Verified:

bug03 Game profile

Apr 28th 2019, 0:47:11

I would be impressed to see assassin beat me. He’s almost halfway there.

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Apr 28th 2019, 3:10:54

Originally posted by bug03:
I would be impressed to see assassin beat me. He’s almost halfway there.

oh ya i didnt take u into account lol.. not sure if assassin has stock or not

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Apr 28th 2019, 3:15:11

but anyway, i think commies have a good chance of winning this set.. shall elaborate why i think so when the round is done

bug03 Game profile

Apr 28th 2019, 7:57:12

Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:
but anyway, i think commies have a good chance of winning this set.. shall elaborate why i think so when the round is done
might have something to do with 4 other commies getting nukes to nothing

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Apr 30th 2019, 13:11:55

Tensions was high prior to 27th April.. The country of eevil had been showing aggression to many top nations and country of delphinus is wary of it.. the president of delphinus had sent an envoy with an olive branch before the hit, hoping that the aggression will not strike it.. Warning had been given but alas, all diplomatic means fail, and the country of eevil sent its troops to delphinus on 27th April.. Lots of lives were loss defending the country and the damage to delphinus was big.. After the imminent hit, politicians in delphinus had been discussing on whether to retaliate this act of aggression or be peaceful like what it usually is.. Nations around delphinus had shown their support on carrying out the retaliation, and life is never the same for the citizens in delphinus.. Eventually, after much debating in the parliament, a top secret decision was finally made, and the decision is to carry out the retaliation.. the country of delphinus started its preparation to accumulate jets, and it is never an easy task as the market is dominated by country of anarcho and eevil, and military units are scarce.. finally D-day arrives, and it is 30th April.. the president of delphinus gives his morale boosting final speech to its brave men and women, and the country prepares to launch its strike..

Meanwhile over at country of eevil, after the hit on delphinus, the country of eevil starts to shore up its defence to prepare for possible strike from delphinus.. with a strong force which no country in the world can match, the country of eevil is confident that the strike will not happen..

Finally on the D-day, the brave men and women of delphinus starts its attack.. a strong force of over 40mil units rage over the country of eevil.. bombs are tagged with "for world peace" and began dropping on eevil.. the ppl in eevil are completely caught by surprise, and after an intense battle with countless lives loss, the mission is successful, and delphinus got its victory in the battle

It is one of delphinus biggest land grab and this battle would likely go down in modern history where a large scale invasion is involved..

PS: Serp, nothing personal, but i need to get this retal to give an example (even if it's going to ruin my finishing), since i already mention i will likely retal if u hit me.. hopefully we dont cross each other territories in future.. good luck in your finishing

Cumorah Game profile

Apr 30th 2019, 13:53:52

Tensions was high prior to 27th April.. The country of eevil had been showing aggression to many top nations and country of delphinus is wary of it.. the president of delphinus had sent an envoy with an olive branch before the hit, hoping that the aggression will not strike it.. Warning had been given but alas, all diplomatic means fail, and the country of eevil sent its troops to delphinus on 27th April.. Lots of lives were loss defending the country and the damage to delphinus was big.. After the imminent hit, politicians in delphinus had been discussing on whether to retaliate this act of aggression or be peaceful like what it usually is.. Nations around delphinus had shown their support on carrying out the retaliation, and life is never the same for the citizens in delphinus.. Eventually, after much debating in the parliament, a top secret decision was finally made, and the decision is to carry out the retaliation.. the country of delphinus started its preparation to accumulate jets, and it is never an easy task as the market is dominated by country of anarcho and eevil, and military units are scarce.. finally D-day arrives, and it is 30th April.. the president of delphinus gives his morale boosting final speech to its brave men and women, and the country prepares to launch its strike..

Meanwhile over at country of eevil, after the hit on delphinus, the country of eevil starts to shore up its defence to prepare for possible strike from delphinus.. with a strong force which no country in the world can match, the country of eevil is confident that the strike will not happen..

Finally on the D-day, the brave men and women of delphinus starts its attack.. a strong force of over 40mil units rage over the country of eevil.. bombs are tagged with "for world peace" and began dropping on eevil.. the ppl in eevil are completely caught by surprise, and after an intense battle with countless lives loss, the mission is successful, and delphinus got its victory in the battle

It is one of delphinus biggest land grab and this battle would likely go down in modern history where a large scale invasion is involved..

