Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2020, 12:58:00

I invite you to come to the church of Requiem to save your soul. Reveal yourself to me or I will be forced to eat lots of jalapeno(s) and fluff fire on you, in the great bowl... the superbowl (GO CHIEFS).

Lets have a small prayer for Clan_poop.

Hail fire-sauce, full of capsaicin. The chili-fire Monster is with you. Blessed are you among firey-meatsauce(s), and blessed is the spice from your jalapeno. Heated firey-meatsauce(s), monster of taste, pray for us non-firey-meatsauce now and at the hour of our hunger. Let our release of firey-meatsause be upon the head of Clan_poop for now and ever. Peace be with you.

Whoever gives the true identity of this person away will get FA from Chevs -- he's good for it!

Stryke Game profile

Feb 15th 2020, 19:09:51

LOL
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Chevs

Feb 16th 2020, 22:01:56

Requiem makes light of it but the truth is he was so butt hurt about clan poop he cried to the mods and got the player deleted ....twice

I would also like to know this persons identity as I’m curious if they actually broke a rule to get purpled, or if it was just butt hurt requiem crying about offensive names
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 17th 2020, 0:02:31

If they got deleted they broke a rule. Makes no diff if they also broke a stick up Req or not.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2020, 0:52:58

You think prime does my bidding? Lol poor naive Chevs!