Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2020, 23:52:45

Originally posted by Requiem:
you couldn't sit in war chats all night

SpeedKill™
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 9th 2020, 2:08:03

Whether I want to war or not war I still support a way for people of both meta's to play the way they wish to play. People who do not have interest in war should not be forced into war just because someone else wants to war. That is not how it should work in this era of the game.

A long time ago when we were all kids it didn't matter, time was not an issue, responsibility of life was not as much of a burden on the game (sounds funny saying it that way) as it is now for all of us as the community ages and moves on to new chapters of life. There are a few people who are in slightly different situations that allow them to play as we did years ago including but not limited to retired folks with more time.

For the same reason Primary GDI was reworked to its current form Alliance needs the same type of mechanism. Its not about limiting player interaction but about retaining players who do not want to bother with war. Even some hardcore former warmongers don't want to war because of life changes.

Whatever the reason doesn't matter. If someone just wants to netgain without harassment they should be able to. If someone wants to war unimpeded they should be able to. But neither faction of the game should be able to force their game-play on someone else.

This game will be limited in growth and retaining players as long as pang fails to realize this IMO.

People that want to net should have their own server or add bots to Primary and go there. Alliance was built for war... like it or leave it :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2020, 2:36:52

fluff no, keep those evil bots off of Primary!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2020, 12:41:45

Originally posted by Suicidal:
People that want to net should have their own server or add bots to Primary and go there. Alliance was built for war... like it or leave it :P

In your opinion of course :p

Also looking at my game profile I have never successfully quit this game.......

Chevs

Apr 9th 2020, 14:12:35

Originally posted by Chevs:
not for the reasons requiem stated above

Why do you lie? Didn't you say that you couldn't sit in war chats all night and that your wife was pissed at you for trying to do so? Why do you make up fake news Chevs? Why are you a Biden supporter!

I don’t even have a wife what are you talking about this is slanderous

Shouldn’t you be suiciding more netting alliances and driving them from the game and then blaming warring alliances ?
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2020, 18:21:22

Let’s do it all again next set! Come on fellas what do ya say?

Bring those big fat FO’s to the party next time something for our destroyers to maul!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2020, 18:35:53

You could always hit them now, then you'll experience the full participation from LaF, just saying....

/me slowly backs out from the room
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2020, 18:38:17

Spare Galleri though, she needs a top 10. Kill everyone else and let her top 10!

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2020, 19:04:22

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
You could always hit them now, then you'll experience the full participation from LaF, just saying....

Lol no way they have no defences till they de stock tomorrow.

We are hunters KoH, we are in it for the sport!

You have to beat the best to be the best.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2020, 19:22:52

Go hunt then!

/me pulls a chair
(•_•)

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 9th 2020, 21:00:22

LaF has never cared about set up wars, just how most of the more hardcore players there function.

Sov Game profile

Apr 9th 2020, 23:19:07

SoF has never broken a pact under my watch and never will ;)

mrford Game profile

Apr 9th 2020, 23:20:11

My best finish on this server is 11th. As is tradition.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2020, 23:33:49

You're ranked too high if you place higher, fordy :P
(•_•)

Chevs

Apr 9th 2020, 23:41:43

mrford is a sacklover

change my mind
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 10th 2020, 0:36:47

Originally posted by Sov:

SoF has never broken a pact under my watch and never will ;)

You need to learn to play along, son!

Party pooper :-(
(•_•)

Sov Game profile

Apr 14th 2020, 3:13:34

My top highlights of the war:-

1) Killing #36 while he was online. We had one of our members hit #36 very slowly to make it look like "n00b hits", while in reality the warchat was counting down. The switch up caught him off guard and he was killed.

2) Killing #140 while he had almost $5b cash on hand, full turns 120(120) and had been spied out by his teammates. He was set up for a turtle but was not successful.

3) When LIES bought out the troop market to try and kill me while I was online. At first I noticed Hardy's (#17) NW drop, so I was frantically trying to call Hardy to ensure he got on to wall, but then they started hitting me. I then realized Hardy's NW dropped because his recall troops got bought out lol. The killrun didn't get very far.

mdevol Game profile

Apr 14th 2020, 22:20:02

My highlights -

knocking the rust off and helping to lead (from the peanut gallery) a couple war-chats.

coming back from a 4 hour fishing trip to walk in the door and have my alerts go off to wall. and then getting to wall a 2nd time.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Sov Game profile

Apr 18th 2020, 12:39:32

Originally posted by mdevol:
My highlights -

knocking the rust off and helping to lead (from the peanut gallery) a couple war-chats.

coming back from a 4 hour fishing trip to walk in the door and have my alerts go off to wall. and then getting to wall a 2nd time.

mdevol2020

Mobster Game profile

Apr 18th 2020, 14:05:04

mdevwall2020

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2020, 14:42:45

I want a redo at 2020