Apr 7th 2011, 6:02:11

FOr this reason. One imn GDI i cannot use
A) missles
B)Tanks
C) Troops
D) bombing runs
E) declare war.

Whats the point?

Oh i get farmed and vcant retal , yay glad GDI could help me... wait it just kept me from hiting someone back...

I could care less that i cant missle someone i havent interacted with, but at least let me use my fluffing misles on account of i cant remove myself from GDI., Im in essence permenently fluffed and perma farmland....

Change it or i will exploit it...

Spaced Game profile

Apr 7th 2011, 6:03:33

Your bullfluff GDI is ruining all explore.

Spaced Game profile

Apr 7th 2011, 6:15:20

actually, I will farm as many people as possible I suppose ruining peoples country is in the spirit of the rules.

Spaced Game profile

Apr 7th 2011, 6:15:34

I guess i started with 241

spawn Game profile

Apr 7th 2011, 11:52:57

i know how you feel, others have addressed this "problem" already
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

jedioda Game profile

Apr 7th 2011, 15:36:54

Why did you choose to go in GDI ? If it was only advantages, everyone would join GDI.

Rockman Game profile

Apr 7th 2011, 15:41:09

Apparently getting hit one time is getting farmed. Because if you're hit twice, you can retal that person with missiles.

Spaced really needs to grow a thicker skin and not throw a hissy fit over being grabbed one time and not being allowed to use missile retals.

MR BUTTMAN

Apr 7th 2011, 16:08:55

does anyone else find it funny finding the exact moment in a countries news when its owner finally SNAPS and flips out on another country?

it makes me laugh out loud.

Except when the other country didn't have it coming, that part isn't funny

ETPlayer Game profile

Apr 7th 2011, 17:37:39

1. Join GDI.
2. Wait till you get grabbed.
3. Complain about getting grabbed.
4. ?????
5. Profit.

More seriously, if you didn't weight out what could happen if you did get "farmed" while in GDI, then how is it GDIs fault?

Thomas Game profile

Apr 8th 2011, 5:11:47

It is pretty gay that you can't declare war while in GDI. I'm in GDI with the free permanent bonus. I know I can't ever leave. But it doesn't say anywhere I can't declare war. Someone grabs me then jumps in NW and I'm not allowed to retal unless I jump as well. How does that make sense?

afaik Game profile

Apr 8th 2011, 6:31:50

? why can't you retal unless you jump as well? there should be no nw restrictions in GDI.. you can ss or ps anyone on the server.

spawn Game profile

Apr 8th 2011, 12:14:06

distinguish between GDIv1 and GDIv2

GDIv1 is the NW limit, GDIv2 is the suicider prevention
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Rockman Game profile

Apr 8th 2011, 13:19:59

Originally posted by Thomas:
It is pretty gay that you can't declare war while in GDI. I'm in GDI with the free permanent bonus. I know I can't ever leave. But it doesn't say anywhere I can't declare war. Someone grabs me then jumps in NW and I'm not allowed to retal unless I jump as well. How does that make sense?

Even with a declaration of war, you would not be allowed to retal them. Declaring war gets around GDI restrictions, but not humanitarian restrictions. The GDI in primary is just suicider prevention, but each country in GDI has the same networth restrictions for who it can attack as a country outside of GDI. No one can hit someone over 4x their networth or under 25% of their networth, regardless of whether or not they are in GDI.

trainboy Game profile

Apr 13th 2011, 21:00:16

Just play a better country strat for a solo server

lincoln

Apr 14th 2011, 2:52:30

not being able to declare war is a vital part of the new GDI

if you were able to declare war then clans could still make clan kill runs to protect their leaders
GDI stops clan kill runs
FoG

ETPlayer Game profile

Apr 14th 2011, 11:10:44

Clans cannot into primary.