back to theocracy again>.<

KoHeartsGPA

Member

21,062

Dec 3rd 2019, 17:19:53

Dang, he will be nothing but skin and bones like a downtown tweaker soon lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

bug03

Member

1418

Dec 3rd 2019, 19:25:21

Yeah, not really a great grab target anymore

KoHeartsGPA

Member

21,062

Dec 4th 2019, 19:11:42

Lead your people, fluff, come git some!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Molotov

Member

24

Dec 4th 2019, 19:43:40

He just had to come back for more, didn't he? Think he's got any fight in him?

KoHeartsGPA

Member

21,062

Dec 4th 2019, 19:56:34

Originally posted by Molotov:
He just had to come back for more, didn't he? Think he's got any fight in him?


Maybe, lots of parking space for sure, ball is in his court, I'm a farmer now so I make money with every turn I take 🏴‍☠️
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DeLpHiNuS

Member

551

Dec 5th 2019, 12:53:37

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Lead your people, fluff, come git some!


lol koh.. looks like u get to party as well.. every round we do have ppl not knowing what they are doing.. someone thinks u are a sitting duck too haha.. i see if there's any remnants to scavenge once u are done:) targets are scarce

Edited By: DeLpHiNuS on Dec 5th 2019, 12:59:34

KoHeartsGPA

Member

21,062

Dec 5th 2019, 18:28:13

Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Lead your people, fluff, come git some!


lol koh.. looks like u get to party as well.. every round we do have ppl not knowing what they are doing.. someone thinks u are a sitting duck too haha.. i see if there's any remnants to scavenge once u are done:) targets are scarce


I'm pretty sure this guy knows what he's doing, his country wasn't a scrub before I hit him, he's got some work to do but it wasn't bad at all.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

bug03

Member

1418

Dec 5th 2019, 18:31:30

Got some top 10 hate crimes going on.

Hessman123

Member

341

Dec 5th 2019, 18:37:08

Originally posted by bug03:
Got some top 10 hate crimes going on.


2220 Acres worth?

KoHeartsGPA

Member

21,062

Dec 5th 2019, 18:43:09

Ok, after this I hope he learned his lesson, done for now.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA

Member

21,062

Dec 5th 2019, 18:51:37

It's embarrassing that a Demo ripped the asshole of a commie open like that IMO, but I won't complain since I'm the benefactor of this scuffle.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA

Member

21,062

Dec 5th 2019, 20:29:32

He sent me a message saying " wtf are you doing retard?' and shot 3 missiles at me LOL, I replied "you thought hitting the same country 7x would have 0 consequences?"

😁
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA

Member

21,062

Dec 6th 2019, 3:03:09

Scuffle ends in cease fire agreement.


Message from Lead your people (#92) sent on Dec 06, 0:47
Report this message
I didn’t realize I did that sorry. I was looking for fat guys with low defence. It’s my first time back in 5+ years still getting use to everything still. Can we have a ceasefire.

My reply:

"Got it, after the initial farming that I let slide and then you hit me again I really thought you had a grudge or something, I use same country name every set so I went at you hard so that you couldn't recover fast, ok sure I'll cease fire as long as you don't pop in my news again, sorry for my hard response, I wasn't sure who I was dealing with."

All is well, time to rebuild 👍
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Hellrush

Member

1152

Dec 6th 2019, 3:40:17

KoH are you going around bullying people again.

Hessman123

Member

341

Dec 6th 2019, 4:21:13

92 is going to be a nice LG target once DR wears off

KoHeartsGPA

Member

21,062

Dec 6th 2019, 4:52:10

Originally posted by Hellrush:
KoH are you going around bullying people again.


Yes, I learned from watching you and took notes 👍

Originally posted by Hessman123:
92 is going to be a nice LG target once DR wears off


Yeah, I would get ready for him being in my news if I was a "fat guy with low defense" as he called me LOL, funny part is I was 2:1 Turrets/Jets and he was 1:3, he has the MO of a topfeeder and will soon be in another scuffle...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!