Verified:

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 19th 2019, 0:43:53

piece*

archaic Game profile

Nov 19th 2019, 1:07:26

Originally posted by breeze:
Originally posted by archaic:
I like how he basically admitted to what I accused him of and tried to spin it as a positive. Yes Cuban, I would prefer PDM and iMag be extinct rather that see you drag them through the mud every set in whatever you call the fluffshow your running.

Quit recycling old tags

Id like to see you extinct from the game.

Peasant, I don't even know who you are
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

breeze Game profile

Nov 19th 2019, 1:17:24

I like how he basically admitted to what I accused him of and tried to spin it as a positive. Yes Cuban, I would prefer PDM and iMag be extinct rather that see you drag them through the mud every set in whatever you call the fluffshow your running.

Quit recycling old tags

Why not dirt bag you claim to know everything. Crawl back under your rock boy.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 19th 2019, 2:54:00

Punctuation please, my head is starting to hurt :-/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Drow Game profile

Nov 19th 2019, 8:43:02

my god, this really hasn't changed since I retired a few years ago, it's still the same thing and the same complaining.

Retired Earth type.

mrcuban Game profile

Nov 19th 2019, 9:33:16

Quit recycling old tags

I can't work out if Archaic is an old fool or an old fool trolling me?

Recycling tags? How did i recycle PDM? I joined LETO as the 2nd member tagged for the set i joined. I stayed, i was highly active, I recruited PDM to 6 members then I was given the job of running PDM. I then recruited PDM to 6-8.

I reached out to Detmer and he gave me his blessing along with already having LETO's. So I'm not sure what your problem is but i never recycled nothing. One set after I stepped down its already down 50% of what I recruited it too. And I'm guessing soon it'll 'recycle' down to 1 or 2 before i joined.

You know if you put your energy you put into disliking me into real life activities I'm sure you'd find peace in your life. Here's hoping.

Drow Game profile

Nov 19th 2019, 12:21:35

Cuban, we got to 10 because a few of us decided to come out of regirement for a set. A couple of us stayed for a second set. We are all old vets there.

Retired Earth type.

Buch Game profile

Nov 19th 2019, 17:10:22

Originally posted by Z [Post Script]:
Seems like this spam tag "imagnum" is taking FA lessons from Marshal - both on overall radio silence / lack of apologies for a suicider (still haven't heard those words from Marshal for last set) plus running a collection of largely terrible countries in the tag.

If there is an FA, such person can PM me to discuss reps. Although I'm not sure how you'll FA one of us to about $900M net as I'm not sure your whole tag will even reach half of that.

I'll fa your as s with boltars d ick

tfm0m0 Game profile

Nov 19th 2019, 20:28:35

Originally posted by Buch:
Originally posted by Z Post Script:
Seems like this spam tag "imagnum" is taking FA lessons from Marshal - both on overall radio silence / lack of apologies for a suicider (still haven't heard those words from Marshal for last set) plus running a collection of largely terrible countries in the tag.

If there is an FA, such person can PM me to discuss reps. Although I'm not sure how you'll FA one of us to about $900M net as I'm not sure your whole tag will even reach half of that.

I'll fa your as s with boltars d ick

Won't get far

archaic Game profile

Nov 19th 2019, 20:40:01

Quit recycling old tags

I don't know much, except that you are braindead and not much good at trolling. Are you one of schweezys alts? Seriously with all of you new guys I can't keep track of which douche nozzle I'm trying to troll.

Cuban, you were never in PDM or iMag until you took them over and ruined them with bad FA. No worries though, I'm fixing to restart TIE next set. I was never in TIE, but I've seen them on TV.

Boltar Game profile

Nov 19th 2019, 20:46:26

[quote poster=Buch; 48070; 922233]

I'll fa your as s with boltars d ick [/quote]

[quote poster=Buch; 48070; 922233]

I'll fa your as s with boltars d ick [/quote]

U leave my little d*ck out of this and him

mrcuban Game profile

Nov 20th 2019, 1:35:57

Quit recycling old tags

I don't know much, except that you are braindead and not much good at trolling. Are you one of schweezys alts? Seriously with all of you new guys I can't keep track of which douche nozzle I'm trying to troll.

Cuban, you were never in PDM or iMag until you took them over and ruined them with bad FA. No worries though, I'm fixing to restart TIE next set. I was never in TIE, but I've seen them on TV.

Thanks for confirming your an old fool trolling.

Maybe even blind to cause you don't read you just write, which makes you look silly.

You can talk to Detmer or LETO if you need confirmation. But Im guessing you won't do that either. Never in imag leadership, joined PDM and then earned the roll of leader. Considering you don't play anymore, I don't even know why your here... nobody else does either.

I'm going to leave you now, as its clearly a waste of time to type to someone who can't read, see or troll very well at all. GG

Drow Game profile

Nov 20th 2019, 2:44:21

He played with us in PDM last set Cuban, so there's that.

