Verified:

elvesrus

Mar 3rd 2014, 2:29:24

I was close to playing elsewhere this set, and my reply to you included what is likely the person to go to these days :)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

iScode Game profile

Mar 3rd 2014, 4:10:48

Originally posted by archaic:
Originally posted by elvesrus:
TSO wise I honestly haven't done anything but run a country since I thought I killed it about a year ago, and before that was mostly just a forum figurehead or trying to find people that wanted to try being the first to take out BknArrow.

Originally posted by iScode:

lol i have never been a leader on Team, i just do what im told :)

Originally posted by Boltar:
archaic i wasnt playing this game 4 yrs ago. my first round was oct 2011

I noticed when I was trying to broker a peace deal before this set that TSO magically does not seem to have any leaders. Ironic that you guys run such good kill runs set after set completely by chance, eh?

I have not lead any kill runs in TSO, i ask for targets, and fluff and moan to piss off Boltar when he doesnt give them to me straight away.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

afaik Game profile

Mar 3rd 2014, 8:12:57

lol this reads like comedy skit, instant classic!

But seriously, me thinks you all protest too much...

tellarion Game profile

Mar 3rd 2014, 8:16:20

Also you are leaving this completely up to mod discretion

And just look at tella, he is biased as they come, i know he doesnt mod this forum, but him deleting my threads on at because it involved his ally was obvious of that.

Nothing should be left down to mod discretion, it should be black and white, this is where you are going wrong.

Warster for example, dont know him personally, but its possibly he could delete me for what he believes is past grievances on alliance server, (not saying he would, i dont know his character, just using this as an example of two people who have issues which could effect there decision on this server).

And before you say it wont happen, thats what they said on the EC server back in the day and i got deleted when i did nothing wrong simply cause TIE and co couldnt kill me, so you are wrong, it can and will happen.

Heh, I'm just imagining what you're going to say when I become a Team mod. I will bathe in your tears!

crest23 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2014, 17:50:20

WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2014, 17:51:01

Originally posted by General Earl:
WHINE!!! WHINE!!! WHINE!!! WHINE!!! WHINE!!! WHINE!!! WHINE!!! WHINE!!! WHINE!!!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 3rd 2014, 20:58:00

LOL@crest

that'd be day when scodey becomes game mod.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

crest23 Game profile

Mar 4th 2014, 1:34:04

He'll be a mod the day he understands the difference between OF and HAVE. So yeah, that's never going to happen.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 4th 2014, 1:37:59

I always see people say "would of" instead of "would've" but today I saw someone say "sort've" instead of "sort of" haha. Never seen that before
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

tellarion Game profile

Mar 4th 2014, 1:40:10

It bothers me to no end when people say 'I seen it' instead of the Present Perfect :/

blid

EE Patron

Mar 4th 2014, 1:48:10

well that's a common way for people to talk i think in some regions and places
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

tellarion Game profile

Mar 4th 2014, 15:42:31

I know, but that doesn't mean it's correct grammar. Same as would of vs would have :(

blid

EE Patron

Mar 4th 2014, 16:00:57

Hm, I don't think it's the same, "would of" is just a spelling mistake caused by people hearing it spoken and confusing what the word is. "I seen it" is a deliberately chosen way of speaking

tellarion Game profile

Mar 5th 2014, 13:50:46

Deliberately grammatically incorrect.

PaoLo Game profile

Mar 5th 2014, 23:58:36

The one selfish here are the netters.. There are a whole bunch of netting server... Primary, Tournament, Express, even on Alliance where you can all net.. Why are making Earth a whole NETTING SERVER?! And then you will include TEAM SERVER? In a few years, maybe even AB, GS, BR will be gone.. Tsk tsk. You are just taking away the fun in EARTH..

SIGNED!!!

tellarion Game profile

Mar 6th 2014, 2:13:31

Paolo, by the same token, all those servers are also War servers...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 6th 2014, 3:35:24

Express is most defiantly not a netting server. And the rest are also war servers too, there is not just a plain netting server, you can war or net on any...
well good luck netting on express

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

afaik Game profile

Mar 6th 2014, 9:11:51

i net occasionally on express - it's quite good fun if you have the time. in fact i hardly ever war there even when i get all war prepped in the hope of a scrap, so i disagree with that specific statement. i'm curious, do you use GDI and avoid double tapping galleri?

tellarion Game profile

Mar 6th 2014, 15:11:48

Netting and All-explore happy fun time are not the same thing, galleri :) People net without getting into wars every set on Express..

