Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 6th 2015, 3:50:56

Do as I say, not as I do.

Hneftafl Game profile

Dec 6th 2015, 3:57:48

Ah yes, the eternal answer to gun violence: buy more guns! The NRA must really be disappointed at how every time there's a mass shooting gun sales skyrocket. Their one and only purpose is to teach people gun safety, right?
If at first you don't succeed, reverse the polarity.

mrford Game profile

Dec 6th 2015, 4:57:19

Lol. This guy basically just inferred that the NRA supports mass shootings. Classic! Correlation and causality.

The increased sales are caused by fear of bans. Maybe if leaders introduced legislation that actually worked, instead of just punishing responsible owners, those scare sales that can be compared with milk and bread runs before storms, wouldn't happen.

The vast majority of gun violence is committed with illegal handguns. But the mass shootings with "assault weapons" grab the headlines, so they are targeted. Logic be damned! Prohibition always works! I sure am glad those California shooters recently were limited to 10 round magazines. That really helped!

Edited By: mrford on Dec 6th 2015, 5:01:14
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Hneftafl Game profile

Dec 6th 2015, 5:01:42

Originally posted by mrford:
Lol. This guy basically just inferred that the NRA supports mass shootings.

The NRA supports mass gun sales. Mass shootings compel mass gun sales, and just like everyone else with at least half a brain, the NRA knows this. Thus, the NRA supports mass shootings.

mrford Game profile

Dec 6th 2015, 5:04:47

Correlation and causality. The difference between profit and support. It is pretty advanced, but I have confidence in you.

You are basically saying paramedics like people getting hurt. Pediatric cancer centers like kids with cancer. Your logic is pretty thin brah. Think about it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

BAE HEARTS BOO

Dec 6th 2015, 5:08:46

liberals support mooslim refugees- mooslims-some, commit terrorist acts.. liberals support terrorism?

logic is fun. i like this.

Hneftafl Game profile

Dec 6th 2015, 5:12:26

It's highly entertaining watching an ignoramus such as yourself (mrford) attempt to lecture people on logical thinking. You do it all the time. You probably think the defense industry is anti-war.

mrford Game profile

Dec 6th 2015, 5:14:50

That was a desperate responce. Do better.

I would put money on the fact that despite the fact that we are both assholes, I am much smarter than you. You have not proven me wrong yet. Keep trying though. I'm enjoying it. Thanks for that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Hneftafl Game profile

Dec 6th 2015, 5:16:07

Kiss my butt. You are not the arbiter of logic you presume yourself to be.

mrford Game profile

Dec 6th 2015, 5:16:40

I am better than you. That is all that matters right?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Hneftafl Game profile

Dec 6th 2015, 5:17:36

I am better than you. That is all that matters right?

Of course you're better than me. You're better than everyone...right?

mrford Game profile

Dec 6th 2015, 5:21:48

Me being better than you =/= me being better than everyone.

Hyperbole isn't helping you right now homie. Get your game up!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Hneftafl Game profile

Dec 6th 2015, 5:22:24

You're delusional. Good luck with that.

mrford Game profile

Dec 6th 2015, 5:25:32

Another quality retort that focuses on the topic!

I would rather be accused of being delusional as opposed to being too simple to know the difference.

Edited By: mrford on Dec 6th 2015, 5:27:47
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Hneftafl Game profile

Dec 6th 2015, 5:28:10

I would rather be accused of being delusional as opposed to being too stupid to know the difference.

It's kind of the same thing.

mrford Game profile

Dec 6th 2015, 5:30:04

An accusation isn't always the same thing as reality.

Thanks for proving my point! You are a real bro. We need to hang out more often.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Hneftafl Game profile

Dec 6th 2015, 5:32:31

We need to hang out more often.

Sorry, not really interested in taking a bullet for you.

mrford Game profile

Dec 6th 2015, 5:37:01

Lol. Your desperation and butthurt feed me.

Feed me. Make fun of the time I almost died more! It elevates your character.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Hneftafl Game profile

Dec 6th 2015, 5:41:15

Make fun of the time I almost died more! It elevates your character.

It elevates my character to suggest to you that it would probably be in your interest to find a safer hobby.

mrford Game profile

Dec 6th 2015, 5:44:48

So you are too scared to do what you enjoy? You abandon pasions because of mishaps or accidents? Is that why you are so bitter? That is the opposite of elevation. As is making light of a life threatening event in responce to an Internet debate.

I went shooting today. I'm apparently not only smarter than you, but im not as much of a fluff as you either. Who woulda thunk!

Feed me.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Hneftafl Game profile

Dec 6th 2015, 5:49:16

Wow. You are so logical.

Scott Game profile

Dec 6th 2015, 6:28:03

Originally posted by Hneftafl:
Kiss my butt. You are not the arbiter of logic you presume yourself to be.

You should try finding some sense of logic rather than trying to randomly fit facts that have no correlation into your statement in order to make it fit your limp fluffed ideology.

360NoScopeNu

Dec 6th 2015, 7:09:10

Originally posted by Scott:
You should try finding some sense of logic rather than trying to randomly fit facts that have no correlation into your statement in order to make it fit your limp fluffed ideology.

You should try avoiding run-on sentences.

Scott Game profile

Dec 6th 2015, 8:48:42

Originally posted by 360NoScopeNu:
Originally posted by Scott:

You should try avoiding run-on sentences.

You should try to avoid making stupid comments Hneftafl.

360NoScopeNu

Dec 6th 2015, 8:56:20

You should try to avoid informing strangers about your defecation habits.

Scott Game profile

Dec 7th 2015, 0:14:53

Originally posted by 360NoScopeNu:
You should try to avoid informing strangers about your defecation habits.

I meant to flush Hneftafl, but because he is a large piece of fluff, it clogged the toilet :(