Retired Earth type.

archaic Game profile

Nov 20th 2019, 16:36:56

It's funny Cuban, I gave you my boxcar login to help you during your time in PDM. Go on and check out the member listing, I dont see you anywhere. If you sort by rank you'll see me up at the top just under Detmer. I tried to help you and you abused that trust. You got PDM embroiled in politics that were the anethema of everything PDM had stood for.

Now here you are doing the same fluff in imag. The only difference between you and Cathy is that she was fluff at running her own tag. You're fluff at running everybody else's. Oh, and she was dumb but she wasn't a douche. You are dumb AND you're a douche.

You ain't no daisy MrCuban, you're no daisy at all.

Quit recycling old tags. Except Wild Bunch, I'd totally be willing to pay to watch that fluff show.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Nov 20th 2019, 16:51:52

Quit recycling old tags

I am going to assume you are being sarcastic here lol
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Chevs

Nov 20th 2019, 16:51:52

wow shots fired
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 20th 2019, 17:08:01

/me eats popcorn

Ah yeah....wild bunch...of idiots, yes please bring that fluff show back!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Nov 20th 2019, 17:09:19

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
/me eats popcorn

That was taker, no?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 20th 2019, 17:10:11

Originally posted by Red X:
/me eats popcorn

That was taker, no?

Yup, and it was more fun to watch their shenanigans than Stones 👍👍👍
(•_•)

archaic Game profile

Nov 20th 2019, 17:25:03

Originally I think wild bunch was Cathy or whatever handle she went by. That was pre EE though. You'd have to ask Marshal, hes the one that had a crush on her and modeled his FA game from her.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Nov 20th 2019, 17:45:41

Originally I think wild bunch was Cathy or whatever handle she went by. That was pre EE though. You'd have to ask Marshal, hes the one that had a crush on her and modeled his FA game from her.

I want to say Susan, she always talked to me and tried to get me to join lol

Boltar Game profile

Nov 20th 2019, 18:14:59

It was Susan. Her country was named sweet sue

archaic Game profile

Nov 20th 2019, 23:31:35

Yeah Sweet Sue, thats the one. No idea where I got Cathy. There was a Cathy in UCN long ago I think. Man, this joint is a sausage party

mrcuban Game profile

Nov 21st 2019, 1:36:47

It's funny Cuban, I gave you my boxcar login to help you during your time in PDM. Go on and check out the member listing, I dont see you anywhere. If you sort by rank you'll see me up at the top just under Detmer. I tried to help you and you abused that trust. You got PDM embroiled in politics that were the anethema of everything PDM had stood for.

Now here you are doing the same fluff in imag. The only difference between you and Cathy is that she was fluff at running her own tag. You're fluff at running everybody else's. Oh, and she was dumb but she wasn't a douche. You are dumb AND you're a douche.

You ain't no daisy MrCuban, you're no daisy at all.

Quit recycling old tags. Except Wild Bunch, I'd totally be willing to pay to watch that fluff show.

You actually need to get the facts straight. I never got PDM into any drama or issues. The only issue we had in the 6or7 sets I was running things was with imag. They fs’d us out of the blue, and didn’t get the tag kill.

We later got payback with a tag kill on imag a set or 2 later.

I never made any decision without the full support of all members including putting larger decisions to a vote.

With regards to imag I was not in leadership, I had no say in anything except helping them out with netting advice. I joined imag instead of quitting as they were the first tag to open up a spot for me and even offered to try netting instead of warring. This I respected.

The situation this set wit requiem I had no part in. In fact being close with z and PS I detagged because I couldn’t be apart of any hostility towards ZPS who has been trying to recruit and offered me a home as well.

You need to stop spinning fluff, get over whatever jealousy you have of me cause it’s based on absolute rubbish.

archaic Game profile

Nov 21st 2019, 22:00:38

IDGAF about you cuban, just keep the words PDM off your lips. Your entertainment value has worn thin, bye bye peasant.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 21st 2019, 22:22:23

har de har. total lie. didn't talk to her much and and she acted like dumb blonde and was pain in ass to deal.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Ov3rKiLL Game profile

Nov 21st 2019, 23:52:55

*popcorn*

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2019, 0:17:27

Originally posted by Marshal:

har de har. total lie. didn't talk to her much and and she acted like dumb blonde and was pain in ass to deal.

Sounds like a female version spitting image of you!
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 22nd 2019, 1:42:13

Originally posted by Marshal:

Sounds like a female version spitting image of you!

Shots fired!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mrcuban Game profile

Nov 22nd 2019, 3:07:38

IDGAF about you cuban, just keep the words PDM off your lips. Your entertainment value has worn thin, bye bye peasant.

Couldn’t be further from the truth. Everyone here knows you’ve got the only subscription to MrCuban monthly. Everywhere I am you pop up with a shriveled semi for me.

I’ll leave you and your twisted obsession here.