Verified:

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 24th 2019, 9:23:13

i didnt forget anything, the first clue is how its named, the other 3 steps are only needed if you think its a human player hiding.

and point 4 - spying every bot you are going to hit is a waste of important turns.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

breeze Game profile

Oct 24th 2019, 15:05:42

Originally posted by Lord Slayer:
My original post here states about my country name. Just adding an fyi.

MrCuban, That could easily have been an option, had he not done another 10 or so LG's after again and won't be a let go by both parties.

I've stated my intentions my hits will only be against #57, and then any offending countries after that.

Elders and SOL LGS don't matter, as they were solo taps. Differnce between a solo hit, and just farming a player.

My country is not on the bot list for Imag, which they have a BOT list. The country name does not follow the bot list, and my country number is probally outside the bot range for the set(this could be wrong as I don't have access) These are things I learned in 1 set of playing 1a. If he hasn't learned to use that bot list and what 98% of players know is bots by name... Well I wouldn't be giving the advice on 1a in that regards.

Lastly, I know the drawbacks of not being tagged, and what can happen. Just as everyone know if you go overboard on your LG's against a player, you should know what the consequences could be.

Bottom line-
only 57 or those hitting me get hit.
I know the risks, so should the one doing the lgs. I love the spin that the 10 tapper is the victim here.
I do not argue that I should be killed. I also do not argue that I am able to retaliate however I please. Right now the issue is between 2 players and will stay that way until others get involved.
I have the ability to join alliances, I don't want to bring this issue to others, so I am staying untagged.

You addressed me with an in game message stating I'm not a bot, was waiting to get tag, but you are now my new friend. Lets dance
You hit me with your abs and a missiles. So you wanted to dance so I did with you being an untagged. Then you stated you weren't hitting any other people in iMag and you sent spy ops at 2 other iMag countries. Yeah I know you said you would pay reps to one country but not the other.
You say you will take your retals the whole set. You retal time is now up.
You worried that we were going to hit you. That didn't happen.
If the bot list is available I haven't seen one this set and have only seen 2 bot lists my entire time playing this game.
So get off your high horse and move on. There will be no attacks from me or iMag for the rest of the set unless you hit iMag. You will then be labeled a suicider.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Oct 24th 2019, 15:23:51

I learned the spying thing is a waste mid last reset. Oversending is better.

Breeze, I spied those countries the same time I sent the ab's. That was before my post.

breeze Game profile

Oct 24th 2019, 15:37:35

Originally posted by Lord Slayer:
I learned the spying thing is a waste mid last reset. Oversending is better.

Breeze, I spied those countries the same time I sent the ab's. That was before my post.

Doesn't matter your retal time is up.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 24th 2019, 17:01:47

Originally posted by Hellrush:
Originally posted by Warster:
Only thing you got wrong is 98% of the players who grabs bots would have known that it wasnt a bot, just look at the name and it tells you

4. If you haven’t spied the country before hitting your a plain idiot because I am sure you over sent to break.

Paging gains and Gerdler ...
Fyi Hellrush, where you currently play they discourage spying on bots ;) so is the entire clan idiots? Asking for a friend.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 24th 2019, 17:06:29

Originally posted by mrcuban:
I was never give the MEMO about the bot names, even though I have contributed positively to this game. That is my mistake about the bot names I guess, I've been in MD, PDM, Imag and others and never known about the bot list (damb this is a small community). The countries I grab usually have been grabbed by others so I assume they are bots.

LS you're well within your rights to retaliate against the offending country. My opinion here which doesn't mean squat is that both parties should walk away. LS you can still get a half decent finish, and imag doesn't need to put effort into killing a player who adds value to the game.

Again just my opinion.

It has been stated several times how to note what is a bot or not. Admins have posted about the names before.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Boltar Game profile

Oct 24th 2019, 18:07:11

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by mrcuban:
I was never give the MEMO about the bot names, even though I have contributed positively to this game. That is my mistake about the bot names I guess, I've been in MD, PDM, Imag and others and never known about the bot list (damb this is a small community). The countries I grab usually have been grabbed by others so I assume they are bots.

LS you're well within your rights to retaliate against the offending country. My opinion here which doesn't mean squat is that both parties should walk away. LS you can still get a half decent finish, and imag doesn't need to put effort into killing a player who adds value to the game.

Again just my opinion.

It has been stated several times how to note what is a bot or not. Admins have posted about the names before.

breeze didnt get that memo it seems

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 24th 2019, 18:56:11

Apparently not a lot of people read the announcement's forums when things are implemented 🤦‍♀️ I have learned this today.

Super_Fake_Dibs Game profile

Oct 24th 2019, 20:27:15

Am I allowed to farm clans that farm untagged human players?
Am I allowed to farm clans that farm untagged bot players?
Should I farm Imaginary Numbers just for the heck of it?
They do enjoy their killruns.

WH Game profile

Oct 26th 2019, 4:55:11

I feel like I've been involved in Clans vs Untagged server kill runs. The way I'm counting it untagged countries have no say. I didn't go through those lame ass wars just to listen to some untagged idiot rant on ALLIANCE talk. Tag up with one of the idiots in your peanut gallery or quit.

breeze Game profile

Oct 27th 2019, 17:15:40

Originally posted by WH:
I feel like I've been involved in Clans vs Untagged server kill runs. The way I'm counting it untagged countries have no say. I didn't go through those lame ass wars just to listen to some untagged idiot rant on ALLIANCE talk. Tag up with one of the idiots in your peanut gallery or quit.

I agree WH

Helllrush

Oct 27th 2019, 21:42:49

Originally posted by WH:

Exactly. Any untags hitting any established clans is an offence to all established clans, regardless of whether they’re retals or not. The server is not for lone wolves. If you’re out here on your own - then you’re a risk of being a suicider. All clans should see untags as threats and deal with them accordingly.

Goofy Game profile

Oct 31st 2019, 0:56:18

Damn LS, wish I would have seen this sooner, I would have started a county and helped ya.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2019, 1:41:43

GOOOOOOOFY!
http://monsters.ghqnet.com
c'mon home! we have rocking chairs for lazy netting
👽

Lord Slayer Game profile

Oct 31st 2019, 2:51:27

GOOFY!

OMG HI!!!!!!!!!!

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2019, 15:18:48

I heard scodes coming back to play in SoF next set 🙃

Be good to have him back.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2019, 15:18:53

Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 4th 2019, 20:36:13

doubt you heard right but we'll see.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....