PS: Serp, nothing personal, but i need to get this retal to give an example (even if it's going to ruin my finishing), since i already mention i will likely retal if u hit me.. hopefully we dont cross each other territories in future.. good luck in your finishing

That was a decent grab.

boardb Game profile

Apr 30th 2019, 15:29:52

and a great quote, worth a second read I thought.

momo Game profile

Apr 30th 2019, 16:58:50

Nice story, better retal.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2019, 20:22:24

If you don't want to get hit you need to retal even if it'll cost you more than what you'll gain, good retal.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

bug03 Game profile

Apr 30th 2019, 20:46:10

Expertly done.

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

May 1st 2019, 2:57:16

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
If you don't want to get hit you need to retal even if it'll cost you more than what you'll gain, good retal.

it is not my usual practice to bother about 1k+ land loss late at the game stage, especially when my hit might have an influence of determining the end winner and i dont like screwing ppl games up.. but given that serp is getting greedy in land and test the limit by hitting veterans, and the fact that i had already sent him msg that i will likely retal if he hits me, i need to retal so that i give him the message that i deliver what i said..

it's not an easy retal cos the military market is dominated by serp and assassin, and there are so little jets in market.. i have to make sure i buy other commies and assassin's jets and not serp by checking the networth changes, so that serp doesnt have the money to generate his turns.. this is a commie market, and so no matter how much food/money u stockpile, i dont think it is likely for non-commie to win the round, as the public market will likely be dry late in the game and the private market units probably wont be enough to make the jump needed to win

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2019, 3:07:15

I miss the big hits at the end sets

Glad to see some are still going strong

It has been proven that a casher can match the big commie

Go serp

bug03 Game profile

May 1st 2019, 3:42:45

I have enough land and stock to jump at 3 days remaining with 400m bushels without oil. Just saying.

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

May 1st 2019, 4:02:14

I have enough land and stock to jump at 3 days remaining with 400m bushels without oil. Just saying.

the main problem is there will not be enough units in the public and private market for u to buy when the time comes.. everyone will be also doing similar and so basically u will be looking at your private market to buy ur goods.. just go to private market and see if the units are sufficient for ur jump.. i face this problem when i trying to retal serp.. i had only done a few days stocking and i already bought out all the units in the private and public market.. u will probably have loads of cash sitting there doing nothing at the end of the day..

Serpentor Game profile

May 1st 2019, 4:53:53

Good for you buddy. I’m glad you stood up for yourself. I’ve told you many times in the past that you need to, especially when it comes to the double taps. You gotta be willing to throw away a round to make your point. I do it all the time.

That point made... I’m kind of on the fence here on what to do. If you retaliated I full on planned to ror in some fashion to force your hand and get my 50+ missiles going, just for some fun. I still have a shot at winning tho, but what’s the difference in having one more?

I do respect you, and have no ill will at all, since we all just playing for fun, but I also like to have fun setting up fights in this game. It would be a total fluff move to force you into a war, I know, especially since it was a totally fair hit. But it’s just for fun right?

I haven’t been able to decide all day.... advise anyone?
The EEVIL Empire

bug03 Game profile

May 1st 2019, 5:21:39

the main problem is there will not be enough units in the public and private market for u to buy when the time comes.. everyone will be also doing similar and so basically u will be looking at your private market to buy ur goods.. just go to private market and see if the units are sufficient for ur jump.. i face this problem when i trying to retal serp.. i had only done a few days stocking and i already bought out all the units in the private and public market.. u will probably have loads of cash sitting there doing nothing at the end of the day..

3 days with my private market is 78m nw worth of units which will put me over 100m nw which is all I was trying for. I will be buying oil if the food prices don’t drop...

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

May 1st 2019, 6:05:29

Originally posted by Serpentor:
Good for you buddy. I’m glad you stood up for yourself. I’ve told you many times in the past that you need to, especially when it comes to the double taps. You gotta be willing to throw away a round to make your point. I do it all the time.

That point made... I’m kind of on the fence here on what to do. If you retaliated I full on planned to ror in some fashion to force your hand and get my 50+ missiles going, just for some fun. I still have a shot at winning tho, but what’s the difference in having one more?

