Verified:

bcho018 Game profile

Mar 7th 2011, 2:49:11

I am a returning player the last time I played was in 1999. I am starting as a Demo Casher. I will appreciate any advise on early, middle and late game. And if possible how to balance between having fat military and high income. Thank you all so much!

jedioda Game profile

Mar 7th 2011, 8:09:53

I played in the area 2001,2002 and returned to game one year ago.

Was always playing a demo casher in the past. Won tounament once and some standard games with it. Now you will see that it's not as good as it was. Average tech tech prices are higher, so it's make it difficult to take advantage of the demo bonus. In the same time bushels prices are also higher, and I could have some success playing demo farmer.

jedioda Game profile

Mar 7th 2011, 8:15:23

And don't try commie indy to demo casher, it will not work (because of tech prices again, but also because military prices is lower at beginning of reset).
And don't think there are less good netting players. In the past it was possible to win a standard game or tournament staying always at top of score's list and with nearly no stocking, now you can't do that.

Cerberus_MI

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2011, 0:45:32

Don't bother trying a Demo/casher, if you're gonna be a casher, use a republic. Demo/Cashers wind up having a weak end game since some of the more militaristic people wind up look for easy land then.

Cerberus of the MI
Cerberus of the MI