Verified:

87Fresh Game profile

Feb 10th 2020, 20:16:33

So, is there a time limit on retals?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 10th 2020, 22:28:30

Not really.

It's your choice what you want to enforce and what you feel you want to risk in the situation.

I think most people use 48 or 72 hours as retal time limit for 1 grab tho. But if someone octo-taps you, including if I do it, they shouldn't expect you to forget it. If I hepta-tap you I wont hold it against me if you stock up all set and blow your load on me two weeks later, that risk is included in the decision to hit you that way. That does not go for single landgrabs tho.
I find people are very easy to work with most of the time in tournament but if they are not I have my own way of dealing with trouble in here that allows me to push back very hard in this server. :)

TheLegion Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2020, 16:11:03

Be polite. Greedy/Rude people are the ones you sometimes wait days, months or even years to get appropriate revenge.. This has been the cause of more than one war, notable retirement/rage quit, etc.
I mean these folks cry about the game but can't even forum correctly.
- galleri

trolls be trolling
- KoHeartsGPA

I'd rather have just the bad flu than the bad flu and migrants, so..
- braden

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2020, 19:27:55

In game A I do it ASAP out of respect, B & C whenever I feel I'll get more benefit from.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Ponti Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 19:35:47

In tourney do what you want. Each set in game A I'm involved in multiple skirmishes and sometime full on war. Usually I just push those people out of game A and attempt to make the cut to remain.

GASCONADE Game profile

Feb 12th 2020, 22:46:33

If someone hit's me at the beginning of the set - I naturally will wait around mid-end set to hit them back. There have been times where they're significantly lower or higher than me in net and I lose my retal

87Fresh Game profile

Feb 14th 2020, 13:39:25

I figure if you log on and don't retal, you don't get the luxury of no RoR

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2020, 16:59:40

Originally posted by 87Fresh:

That's why you get your ass kicked every set.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2020, 1:09:28

lol ^
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

87Fresh Game profile

Feb 17th 2020, 10:17:04

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

I haven't played a serious set outside of alliance since the 90's lol but yes, I'm learning primary/tourney are very diff from alliance and express I honestly play out of boredom cuz I know I'm not gonna break top 20 anytime soon

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2020, 15:16:19

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

I haven't played a serious set outside of alliance since the 90's lol but yes, I'm learning primary/tourney are very diff from alliance and express I honestly play out of boredom cuz I know I'm not gonna break top 20 anytime soon

Keep at it and refrain from double tapping people, pick a viable strat, then you'll have half the battle won ;-)
(•_•)

DruncK Game profile

Feb 18th 2020, 1:35:31

96+ hours is ridiculous I have no problem throwing my set here I'll play the same name set after set and figure this fluff hole of a server out eventually lol

bug03 Game profile

Feb 18th 2020, 4:07:51

Originally posted by DruncK:
96+ hours is ridiculous I have no problem throwing my set here I'll play the same name set after set and figure this fluff hole of a server out eventually lol

Last set I waited almost 10 days to retal someone and probably cost them the win. I retal every hit regardless of time

Rob Game profile

Feb 18th 2020, 4:26:24

Originally posted by bug03:

Last set I waited almost 10 days to retal someone and probably cost them the win. I retal every hit regardless of time

So you are Yesterday :)

bug03 Game profile

Feb 18th 2020, 7:00:28

Originally posted by Rob:
Originally posted by bug03:

So you are Yesterday :)

Yep. Had a real tough time with grabs last set at the exact worst times so I went out of my way to retal every one of them regardless of my finish. Sorry if I cost you the W. You almost out ran me and you know it. I think I can win this one.

Rob Game profile

Feb 20th 2020, 1:18:15

Nah i wouldnt have won. The max i would have done was 30m i think, but i wasnt able to finish the set