I do respect you, and have no ill will at all, since we all just playing for fun, but I also like to have fun setting up fights in this game. It would be a total fluff move to force you into a war, I know, especially since it was a totally fair hit. But it’s just for fun right?

well as much as possible, i dont want to throw away a round unnecessarily.. i have not win a single round yet with my 1 hit per person policy in a round and so probably it wouldnt make a difference for u not to win the round, but for me it is something i always trying to work for.. the guy who hit me 3 times seem to be some unknown guy, and it doesnt make much of sending a message across cos there will always be newbies around not knowing who the veterans in the game are.. targets are scarce, so i had to leave this guy for multiple hits only late in the game when there are less targets to play with..

i respect the veterans, so i dont initiate any hits usually.. i remember that u had hit me before in previous rounds, but im ok with that cos my set was already ruined in those rounds and there's nothing to work for.. this round i still have a chance to make top 10, but i had to retal u in this case, so that it is clear that i carry out what i promise.. had i not warn u of retaliating u prior to u hitting me, i probably may not be that decisive to carry out my retals, afterall 1k+ land is still manageable and i still in good position to finish top 10 at least.. my decision to retal has already in a way make it tough for me to try to keep top at the top, since i had to sell my stock cheaply in private market, and buy up all the expensive units in the public and private market to hit u..

if we do engage in war, there is no doubt u will be able to crush me, cos this is obviously a commie round with only u and assassin controlling the military market, and ur land is still huge.. i derive my fun from ending top 10, while probably u derive the fun from war since u had won the round before.. different pleasure viewpoints i guess

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

May 1st 2019, 6:17:32

3 days with my private market is 78m nw worth of units which will put me over 100m nw which is all I was trying for. I will be buying oil if the food prices don’t drop...

my private market has about 6mil jets and turrets each.. u probably should have around that amount as well.. it took about 2-3 days for my private market to replenish back at same level.. 10mil jets or turrets give around 6mil nw.. u need to buy up 130mil jets or turrets to give 78mil nw.. of cos there are troops and tanks around in private, but i doubt that will be enough.. if u are thinking of using oil, 40 oil generate 30 troops, 25 turrets, 25 jets and 10 tanks in private market.. u will need quite a big volume of oil to replenish the units.. i dont think there will be that much oil in market, and if there are, it will be expensive (i saw chunks of it at 300 bucks).. just replenish 6mil jets will need nearly 10mil oil.. so it will be a question if there are such amount of oil in market left in this 7 days.. further even assuming there are unlimited oil supply, using oil to replenish private market is not money friendly, unless u have unlimited cash.. it is not like u going to stock up 1 billion food by end of the round..

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2019, 12:59:14

You’re quite a storyteller Delphi bro :)
That retal grab is bigger than half the countries on the server

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

May 1st 2019, 14:26:53

Originally posted by Relax lah:
You’re quite a storyteller Delphi bro :)
That retal grab is bigger than half the countries on the server

lol.. something to spice up the forums:)

Assassin Game profile

May 1st 2019, 18:14:52

i think assassin could win this set

Damn bro, I thought you were smarter than that :-P

Assassin Game profile

May 1st 2019, 18:25:43

Originally posted by Serpentor:

warwarwarwarwarwarwar

purely neutral advice, of course

bug03 Game profile

May 1st 2019, 19:54:17

my private market has about 6mil jets and turrets each.. u probably should have around that amount as well.. it took about 2-3 days for my private market to replenish back at same level.. 10mil jets or turrets give around 6mil nw.. u need to buy up 130mil jets or turrets to give 78mil nw.. of cos there are troops and tanks around in private, but i doubt that will be enough.. if u are thinking of using oil, 40 oil generate 30 troops, 25 turrets, 25 jets and 10 tanks in private market.. u will need quite a big volume of oil to replenish the units.. i dont think there will be that much oil in market, and if there are, it will be expensive (i saw chunks of it at 300 bucks).. just replenish 6mil jets will need nearly 10mil oil.. so it will be a question if there are such amount of oil in market left in this 7 days.. further even assuming there are unlimited oil supply, using oil to replenish private market is not money friendly, unless u have unlimited cash.. it is not like u going to stock up 1 billion food by end of the round..
. You’re assuming I’m not going mb with oil...

bug03 Game profile

May 3rd 2019, 16:51:12

I’m so tempted to put 200m bushels for sale at $40 and just see what happens.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2019, 18:22:33

Not advised when the sales are consistently above $50ea, you lose $2b
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2019, 18:32:59

Dump at $35
You will be loved

bug03 Game profile

May 3rd 2019, 20:44:38

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Not advised when the sales are consistently above $50ea, you lose $2b
yeah I’m actually thinking about jumping early because of it.

bug03 Game profile

May 4th 2019, 2:02:12

Ok... buy my food

myrddn Game profile

May 4th 2019, 3:10:26

This inflated bushel price.. so wack

Serpentor Game profile

May 4th 2019, 3:19:39

Nobody gonna buy that. Gotta go lower at this point. Everyone will stock turns and use the SOs. Here’s where the prices drop.
The EEVIL Empire

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2019, 3:21:55

#fluffingbbug :P
(•_•)

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

May 4th 2019, 3:56:17

why bug nw drop so much suddenly? someone bought out his units or starvation?

