Verified:

bug03 Game profile

May 16th 2019, 3:19:57

Seriously... please stop. Your tech will sell. Be patient.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 16th 2019, 3:24:21

Right? I'm frustrated by it too, bug.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

May 16th 2019, 3:26:14

I need cheap tech!

Someone buy my over priced jets please!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 16th 2019, 3:27:57

Originally posted by SuperFly:
I need cheap tech!

Someone buy my over priced jets please!

I bought quite a few, but I need to file a claim since few of them spun a bearing mid dive bomb thus failing the grab :-(
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

allbymyself87 Game profile

May 16th 2019, 5:27:28

I love cheap techs.
Whoever that is selling it at low price, please keep up the good works. =)

bug03 Game profile

May 16th 2019, 6:04:48

Two days in a row someone in primary sold bus tech for 2k...

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 16th 2019, 14:12:53

"Who is it playing techer on every server and lowballing the current market price by $1000."

Whats it to you? If you are a techer you should be happy that they are not selling at a proper price, because then the bots/players who buy tech wont have money to also buy yours.

This is especially true in games with bots since bots wont buy X tech points but instead will spend $Y no matter the price, so the lower your competition sells the more likely it is that your tech will sell.

Even if there are no bots like in team tournament or primary you can still assume there is some price elasticity in the demand. What you dont want is to be undercut by $1, thats a terrible place to be at.

bug03 Game profile

May 16th 2019, 23:39:52

You’re assuming that every other techer wont immediately drop their prices to match and lower the price of tech across the board. Also, if you’re not a techer and you see prices at 2000, why would you buy at 3000? I’d much rather be undercut by a dollar because that at least keeps the prices high and the likelihood of the person that undercut me for a dollar to supply the entire market is very unlikely. I’m mostly talking about primary and tournament where this fluff is completely done by human error.

trumpoz Game profile

May 17th 2019, 2:01:06

Originally posted by bug03:
You’re assuming that every other techer wont immediately drop their prices to match and lower the price of tech across the board. Also, if you’re not a techer and you see prices at 2000, why would you buy at 3000? I’d much rather be undercut by a dollar because that at least keeps the prices high and the likelihood of the person that undercut me for a dollar to supply the entire market is very unlikely. I’m mostly talking about primary and tournament where this fluff is completely done by human error.

For instance Bus Tech - a quick look at the tech history would indicate that demand has increased massively or someone (or a group) are trying to control the market.

As for solo servers people want to sell tech - if they are stupid enough to undercut by that far, buy it and resell for a tidy profit.

bug03 Game profile

May 17th 2019, 3:30:46

You’re right I could try to resell it. Thanks for the idea

MILORD Game profile

May 17th 2019, 4:02:46

As for solo servers people want to sell tech - if they are stupid enough to undercut by that far, buy it and resell for a tidy profit. [/quote]

Yes, with low prices, the democrats can easily cope. With profit for themselves. By the way, on "Primary" food costs below 35 .. food prices vary from 30 to 35. A democrat with advanced military technology can earn money on this, using the private market.
Another thing is if the price of technology is not low, but too many people explore technology. In this case, you can rebuild laboratories in the farm, having previously collected the necessary number of technologies for themselves.
You must be able to distinguish whether the price is low or is it the result of an excess of technology on the market.
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

May 17th 2019, 4:07:31

Originally posted by MILORD:

Originally posted by trumpoz:
As for solo servers people want to sell tech - if they are stupid enough to undercut by that far, buy it and resell for a tidy profit.

Yes, with low prices, the democrats can easily cope. With profit for themselves. By the way, on "Primary" food costs below 35 .. food prices vary from 30 to 35. A democrat with advanced military technology can earn money on this, using the private market.
Another thing is if the price of technology is not low, but too many people explore technology. In this case, you can rebuild laboratories in the farm, having previously collected the necessary number of technologies for themselves.
You must be able to distinguish whether the price is low or is it the result of an excess of technology on the market.
born in the USSR