Verified:

Status Uploader

Bot~
!!!

Jan 20th 2011, 8:11:55

This is an automatically generated thread. If you are an expert feel free to provide advice. Please follow all of the rules listed in the sticky thread. Respect the anonymity of this player's country: deducing and posting the country number of this country is a bannable offense.

Status Uploader

Bot~
!!!

Jan 20th 2011, 8:11:55

This is an automatically generated post. Please note that certain values have been rounded and some have been omitted to protect the identity of the country.

Basics
GovernmentC
Land900
Tax Rate50%
Net Income$25,000
Net Food17
Money$110,000
Food9,200
Oil11,000
Turns1
Turns Played298
Turns Stored0
Technology
Military98.99%
Medical97.3%
Business100.01%
Residential100.01%
Agricultural100.02%
Warfare0.5074%
Military Strategy103%
Weapons104.78%
Industrial101.23%
Spy103.53%
SDI17.07%
Structures
BPT21
Enterprise Zones20
Residences30
Industrial Complexes100
Military Bases90
Research Labs400
Farms30
Oil Rigs30
Unused200
Military
Spies1,200
Troops8,300
Jets4,300
Turrets3,900
Tanks950
Readiness100%
Nuclear Missiles0
Chemical Missiles0
Cruise Missiles0

Detmer Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 20:19:35

I see you have selected a communist government. This is best for an industrialist strategy where you produce all of your own military and sell it on the market for your income. You will use this money from selling to provide maintenance costs and buy food for every turn. You will also use excess money to build more acres and buy technologies.

I see you switched your tax rate to 50%. A lot of people have moved out of your country because of this and that is decreasing your tax income (even though you are heavily taxing those who are still around). 35% is pretty much the optimal tax rate at most times, however there are special occasions where it makes sense to perturb that. I recommend resetting your tax rate to 35%.

For running an industrial (indy) strategy I recommend first tearing down your research labs and building them as industrial complexes. Research labs only help you when you spend turns researching, but tech prices are low right now so it makes more sense to buy your technologies from the market. Empty acres (from tearing down research labs) will provide a small amount of free food each turn. After that I would tear down all other buildings except for construction sites and industrial zones. I would build these as industrial zones and when I am running low on money I recommend building four construction sites at a time to increase your build speed. Each four construction sites you have will allow you to build one extra building each turn. This can save you a lot of turns over the course of the round. Additionally, every day you will want to sell your military on the public market to get money. I recommend selling at a price that you think will sell. This can be hard to estimate but using the market history tool on the market page you can estimate whether the market is trending up or down.

You will have to set your industrial production. I recommend something along the lines of 10% spies, 1% troops and 9% tanks the rest will need to be jets and/or turrets. You might want to have the remaining 80% of your production as turrets and switch to jets later if you are in a position where you want to attack people. I'll be happy to give you advice as you progress to that point and after you reach it.

Of course, everything I say is merely a suggestion and you can always do as you please. If you would like to turn this into a dialogue I encourage you to make an account for these forums.