Verified:

g0nz0

Oct 7th 2019, 16:54:57

Look, it's just 3 or 4 land grabs. Why do you puccybois always freak out? If you had more defense I wouldn't multi tap and ruin your set. Yeesh, calm down! Now I have to jump NW to get out of range before you glass me. You guys need to accept that rules = limitations. You want to win? fluff rules and honor and fluff. Go balls deep. It's the only way.

#knowyourplace
#acceptyourfate

KoHeartsGPA

Oct 7th 2019, 17:23:20

Seems to me that you are the butthurt one LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Original Skywise L

Oct 8th 2019, 0:50:49

#14 self deleted after a wonderful grab on him...hmmm
Skywise

Brigg

Oct 8th 2019, 2:49:02

Originally posted by Original Skywise L:

Yeah. Between:

Raising my newborn daughter
Editing 3 novels
Preparing my platform to publish said novels
Designing a card game
Preparing to launch said card game
Working my full-time job
Driving Uber/Lyft
And Playing to only-actually-good servers of Alliance and Express

There's kind of...you know...a lot to focus on. The speed and simplicity of Express and the more-organized nature of Alliance is good enough EE experience for me for a little while.

At least until things loosen up.

Enjoy your land. If that was you, of course.

Edited By: Brigg on Oct 8th 2019, 2:58:07
See Original Post
Just Durdling Around

KoHeartsGPA

Oct 8th 2019, 2:57:15

Now....THAT is a FULL plate LOL, dang bro!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

Brigg

Oct 8th 2019, 3:00:26

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Now....THAT is a FULL plate LOL, dang bro!

It is, man. I've been having to shave a lot of things out. So I'm lookong at things I'm losing interest in or just don't care about. Primary was one of them. I'm not doing Team either next reset.
Just Durdling Around

KoHeartsGPA

Oct 8th 2019, 3:02:51

I'd do the same as you if I was in your shoes, this is just a game :-)
(•_•)
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

DeLpHiNuS

Oct 10th 2019, 12:14:36

wanted to start my retals today before jumping up my networth but relax took my war spoils and drop his networth too low:( me playing too safely, end up cant get more retals out of him lol

bug03

Oct 10th 2019, 19:08:06

Relax had a huge jump in land

Relax lah

Oct 11th 2019, 1:57:15

who did?
Here comes the fascist market :D

KoHeartsGPA

Oct 11th 2019, 1:57:37

Yeah and my Allie is taking an ass whooping, everyone bukaking him SMH
(•_•)
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

bug03

Oct 11th 2019, 3:22:38

if it’s the one I think it is, I’m probably going to grab him a few more times. He can’t do anything about it.

bug03

Oct 11th 2019, 3:33:17

Originally posted by Relax lah:
who did?

I want to grab you

KoHeartsGPA

Oct 11th 2019, 4:05:35

Originally posted by bug03:
if it’s the one I think it is, I’m probably going to grab him a few more times. He can’t do anything about it.

He can and he will.
(•_•)
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

Relax lah

Oct 11th 2019, 5:05:15

who did?

I want to grab you

The experience of looking at sometimes gives more pleasure than when u decide to actually grab it

DeLpHiNuS

Oct 11th 2019, 12:36:02

Yeah and my Allie is taking an ass whooping, everyone bukaking him SMH

i better get my retal before it is too late lol

Ponti

Oct 11th 2019, 14:10:24

It's actually sad watching a fat farmer get pounded. I need those bushell prices back down to feed my starving population.

g0nz0

Oct 11th 2019, 18:22:47

Originally posted by Ponti:
It's actually sad watching a fat farmer get pounded. I need those bushell prices back down to feed my starving population.

Read: South Africa

#looktheotherway

bug03

Oct 12th 2019, 7:30:22

Eesh. Dropped land. Bomb buildings spy op is nasty in primary.

bug03

Oct 12th 2019, 7:33:49

He can and he will.

My spy op (before the grabs today and him dropping land so not accurate op don’t delete) showed 0 missiles, low tanks very low bpt and 1/3 parking lot. Dude got smoked.

Ponti

Oct 12th 2019, 12:08:27

Now I'm sad I never hit him.......

