Verified:

Kahuna Game profile

Jul 19th 2020, 23:14:08

Suiciding me over less than 200 acres.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 19th 2020, 23:26:03

Originally posted by Kahuna:
Fkn Ugonolli still getting butt hurt at double taps smh.

you double tapped someone. maybe this is not exclusively an "Ugonolli" thing?

Kahuna Game profile

Jul 19th 2020, 23:40:54

I thought he was a bot. I swear everytime I try to run a decent commie trying to net someone always starts something.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 19th 2020, 23:57:30

FWIW I feel you. I've taken to not giving a fluff, run enough good countries and eventually one gets through ;)

Netsquash Game profile

Jul 20th 2020, 0:09:38

I thought he was a bot. I swear everytime I try to run a decent commie trying to net someone always starts something.

I need to offer a course: How to spot bots 101

Its really not that hard... i can help give you pointers.

I played a war country this set instead of netgaining. Next set ill CI to 2nd place behind the 10-12k demo reseller as usual

NitelL Game profile

Jul 20th 2020, 0:13:57

Not sure who you were, but I saw someone running a kill run on another country that died. The dead country basically multi-tapped many human countries multiple times a day. Even when these countries retaliated, the dead country still multitapped the same countries. lol

Netsquash Game profile

Jul 20th 2020, 0:38:57

Originally posted by NitelL:
Not sure who you were, but I saw someone running a kill run on another country that died. The dead country basically multi-tapped many human countries multiple times a day. Even when these countries retaliated, the dead country still multitapped the same countries. lol

That was entertaining

Also entertaining was "The Lincoln Project" vs "MAGA country"... so early on i was thinking... i bet those 2 are going to war hardcore. I should have made a political name to get in on that war lol

Entertaining set. Congrats to no name demo reseller 10-12k land winner

Kahuna Game profile

Jul 20th 2020, 23:36:29

Um I ll try the following set though I found who it was, usual suicider as always, demolished his fluff though. Next set amma build me a war machine and watch no one will say nothing..
Ya I know how to spot bots netsquash, I look for the caps on the two or three word names, and the no turns on hand. Unfortunately I somehow double tapped two people like this this set. Like if they were disguising themselves as bots. Has anyone encountered anyone like this before?
Ninety 90 vs satanistan was kinda entertaining too, watching them trade missiles every so often.

Netsquash Game profile

Jul 21st 2020, 0:16:26

I ran into a couple last set that looked like a bot but after spying and seeing variables that didnt add up i backed off

One i think was 228 CS... red flag there always 240 non dict

And the other was showing turns availible to play. I also look at country history to see if there is bot style constant netgaining and exploring. Thats the biggest giveaway. Human players activity is way less of a sample size. Unless its me lol

Kahuna Game profile

Jul 21st 2020, 1:35:56

Ooooh ok interesting, I thought I was tweaking.

What do you mean in your previous 4 sentences Netsquash? lol.

Ratski Game profile

Jul 21st 2020, 6:39:21

Looking for bots is easy Check the news, and see the hit parade Check the country's taking the most hits, and if it don't make any retails , its a bot ! And if you think you can hit a live one and get away with it , only hit one time.

Netsquash Game profile

Jul 21st 2020, 8:05:27

Ooooh ok interesting, I thought I was tweaking.

What do you mean in your previous 4 sentences Netsquash? lol.

Ill pm you in more detail so you can understand.

I know they are bots before ratski does lol

Kahuna Game profile

Jul 22nd 2020, 3:02:38

Ya I didnt check the news but most likely they werent making any waves disguising themselves as bots, to have any excuse to suicide any top player.