Verified:

Neil Game profile

Jun 13th 2019, 10:26:05

TLDR: Three things I found are written incorrectly and they crippled my plans for fun.

I hadn't played primary in years. So I'm not a fan of how some of the stuff works but as bug says we play the game we have.

However:

GDI rules written incorrectly (or misleadingly) for harmful spyopts breaking GDI

-1200 acres and 11 missiles.

GDI rules written incorrectly about stealing tech / Espionage

Plan doesn't work and turns of pumping spies and spy opts wasted.

And now, 1 missile per 250 acres not 200 acres

-750 acres and 3 days plus other planning.

So I have had 3 of my plans wrecked because the rules are written incorrectly (or at the best unclear and misleading) and I'm really not in the mood for it to happen again. I know this will be taken as a complaint / whining thread but I think if this game wants to get new people the rules need to be clear.

Sure we play the game we have but when it is like this it is frustrating and frankly not worth the time and turns I lost, things like this should not be part of the learning curve. All the best to everyone and no hard feelings.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2019, 14:24:30

Would you like some tissues?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 13th 2019, 20:31:20

Put this on the bugs and suggestion for it to be fixed as far as what's clear and not
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Cumorah Game profile

Jun 14th 2019, 2:20:09

Gdi rules about spy ops are pretty clear.

It’s foolish to think you could do multiple harmful spy ops and not lose GDI protection.

You need to “learn the rules of the game, and then learn to play the game better than everyone else.”

Adios amigo/a

Cumorah Game profile

Jun 14th 2019, 2:20:45

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Would you like some tissues?

Ah Choo!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2019, 2:33:39

LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 15th 2019, 19:42:15

You were planning to play non-gdi missile boat and suicide stuff while living off espionage on top players?

I can see that its detrimental that the information is not up to date but really if you are only playing for griefing im glad the game stops you. You are like the textbook example of why the GDI is what it is.

May I ask what alliance you are in?

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 15th 2019, 20:15:35

Originally posted by Gerdler:
You were planning to play non-gdi missile boat and suicide stuff while living off espionage on top players?

I can see that its detrimental that the information is not up to date but really if you are only playing for griefing im glad the game stops you. You are like the textbook example of why the GDI is what it is.

May I ask what alliance you are in?

I think he is SoF judging from past posts. I actually wanted to know the same thing lol
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

bug03 Game profile

Jun 15th 2019, 22:54:13

I lol’d

Mister Ed Game profile

Jun 16th 2019, 4:56:27

Originally posted by Neil:
TLDR: Three things I found are written incorrectly and they crippled my plans for fun.

I hadn't played primary in years. So I'm not a fan of how some of the stuff works but as bug says we play the game we have.

However:

GDI rules written incorrectly (or misleadingly) for harmful spyopts breaking GDI

So I have had 3 of my plans wrecked because the rules are written incorrectly (or at the best unclear and misleading) and I'm really not in the mood for it to happen again. I know this will be taken as a complaint / whining thread but I think if this game wants to get new people the rules need to be clear.

Sure we play the game we have but when it is like this it is frustrating and frankly not worth the time and turns I lost, things like this should not be part of the learning curve. All the best to everyone and no hard feelings.

Please come visit the Alliance Server

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2019, 5:39:36

Originally posted by Mister Ed:
Originally posted by Neil:

However:

Please come visit the Alliance Server

He is a SoFt player 😁
(•_•)