M59Gar

Oct 12th 2019, 13:23:48

You guys talking about me? I have no idea who any of your countries are, but I wasn't bombed buildings by spies, somebody went off on me with 24 chem missiles, 4 nukes, and a string of cruise missiles so I more or less quit rather than bother with it all. This game has some pretty fatal design flaws that keep my visits short when I check in every few years - if anything goes wrong in terms of random conflicts, there's no point in continuing a set.

edit: speak of the devil. Some random I've never interacted with just blew off hundreds of attacks and a dozen nukes on me for literally no reason on another server.

edit: and then... deleted himself? Is this it? Is this Earth Empires? Most sets destined to just end for no reason whatsoever when some rando goes mental?

Edited By: M59Gar on Oct 12th 2019, 15:15:30
See Original Post

galleri

Game Moderator
Team & Express

Oct 12th 2019, 15:36:20

Originally posted by Brigg:
Originally posted by Original Skywise L:

Yeah. Between:

Raising my newborn daughter
Editing 3 novels
Preparing my platform to publish said novels
Designing a card game
Preparing to launch said card game
Working my full-time job
Driving Uber/Lyft
And Playing to only-actually-good servers of Alliance and Express

There's kind of...you know...a lot to focus on. The speed and simplicity of Express and the more-organized nature of Alliance is good enough EE experience for me for a little while.

At least until things loosen up.

Enjoy your land. If that was you, of course.

I want to play card game!

ninong
Member Sep 7th, 2006 3:22
i sure hope this galleri person isn't anoniem on drag *cringes*
Derrick to macdaddy:
I believe I could fluff Scarlett Johansson but that dont mean I actually could.

galleri

Game Moderator
Team & Express

Oct 12th 2019, 15:37:18

Originally posted by g0nz0:
Look, it's just 3 or 4 land grabs. Why do you puccybois always freak out? If you had more defense I wouldn't multi tap and ruin your set. Yeesh, calm down! Now I have to jump NW to get out of range before you glass me. You guys need to accept that rules = limitations. You want to win? fluff rules and honor and fluff. Go balls deep. It's the only way.

#knowyourplace
#acceptyourfate

My husband once went balls deep. We now have a 2.5 year old going on 14 girl.

ninong
Derrick to macdaddy:

Brigg

Oct 12th 2019, 16:21:28

Originally posted by galleri:

I'm still looking for Alpha Testing Groups if you're interested. I'll shoot you a email with the files and everything.
Just Durdling Around

DeLpHiNuS

Oct 12th 2019, 16:32:03

there should be enough food in the market, unless all those facism/demo guys are not playing farmers lol.. koh is able to supply 25% of current market food demand, and relax definitely will be producing much more since he is bigger.. unless of cos relax is not selling in public market lol.. maybe i should turn back to farmer next round to balance the price a little

g0nz0

Oct 12th 2019, 18:12:22

#knowyourplace
#acceptyourfate

Here at Earth Empires we pride ourselves in our diverse and enriching gamer community.
You and your husband are a shining light leading the crusade to make sure gay couples continue to gain access to children, retaining the ability to raise these fresh young souls in a progressive dogma and humankind acceptance. Bravo for bravery!!

#loveisageless

galleri

Game Moderator
Team & Express

Oct 12th 2019, 20:21:12

Originally posted by Brigg:

I'm still looking for Alpha Testing Groups if you're interested. I'll shoot you a email with the files and everything.

Message me for email.

ninong
Derrick to macdaddy:

bug03

Oct 12th 2019, 20:23:30

Originally posted by M59Gar:
You guys talking about me? I have no idea who any of your countries are, but I wasn't bombed buildings by spies, somebody went off on me with 24 chem missiles, 4 nukes, and a string of cruise missiles so I more or less quit rather than bother with it all. This game has some pretty fatal design flaws that keep my visits short when I check in every few years - if anything goes wrong in terms of random conflicts, there's no point in continuing a set.

edit: speak of the devil. Some random I've never interacted with just blew off hundreds of attacks and a dozen nukes on me for literally no reason on another server.

edit: and then... deleted himself? Is this it? Is this Earth Empires? Most sets destined to just end for no reason whatsoever when some rando goes mental?

You broke gdi against a dude with 50 missiles. He was just waiting for the chance to smoke someone

bug03

Oct 12th 2019, 20:30:10

Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:

there should be enough food in the market, unless all those facism/demo guys are not playing farmers lol.. koh is able to supply 25% of current market food demand, and relax definitely will be producing much more since he is bigger.. unless of cos relax is not selling in public market lol.. maybe i should turn back to farmer next round to balance the price a little

I think koh is teching

KoHeartsGPA

Oct 12th 2019, 21:16:26

Farming, and I will be making my retals against those that hit me, so there will be more food available.
(•_•)
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

galleri

Game Moderator
Team & Express

Oct 12th 2019, 21:58:35

#knowyourplace
#acceptyourfate

Here at Earth Empires we pride ourselves in our diverse and enriching gamer community.
You and your husband are a shining light leading the crusade to make sure gay couples continue to gain access to children, retaining the ability to raise these fresh young souls in a progressive dogma and humankind acceptance. Bravo for bravery!!

