Verified:

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Jan 27th 2011, 23:57:11

Originally posted by dantzig:
Just logged into a country that was missing 30% of its land and 60% of its buildings. A missile country that I had never touched unloaded on me. That's the breaking point for me; I'm done with Primary and Tourney until/unless some form of the Express GDI rules are enacted here.

Yeah, I guess I should have carried more SDI if I wanted to succeed. That was my next tech to buy lol

I'm just done with game types where some idiot can ruin your set for no reason at all.

Stop being a cry baby, take it like a man, and continue on playing... but nevermind, cause you deleted your countries already. its a war game, you were weak, and the country exploited your weakness
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 1:30:12

See, I have discovered the secret to Primary in less than two full sets. Run a low land country that stocks under the radar and jump over everyone else at the end.

1 set previous, under the radar: t10

Now, running high ranked commie for a while: war

That's a pretty easy formula lol
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

HosstheBoss Game profile

Jan 31st 2011, 0:06:08

its part of the game... and actually the only fun part

herbs12 Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 0:02:09

well, it sucks you quit, i enjoyed our talks, but i understand why, i just got suicided on as well from a country who i hit once and took a retal back and bounced, Now abed my country to the ground. Oh well that is part of the game you grab ppl suicide, i should just stick to all explorer

aponic Game profile

Feb 7th 2011, 0:52:11

people suicide on you when you dont grab
SOF
Cerevisi

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 7th 2011, 9:26:02

they suicider for everything in primary

Spy report op
doing a single PS retal
because you are an explorer
because they can
becuase they want to
because they were bored
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Rob Game profile

Feb 7th 2011, 11:58:45

Which is something I learnt the hard way this set. 1 solitary landgrab on this guy and I get barraged to the ground 3 days running. 20k acres empty. I think ill just stick to Express & Tourney

jedioda Game profile

Feb 7th 2011, 13:18:10

Rob can you kill this guy for us before he hits somebody else.
Never grabbed him, but I am not sure it makes me safe.

(-:

MorTcuS Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 18:58:18

i got suicided too
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

cypress Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 0:16:35

LOL, it doesn't matter how you play one single bit.

I've played all-explore, with all turrets, decent tanks and some spies the whole set, just to login to someone burning my food stores about 25 times.

Oh well

geos Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 1:39:10

I don't see this as war game, I see it as an empire building game that has war. Having war, whether it be grabbers or suiciders, means there has to be a balance between building commerce and defense. Granted, a purposeful warrior knows how to take you down if he has a mind to, regardless of your best defense even (maybe), but I don't get the sense that is what most of you mean by 'suiciders'. In this case, I have to agree that not having SDI made dantzig way too vulnerable. He made a choice, gambled and came out on the short end.

I know I haven't played enough EE to say much about how the game ought to be, but perhaps one option could be a server that plays according to 19th century war rules. Gentlemens agreements prevailed to settle disputes, and individual bad behaviour was universally recognized and punished by all participants for being unseemly. Just a thought...

diez Game profile

Mar 2nd 2011, 15:59:48

That totally sucks man, just gotta live with it. Happens to me a lot too in the past.

Hobo Game profile

Mar 7th 2011, 21:34:43

Originally posted by MorTcuS:
Its funny alot of people claim this is a war game and everything. Id be curious in a poll how many would say its a war game and how many would say solo = net clans = war or something along those lines.

See if all of you fools took the time to join SOL and learn what WAR really looks like, y'all wouldn't be complainin today. I see this type of crap every set. Even got the thousand-yard stare.

See it? *points to eyes

Rockman Game profile

Mar 7th 2011, 22:55:09

Originally posted by Hobo:
Its funny alot of people claim this is a war game and everything. Id be curious in a poll how many would say its a war game and how many would say solo = net clans = war or something along those lines.

See if all of you fools took the time to join SOL and learn what WAR really looks like, y'all wouldn't be complainin today. I see this type of crap every set. Even got the thousand-yard stare.

See it? *points to eyes

And if you think SoL can teach you what war really looks like on the primary server, then you are delusional.

Hobo Game profile

Mar 7th 2011, 23:54:35

Originally posted by Rockman:
Originally posted by Hobo:

See it? *points to eyes

And if you think SoL can teach you what war really looks like on the primary server, then you are delusional.

Almost as delusional as what I've been reading in this thread.

Tandran Game profile

Mar 11th 2011, 16:24:30

Originally posted by dantzig:
Just logged into a country that was missing 30% of its land and 60% of its buildings. A missile country that I had never touched unloaded on me. That's the breaking point for me; I'm done with Primary and Tourney until/unless some form of the Express GDI rules are enacted here.

Yeah, I guess I should have carried more SDI if I wanted to succeed. That was my next tech to buy lol

I'm just done with game types where some idiot can ruin your set for no reason at all.

Great Story Bro - Tell us another. Let me know when you start again so i can nuke the hell outta you.