Verified:

Jabroni1134 Game profile

Developer

Aug 9th 2019, 23:58:46

(Any posts that are not specifically related to this subject will be deleted, if you want to make a suggestion or comment that is not related to this topic, then please PM me and I will create a topic if I feel it is something to discuss.)

This is a discussion for AFTER the new UI is complete. I just want to start conversation.

Should a feature be made to set Auto-Sell values for when something is above a certain number.

If I set spies to Auto-Sell at 3m then any spies i produce over 3m will be sold on the private market automatically.

Military, Food, Spies, etc.

Edited By: Jabroni1134 on Aug 10th 2019, 0:18:40
See Original Post

sinistril Game profile

Aug 10th 2019, 2:01:24

I guess I could think of a couple uses for it; however, I think it would ultimately be under-utilized (much like the automatic sell food function is on FFA).
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2019, 16:52:09

I could see uses for this for farmer,. that's just about it.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

AtticusRex Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 4:22:38

Originally posted by Celphi:
I could see uses for this for farmer,. that's just about it.

Agree.. Food is unique. Any other strategy would likely sell based upon an expected play schedule.. Like as an indy you think you can be on in x hours so you spend current turns accordingly. Oil doesn't decay and as a techer, or potentially even casher, it'd be a waste of turns.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2019, 10:28:24

if you consider the difference between private sell and public sell after taxes its 2.9 when foods at 30 and 35

so 8.814%

then with decay you lose something like 3.081% of surplus if you sell once a day

(just using rough number 78/2*(78+1) so a bit less since some goes away each turn)

of course theres the convenience of auto selling during a startup, but would there be a way to stop auto selling of turrets and possibly switch to jets at the appropriate point?

guess its not really worse having to turn the option of, but maybe an option to only sell troops/turrets on private during protection and not jets would help convenience more