Verified:

dalejo Game profile

Mar 5th 2021, 12:15:16

How could I be attacked by a country that doesn't exist?? The country was #3 and I can't find a country by that number or name. Also, I tried to declare war on the country and there is no "declare War" option on the drop down ??? What's going on?

dalejo Game profile

Mar 5th 2021, 12:16:10

How could I be attacked by a country that doesn't exist?? The country was #3 top seed, and I can't find a country by that number or name. Also, I tried to declare war on the country and there is no "declare War" option on the drop down ??? What's going on?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 5th 2021, 13:18:37

#3 does exist.

are you confusing rank with country number? or are you trying to attack him on the wrong server?

Only way this could happen is if he was deleted and then reinstated, but that has not happened to this one. You must have made a mistake.

Countries are not always on the drop-down menu, I always write in the number.

sfbob Game profile

Mar 5th 2021, 14:23:48

Dumb suicider disguised as a bot asks for help from the forums on how to suicide better...

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 5th 2021, 14:42:24

How is he disguised as a bot when he is grabbing and his name consists of two words that the bots can never take?

I think the bots should be marked ingame, yea. But this was avoidable. :(

sfbob Game profile

Mar 5th 2021, 15:45:05

I don't know what the naming conventions are but the name definitely looks bot-like you can see why it might catch someone out but yes #3 should have checked properly.

Anyhow I have more of an issue with quadruple tapping and wanting to declare war (which can't be done in express) hardly seems proportionate esp when he got all his land back in the first hit. Why players can't just deal with these things fairly and move on I don't know, I find I can't even finish a round of express unless I'm a commie armed to the teeth, makes for a dull game.

dalejo Game profile

Mar 5th 2021, 15:46:41

Search in news. #3 top seed. I don't know what sfbob's comment is all about but I don't think i like it

dalejo Game profile

Mar 5th 2021, 15:48:25

Originally posted by Gerdler:
#3 does exist.

are you confusing rank with country number? or are you trying to attack him on the wrong server?

Only way this could happen is if he was deleted and then reinstated, but that has not happened to this one. You must have made a mistake.

Countries are not always on the drop-down menu, I always write in the number.

dalejo Game profile

Mar 5th 2021, 15:49:35

Gerdler, I meant I went to the War Room to declare war on #3 and "declare War" was not an option on the drop down menu. I wasn't searching the country, I got that info from the news.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2021, 15:59:23

Yeah declare war function is disabled here, just unleash hell and it'll be the same effect, good luck.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

dalejo Game profile

Mar 5th 2021, 16:08:44

Thanks for looking KOH, I tried that but GDI will not allow me to attack #3. What an advantage! attack at will without the danger of reprisal! Oh well. Good Luck.

dalejo Game profile

Mar 5th 2021, 16:09:13

Love your idiot video by the way.

sfbob Game profile

Mar 5th 2021, 16:13:52

Originally posted by dalejo:
Search in news. #3 top seed. I don't know what sfbob's comment is all about but I don't think i like it

Maybe it's not you then... apologies

dalejo Game profile

Mar 5th 2021, 16:22:45

I see that Country #3 top seed has appeared at place #41. Interesting.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 5th 2021, 17:28:31

top seed (#3) is in GDI but has done a double tap on at least three countries run by humans. At that point you might be better off not being in GDI. In any case, all of this is nothing compared to the good old days: https://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/127/71

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2021, 17:56:11

Thanks for looking KOH, I tried that but GDI will not allow me to attack #3. What an advantage! attack at will without the danger of reprisal! Oh well. Good Luck.

You're welcome bud, if he hits you again you'll be able to use all your tools of war on him, it's after he breaks GDI on you when you're able to unleash hell, until then all you can do is PS or SS.

Love your idiot video by the way.

LOL classic Sig Hansen moment there 😉
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

NitelL Game profile

Mar 5th 2021, 18:48:15

It's hard to consider a retal a suicide, especially if it's the smaller country topfeeding a big one first.

Good ol' solo server shenanigans!