Verified:

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Nov 3rd 2013, 17:39:45

To keep things nice and clean on our forums we will be having some rules regarding to what you can and cannot post!!

Forum Rules:

-Do not post in game information that can only be retrieved by taking an in game turn (This means no spy ops, no military breaks, no attacking results etc etc)
-Do not post racist and or degenerating posts/threads about different cultures or beliefs.
-Mass swearing is a no go.
-No spamming.
-Be respectful at all times.
-MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL!! IN CASE OF DOUBT THE BOARD MODS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.
-Please note that posts can also be deleted by the intention of the post even if the posts not breaks any of the above mentioned rules.
-Don't be a pest (this includes such things as topping ancient posts for spamming or other reasons)

Breaking of the forum rules can result in your thread/post being edited or deleted. Breaking forum rules multiple times in a short amount of time could turn into a forum ban. You will be banned for an X period of time which will be decided upon by the moderator team.

Thanks for Reading.

=================================================================
Mod Contact info for primary server

Send myself, warster or Martian a forum message, it's the fastest way.

Safelisting

To save alot of people some problems or getting upset that their country was deleted, please remember the following:
The rules for the game are listed here:
http://www.earthempires.com/rules

Please note that if you are going to play from the same computer, household or basically IP with a friend, family member, or coworker to contact a game moderator to get safelisted.

Other Info!

This is a solo server, keep it that way. We reserve the right to make calls in gray areas.

No death threats ingame.

Also, if you want a question asked feel free to ask in this thread, or PM myself or a game mod.

Thanks!

Edited By: Warster on Oct 14th 2014, 4:15:46. Reason: warster is a new mod here
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com