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

May 4th 2019, 4:03:49

oh nvm.. bug change govt.. shall see if it really helps in the military supply by converting to theocracy with military base

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2019, 4:05:34

oh nvm.. bug change govt.. shall see if it really helps in the military supply by converting to theocracy with military base

Interesting...i just tore down all my labs lol
(•_•)

bug03 Game profile

May 4th 2019, 6:25:37

I did the math. If I sell x amount at $49, I do better than cashing two days worth of turns and I won’t come up short on oil. Cost myself $2b to gain 4b or lose $700m. Either way I’m effed.

bug03 Game profile

May 4th 2019, 6:27:37

Koh waited too long, assassin wins

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2019, 6:29:20

LOL yeah, unless.....
(•_•)

bug03 Game profile

May 4th 2019, 6:32:12

If you out priced me, you deserve to win.

bug03 Game profile

May 4th 2019, 6:32:48

Oh crap

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2019, 6:35:43

Yeah
(•_•)

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

May 4th 2019, 15:45:38

im wondering what's assassin strategy.. he doesnt seem to run up yet and seems like doing stocking? if i were a commie this round, i would be growing in a manner like serp, expecting food prices to be falling near end of the round, and so selling units that is sufficient to buy food to fund turns..

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

May 4th 2019, 15:48:15

I did the math. If I sell x amount at $49, I do better than cashing two days worth of turns and I won’t come up short on oil. Cost myself $2b to gain 4b or lose $700m. Either way I’m effed.

good luck in the finishing bug.. im interested to see how u overcome this problem of lack of units in private & public market.. can learn from u haha

Serpentor Game profile

May 4th 2019, 16:04:07

Well if he wants more units, I’ve got some on the market.
The EEVIL Empire

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

May 4th 2019, 16:14:15

wow bug, i just realise there is a 10mil transaction of oil done quite cheaply in the past 24 hrs.. i suppose u are the one who bought them.. seems like there indeed still ppl supplying good volume of oil at a relatively decent price lol

Assassin Game profile

May 4th 2019, 16:40:06

im wondering what's assassin strategy.. he doesnt seem to run up yet and seems like doing stocking? if i were a commie this round, i would be growing in a manner like serp, expecting food prices to be falling near end of the round, and so selling units that is sufficient to buy food to fund turns..

strategy? what's that?

bug03 Game profile

May 4th 2019, 20:52:02

wow bug, i just realise there is a 10mil transaction of oil done quite cheaply in the past 24 hrs.. i suppose u are the one who bought them.. seems like there indeed still ppl supplying good volume of oil at a relatively decent price lol

Yeah, but I jumped early to try and sell my food and koh got me by $3/bushel. So that cost me $1.2b total.
I’ve only got about $2b left after using up my oil. Maybe I can resell a bit. Decent but I think I could have done better these past 5 days

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

May 5th 2019, 2:10:03

Yeah, but I jumped early to try and sell my food and koh got me by $3/bushel. So that cost me $1.2b total.
I’ve only got about $2b left after using up my oil. Maybe I can resell a bit. Decent but I think I could have done better these past 5 days

i think the most u can manage is a 60mil+ nw ending, unless u earn lots from reselling.. but that's already quite good.. i think koh is going to use the same strat of reselling since he's a theocracy as well..

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2019, 2:29:21

i think the most u can manage is a 60mil+ nw ending, unless u earn lots from reselling.. but that's already quite good.. i think koh is going to use the same strat of reselling since he's a theocracy as well..

Plus I've got a fluff ton of tech ;-)
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2019, 18:40:01

Skipped to $56m :P
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 7th 2019, 9:15:07

Indy is quite possibly the hardest strategy to jump/stock effectively with. Experience, attention to market, maths etc all play a role and theres variations for every server and perhaps every reset.

Oil based jump is a recipe that can be boiled down to 13-15 steps that you should just follow to the letter every reset. indy is as far from that as you can get. Which is nice. In general stocking and destocking in primary is still quite 'artful', which is epic.