PaoLo Game profile

Mar 6th 2014, 22:52:32

Netters whine a lot, but people who they double tap/3ple tap/ farm doesn't whine about it.. So when they get killed, they get angry. o.O FARK!

braden Game profile

Mar 6th 2014, 23:10:46

all i ever do is net without getting into wars on express server.. ever as in every reset

General TwizTid

Mar 11th 2014, 21:44:12

I can't wait to see which team kills the team that crest is on so that he can whine for more game changes.
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 11th 2014, 22:23:08

Originally posted by afaik:
i net occasionally on express - it's quite good fun if you have the time. in fact i hardly ever war there even when i get all war prepped in the hope of a scrap, so i disagree with that specific statement. i'm curious, do you use GDI and avoid double tapping galleri?

As I am a game mod of express I cannot play on it :P So I cannot answer that question for you.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mrford Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 22:46:43

i seened tella delete someone because they sawt something they wernt supposed to seed
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

tellarion Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 15:02:42

wut

crest23 Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 20:43:25

When tella deletes a cheat before they even play a turn, then he'll be a god mod.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 13th 2014, 3:28:01

Originally posted by crest23:
When tella deletes a cheat before they even play a turn, then he'll be a god mod.

Don't test martian or any of us :P

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 13th 2014, 17:59:24

on an unrelated note: I thought for a second galleri's sig said her skype was ignana.
:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

h2orich Game profile

Mar 14th 2014, 4:29:25

this is not gonna work..

TSO will just run all untags this set and kill whoever they want since the rule is only enforced on tagged teams.

Boltar Game profile

Mar 14th 2014, 4:46:59

i still agree with earl to an extent.. i want defined rules.. u give me defined rules ill play by them.. i dont like it being a judgement call

mdevol Game profile

Mar 14th 2014, 13:28:37

I like this, when I declare war on netting clan they cannot call allies in to help.

Good change.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

tellarion Game profile

Mar 14th 2014, 15:51:30

So we're actually going to try and enforce something that was the intention of the server from day one, and you're just going to flagrantly ignore us and do it anyway? Should just delete the whole damn server if that's the case...

Skulls of Dominion Game profile

Mar 14th 2014, 16:04:40

:-( That would be sad, i just started playing team since rules will be enforced this set. Im looking forward to seeing how this works out.

archaic Game profile

Mar 14th 2014, 16:07:56

Originally posted by tellarion:
Should just delete the whole damn server if that's the case...

That.Would.Be.AWESOME!
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Trife Game profile

Mar 14th 2014, 18:19:41

Originally posted by tellarion:
So we're actually going to try and enforce something that was the intention of the server from day one, and you're just going to flagrantly ignore us and do it anyway? Should just delete the whole damn server if that's the case...

to this day, nothing about the 'spirit of the server' is listed on the rules page when you play a country, or the 'server details page'

what about the players that don't read forums and/or the wiki?

blid

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2014, 18:53:18

in this case, you'd need two whole teams that haven't read the forums in order for them to "unknowingly" coordinate. but as we've seen, y'all know the rules full well and are attempting to evade them as best as possible, even right now, due to a deep disrespect for the whole purpose of the server, disrespect for the mods, or just general stubbornness and power tripping. cheers

blid

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2014, 18:54:48

also, the rules page has never been server-specific and server details pages arent a rules page. server specific mod rules are usually found in posts in different forums for primary/express as well. you can say it should be clearer and that might be true, although i might add that the fact that teams are hard coded to be limited to 5 players makes it pretty freaking self-evident.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 14th 2014, 21:00:23

When will the deletions start? NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM.

Originally posted by mdevol:
I like this, when I declare war on netting clan they cannot call allies in to help.

Good change.

I like your idea, history states that your tag will be stomped and be used as landfarms for the rest of the set, circa 2013. It would be a shame if your friends come in so that you can all be deleted and the netting tag can't farm you though :-(
The Nigerian Nightmare.