#loveisageless

I just missed this. But did G0nz0 just take away my vagina and give me a penis?

ninong
Derrick to macdaddy:

trumpoz

Oct 12th 2019, 22:45:59

#knowyourplace
#acceptyourfate

#loveisageless

I just missed this. But did G0nz0 just take away my vagina and give me a penis?

I read g0nz0's post and just laughed.......

KoHeartsGPA

Oct 12th 2019, 23:05:21

LOL, maybe he took your husband's fluff off?
(•_•)
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

galleri

Game Moderator
Team & Express

Oct 12th 2019, 23:23:29

LOL, maybe he took your husband's fluff off?

Oh fluff no! Not the family jewels!

ninong
Derrick to macdaddy:

casimir2

Oct 13th 2019, 4:00:32

DeLpHiNuS

Oct 13th 2019, 15:14:06

Farming, and I will be making my retals against those that hit me, so there will be more food available.

hmm so blackgold is also a farmer as per previous rounds.. then that makes it even more mysterious of where all the food goes lol.. i just spotted 3 farmers today who are able to produce 13mil+ of food supply in total (which is about nearly 40% of market demand).. just the 6 of u, u guys will be able to produce 40+mil food, which is already more than market demand.. there's another guy who should be a farmer as per previous rounds, and adding some other possible farmers, there should be good amount of food here.. please throw more food! we are hungry haha

Edited By: DeLpHiNuS on Oct 13th 2019, 15:21:18

bug03

Oct 13th 2019, 20:58:14

I limited my food purchases as much as possible but I definitely bought some of that $60 food :(

KoHeartsGPA

Oct 14th 2019, 2:11:30

1 down...
(•_•)
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

KoHeartsGPA

Oct 14th 2019, 2:15:58

hmm so blackgold is also a farmer as per previous rounds.. then that makes it even more mysterious of where all the food goes lol.. i just spotted 3 farmers today who are able to produce 13mil+ of food supply in total (which is about nearly 40% of market demand).. just the 6 of u, u guys will be able to produce 40+mil food, which is already more than market demand.. there's another guy who should be a farmer as per previous rounds, and adding some other possible farmers, there should be good amount of food here.. please throw more food! we are hungry haha

Big negative, he's not farmer.
(•_•)
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

AtticusRex

Oct 14th 2019, 3:30:21

#knowyourplace
#acceptyourfate

...... Only once?

jpc9988

Oct 14th 2019, 4:04:54

interesting...

bug03

Oct 14th 2019, 10:56:37

Yeah black gold is always a casher. Usually does welll for not grabbing much

DeLpHiNuS

Oct 14th 2019, 11:59:06

Yeah black gold is always a casher. Usually does welll for not grabbing much

oh i thought he is always a farmer.. i remember spying him 2 rounds ago and he was a farmer, that time when he was a facist.. maybe my memory failing me lol

KoHeartsGPA

Oct 14th 2019, 21:37:47

1 down...

2 down, 3 to go...
(•_•)
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

Cerberus

Oct 14th 2019, 22:20:52

Sounds butthurt to me. LOL You multi-tap, you suffer the consequences. :)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Relax lah

Oct 16th 2019, 1:55:03

I’m a hybrid, who do u think is supplying oil for all the awesome fireworks n pew pew lol 😎

DeLpHiNuS

Oct 16th 2019, 12:30:48

I’m a hybrid, who do u think is supplying oil for all the awesome fireworks n pew pew lol 😎

ahhh.. good for u now.. high oil price & high food price! i still got a lot to improve on my demo casher play.. always perform badly playing demo casher

Trump

Oct 16th 2019, 15:31:47

1 down...

2 down, 3 to go...

How many turrets is too many for you to bother with?

KoHeartsGPA

Oct 16th 2019, 15:58:19

Originally posted by Trump:

1 down...

2 down, 3 to go...

How many turrets is too many for you to bother with?

#blowstocktomakemyretal
(•_•)
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-