Verified:

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 1:39:56

I was deleted (and restored) earlier this set because I helped someone hit a country he was warring with. Now, I have reported three countries for ganging up on me, twice, and now a fourth has joined. If I had never been deleted the first time, I would still be happily warring the other guy. You stopped me from doing that, and now won't apply the same protection to me that you did to the country I was hitting? I thought the deletions were BS to begin with, but if I am going to be held to those standards hold EVERYONE to those standards.

That said, overall you do a great job, thanks for paying attention, etc etc, I say it enough elsewhere.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

MorTcuS Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 4:34:31

There should only be deletions for obvious cheating. Ganking is what made earth:2025 fun.
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

TNTroXxor Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 18:17:25

shuddap MorT :)
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Rockman Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 23:27:08

Didn't you say you were stealing tech from everyone that you could? Is there anyone who is hitting you that you didn't do harmful spy ops on first? If so, report em (if you haven't done so already). If not, then don't complain when you do harmful spy ops on a bunch of people and they all start hitting you back.

spawn Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 23:57:39

i'll forward this thread to the Primary mods
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Feb 18th 2011, 1:27:40

Yes, there are people hitting me who I didn't steal tech from, and yes I reported them, more than once.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 18th 2011, 4:27:50

Game moderators exist to serve the community, not to strictly enforce the rules. The "spirit of the rules" clause warns players not to engage in behavior that would be grossly detrimental to the game. The two most common examples of that behavior are when players organize to gain an unfair advantage or when players gang up on other players without a reason.

If it's justifiable to steal tech from random players (as you did in at least three cases), why is it not justifiable for a random player to attack your country? You didn't present any evidence that the players were organizing their attacks, but you reported them all and left out the inconvenient fact that you started the conflict in three cases. Deliberately misleading the moderators is an abuse of the "report cheaters" form.

Are you honestly claiming that your playing experience has been ruined because four countries are attacking your war country instead of just the three players you expected? Do you feel that innocent countries should be deleted just because some other country GSed you? That's an odd position to take after complaining about your own personal deletion.

This reminds me of players back in swirve who used to farm other players and taunt them through ingame messages, but they would always technically not break the rules with their ingame messages. After the victim sent back a message such as "you're a jerk", that player would then gleefully report them for a rules violation. We're not perfect, but we try hard not to be fooled by that.

Mtn High Game profile

Feb 18th 2011, 18:56:18

Should of been bobbing and weaving vic. Once in a while I surf the news for these kind of guys to hit as they are usually fat with land they bullied out of someone, so if it helps I may have farmed one maybe two of them.

Rockman Game profile

Feb 18th 2011, 23:11:42

So you hit three people without provocation, and one person hit you without provocation. For the sake of evenhandedness, I think that Vic's next three countries need to be deleted in addition to the one person who attacked him without provocation being deleted.

Feb 19th 2011, 3:24:57

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Game moderators exist to serve the community, not to strictly enforce the rules. The "spirit of the rules" clause warns players not to engage in behavior that would be grossly detrimental to the game. The two most common examples of that behavior are when players organize to gain an unfair advantage or when players gang up on other players without a reason.

If it's justifiable to steal tech from random players (as you did in at least three cases), why is it not justifiable for a random player to attack your country? You didn't present any evidence that the players were organizing their attacks, but you reported them all and left out the inconvenient fact that you started the conflict in three cases. Deliberately misleading the moderators is an abuse of the "report cheaters" form.

Are you honestly claiming that your playing experience has been ruined because four countries are attacking your war country instead of just the three players you expected? Do you feel that innocent countries should be deleted just because some other country GSed you? That's an odd position to take after complaining about your own personal deletion.

This reminds me of players back in swirve who used to farm other players and taunt them through ingame messages, but they would always technically not break the rules with their ingame messages. After the victim sent back a message such as "you're a jerk", that player would then gleefully report them for a rules violation. We're not perfect, but we try hard not to be fooled by that.

Not true. I stole tech from two of them. One of them couldn't have known it because I didn't fail. He presumed it was me, told me he retalled so hard because I'd gotten his ally (the first one). He was right, but still. The other two I didn't do anything to, and they again told me they were hitting me for their allies. Sounds like coordination to me, and again, the same thing you deleted me for. I hit for my allies, and you deleted me, so I stopped warring that country when I got reinstated. Had I never been deleted it is probable that I would still be warring him, as he has now pissed off my other allies and started a war with them, but I am leaving him alone because I fear another deletion.

So fluff off with your sanctimonious nonsense.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 19th 2011, 4:54:47

The appropriate place for all of that would have been in any one of the three complaints you filed.

Edited By: Slagpit on Feb 19th 2011, 7:07:26
See Original Post

Feb 20th 2011, 2:57:54

Thought I filed two, but whatever.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7